DOES anyone remember a thread the other morning with pictures of veins in boobs photoshopped to highlight veins...

DOES anyone remember a thread the other morning with pictures of veins in boobs photoshopped to highlight veins. Please if you savd post. i can not find them at all.

Pic definaty not related.. sorry

just got of work... ask anything

self promotion

TX-50DX802B
:(

i wish someone would, just so i could confirm its existance. but so is four chan, a series of waves that you ride and once its over theyre lost forever. But, i know they were there, staring at me. Plus it was a good photoshop effect, and the op was taking request on images

I gotchu

these ones look different to mine, because I was actually in that thread making most of the photoshops

1/2

Don't have all of it though

2/2

fresh shop 4 u

Yeah.. the first few in the thread were the best... what's the shop, just playing with colors.. what else

I thought it was drawn on at first
But I already like visible veins on tits

colours, hue, saturation

I just made the veins pop out with a blue colour

I know mine weren't the best because I didn't make those first few images, but the rest I did.

well have some unedited veiny pics then

Giv mi som moar

Appreciation, let's try to more the bar though

Oh yeah, I did save one of the pics.

Phewww!! Ok

Of course we could talk gibberish in the in between time

Or do you mean it is not as good, veiny tits veiny tots veiny tats, but she turns out to have an idea that she is leble. Sorry guys

Nice

Saved this one

It's ok.. we need more blue!

Can we have more moar Moore

Also why is veins hot? Any Darwinist approaches.

Well I can't explain your fetish but maybe because more veins means more vascularised tissue in breasts during breastfeed, means better fed children --> survival?

I dunno...

Here OP, took me a minute to locate.

Funny dude.. haha omg I just laughed for the first time in two decades. You are a genius, did you do that yourself, or was it sent out for post