what does Sup Forums think of this show?

> what does Sup Forums think of this show?

i like it and am excited for season 3 and nobody can stop me

same here, it's got a clever sense of humour.
shameless self bump

it's THE BEST

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUUUUB!!!

I like it.

I like it. It's not my favorite Adult Swim show, but it's definitely up there

I am in great pain. Please help me.

Me and like ten other people agree that this is the best show(for us to watch based on our interests, and our drug use) that has ever come out on tv.

despite the rest of Sup Forums liking it, it actually is a good show

its nice, but all the burping and stupid words he says are just dumb

Meh

It's ranges from alright to pretty decent. But the autistic fan base is ruining it for me. Much like what happened to venture bros

LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT, THIS IS NOT A POST

I like it, but it doesn't impress me like it impressed other people I know. The problem is I can't get over the drool/vomit whatever that is on Rick's face. It's gross. I mean, real vomit doesn't scare me, I sucked cocks at some point, even ate prostitute pussy and tasted gypsy milk strait from the titty, but this too much for me.

I VILL mess with time!

the memes aren't any good

rick and morty is probably one of the least autistic cartoons

ive grown to love the burping, its somewhat satisfying to me now

Enforced diversity on the writing staff means season 3 will probably suck. Too bad, too. The show could have contendered.

>enforced diversity
Wut?
>contendered
Wut?

What does summers boyfriend mean when he says "fishing in the bushes...he made me a girl" ?

Just quality random humor!
>kekzozzle

Gee, Morty, w-w-what do you think it means? Someone asks you if you want to go "fiyuurghshing in the bushes" and you're dumb enough to say yes, well... Morty, let's just say that you can expect to get a taste of some "live bait", if you caaarrpptch my drift

Take your pants and your panties off, everybody get swifty

The fuck are you on about

College pot heads? are you guys trendies? did you origianally read some pitch for this show online somewhere?

I don't like it.

Dan Harmon is a fucking faggot who can gag on a panda dick , but still a fantastic show

The creator of the shows wants more women on it for diversity

It's no transformers beast wars but it's aight.

'want' you mean probably being cucks and catering to the feminist hate mob who probably don't even watch the show and would try to destroy their livelihoods?

I got into it really fast. I loved every episode and I saw both seasons in like 2 - 3 days. Now I've just completely lost the hype train. Not hyped for s3 or care about the show at all. It was great, I love how there is something interesting in every episode, and the ending was kinda sad too. But it was alright.

I like it, but I don't worship it like some people do.

The forced acceptance of bird people is a bit much

Git gud.

fucking hipster

I like the show because there's genuine catharsis. Everyone has established emotional baggage and they address it in a direct and passionate manner while delivering at an average of 5 jokes a minute. If you listen to interviews of the creators they talk about how if the stuff they're writing doesn't make them laugh then they don't put it in the show. 10/10 will watch season three. Go Mr poopy butthole! Oooo-weeee!

i love it, but season three has taken so long im almost completely disinterested.

fucking g o l d