As a Urope guy I have to ask anons from US:

As a Urope guy I have to ask anons from US:
How is the race for the White House going in reality? What are the odds for Trump and Clinton?
Because our media is totally rigged.

Bump

Bump more

Our media is rigged too.

I say 100% Trump, 0% Clinton

Fucking jews. We need some reliable information

Clinton was pretty much winning for a good while but democratic support is declining sharply due to all of the recent scandals. So i'd say Trump will most likely win.

Do all the polls factor in how likely the asked guys are going to vote?
I heard Reps voting far more reliable.

It all depends on what polls you are looking at. CNN does polls where they ask 60-70% democrats and 30-40% republicans so obviously Clinton is going to win. You just need to find a poll in which it's close to 50 50

I think Trump is an idiot but Clinton is completely corrupt. So better go with Trump who does politics according to advisors, than Clinton who works for the lobby.

Polls mean nothing.

We're fucked either way.

I'm pretty sure it's rigged so Clinton will win.
The govt. has already decided & they don't want Drumph b/c he isn't one of them.
Plus, the Co. that makes the voting machines has donated to the Clinton foundation.

which country OP?

It's pretty close. But since Dems were just caught rigging and meter ballots on a major scale in a swing state she might steal it

*Absentee
dumb fucking phone

Jesus fuck ameritards are fucked. Clinton's "scandal" is hosting a private email server, Trumps actual scandals are the length of my arm. You guys are going to fuck the world up if you elect Trump, more so than your stupid backwards country already has. I hope 90% of you are killed during election day violence you fucking retards.

Hows life in your country, user?

Currently off book betting has it going 75-25 for Clinton. That's really what you need to know.

Have universal public health care, social security, free public education, tertiary education that is affordable and won't leave you in debt for your entire working life, our economy is booming and not a single gun massacre since the 80's. It's great!

Jesus. Where'd Bert get a vintage U47?

You must be talking about odds of losing. Trump couldn't win a national election even if he DID want to.

You are truly retarded and your mom probably too. Trump equals diplomacy with Russia... much needed with all proxywars going on and cold war 2.0 in the uprise. Clinton is completely opposite she will actually build army bases in Ukraine near Russian borders which will trigger massive tension and speed cold war 2.0 by 3000%

*citation needed

Ok, this cracked me up pretty good. Hit me just right.

Is this OC or a collection? Whoever made this is a fucking hero lol

Agree, OP, please continue