Ask a future electrician anything

Ask a future electrician anything

Explain 3 phase. What are the advantages and disadvantages. Also, why was Tesla's invention of an AC motor such a stroke of genius, and how the hell does a DC electric motor even work at all, let alone being the only kind they thought possible?

Thanks, I've really wondered about this.

What steps will your energy policy take to meet our energy needs while at the same time remaining environmentally friendly and minimizing job loss for fossil power plant workers?

How the fuck should i know.

I don't really want to dig out my 1st year notebook, so, sorry.

Who is going to be president?

Donald clinton.

I'm applying to the njatc or whatever here in Los Angeles soon, how are you doing it?

Will electrodes on her nipples make my gf's clitoris hard, and what voltage should I use?

Not even american, in here they train you for specific jobs.

Where are you from?

Don't use more than a 4 volts. Even that can severy injure her.

Finland.

Nice! Good luck on becoming an electrician

Why are electrician's generally the most stupid tradesmen? I mean, you'd think it would be plumbers because all they have to know is that shit flows downhill but I've met lots of electricians who couldn't tell the difference between a VOM and their kid's VOOM VOOM motorcar, yet they're the ones who are supposed to keep us safe. What gives?

amisjonne

Kek

Red Seal electrician here. The answer to your question is fuck you go read a book. Nobody here's going to type one out.

How do you feel playing second fiddle to Plum/b/user. Who has advised these boards since the early days?

Lukiohomo huku paskaasi.

Went are carpenters called chippies, electricians called sparkles and plumbers called pricks.
When really its the plasterer that has to go in and put it all right after you've all fucked it up

Thanks

OK forget 3 phase, I still can't figure how a DC motor worked.

Goddamn, it took us a day to figure out how it works, just read a textbook, or google for fux sake.

>sparkles

lol. I hope that was autocorrect

So you don't know either. I though most of you guys were just "red goes here" and now I know.

what year in the future are you from?

I am the future

Tradesman don't make policy. If you were educated or important you'd know that.

Maybe. Ultra low voltage. You can use a doorbell transformer. That's the voltage and max VA the government says is very difficult to hurt yourself with.

You know how I know you're a fag?

Anyways. The problem you're describing sounds serious. You should contact the regulating authority immediately. I'm sure they totally won't think you're a fag.

We play second fiddle to all the other trades. It's just the nature of the trade. We have the most flexibility so everyone takes advantage of that.

It takes a whole textbook to answer that question. There are many different types of DC motors.

I think we both know you're a fag. I don't know what you do for work but I hope it's better than your bait.