Can anyone explain to me how the fuck the answer is C?

Can anyone explain to me how the fuck the answer is C?

Yes, we all can, but we won't.

Add all the demands and you'll know your answer retard.

equilibrium = when demand meets supply

the equilibrium price is where supply = demand

do the math

it will have the exact way to calculate the answer earlier in the fucking book dipshit.

Can you add?

28+25+29=....82.

whats that, 3rd grade economics?

And this is equilibrium because supply equals demand. In the other scenarios someone ends up with too much or too little supply.

Jesus fuck. If you're this confused this early, the rest of the class is gonna fuck you up when it actually gets hard, (elasticity, curve shifts, etc...) Drop this class now, OP. You have no chance of passing.

Go take something easier.

Is this what economy classes are like Sup Forums?

Im an engineer, and we always make fun of our next door university which is a economy class, but we only do it semi serious. We dont really think theyre THAT bad.

I just looked at this problem, and could figure it out. Is this REALLY what economy programs are like? Im laughing over here.

We love you m00t

oh lordy jesus, you will get it. just look at your formulas. Check youtube there are decent videos. For this you are looking for when total demand = total supplied

so on answer C
2800+2500+2900 = 8200

Also! Helps to plot it out on a graph if you are not sure with Quanity on the X and Price on the Y

Please drop out you waste of space for other people

More or less. This is basic macro economics and it gets a little more advanced. But yes, it is extremely simple. Having taken courses with general business/finance majors and even MBAs for a course or two during grad school, I can confirm they are all idiots.

this is Highschool / intro to eco.

but tbh economy is just a theory and when you think about the concepts everything should make since. I personally don't find it difficult, I actually sort of enjoy it.

is this math what economic degree holders act so proud of accomplishing?

Most college of business math is extremely simple, some of it just layers in more difficult concepts. I'm an accountant ("wow, you must be good at math!") Not really, it's all addition, subtraction, division, multiplication. Where it gets difficult is identifying the components of your calculation and what to do with the result.

Wtf op. How stupid are you? I could figure that out after i did get what equilibrium means.

I am a molecular biologist and I didn't even calculate to see that the answer is 9 dollars. Economists are pieces of shit lel topkek

i'm a little envious after having to do calc and super position math for my cert. iv electro-tech.
although i really did enjoy circuit analysis

1, 2, 3
can't you see
business math is real easy
4, 5, 6
economics
is only hard if you're autistic