This thread will 404 all day until we stop valve

this thread will 404 all day until we stop valve

mass protest?
how can we get enough people to stop playing for a few days?
how are you not sick of valve?
how do you not want to at least try something?

more ideas, i know we can do this

dumbass here, whats going on?

Is it because OP is too poor to buy any games?

I'm also a dumbass, what did Steam do that was so controversial?

no i have plenty
theyre valve? have you seriously never had a problem with them? do you think what theyre doing to professionals that play their games is right? theyre monsters

the worst I've heard from Valve is paid mods, other than that they're kinda just a place I go to to buy games.

Please explain why you think valve are monsters

Op probably got Vac-Banned and now he is trying to destroy Valve
Fuck off faggot

Well for starters they're destroying CSGO. That's not a problem for me since I stopped playing sometime around last year, just watch now. But look at the pros, they absolutely hate what Valve is doing to them and a lot are concerned about their future. There may not be a CSGO pro scene if Valve keeps it up, which would fuck a lot of people over.

The refund system is a joke. I've only ever gotten 1 game refunded and I had to do it right after I bought it. Currently I have .2 hours on ESO and they wont refund. I had 6 on NMS when I asked for a refund, denied and denied again 2 more times. There's a whole lot of stuff dude, I'd post more for you but I just got high and I don't want to say anything that may be incorrect.

only game i ever cheated in was combat arms because who didnt?

CS was boring in 2002 nigger.

I get games refunded all the time, your not following the rules.

EA would be a better target

oh sorry, I didn't know the situation but thanks for informing me about it anyway.

I don't know anyway to do something about valve other than try and stop new people from buying CSGO and stuff so I think I'll leave.

Lol I bought ESO 4 days ago and haven't even been able to launch into the game. .2 hours and I'm told I have too much playtime for a refund.
>not following the rules

In all honesty, every game development and distribution company would be a great target. None of them care and they all use in my opinion disgusting tactics to make money.

>Company
>Care about customers

OP you're too naive

Here's an idea, go outside for once and get laid, them maybe you won't be complaining about video game pro scenes which are honestly cringe. Also you don't deserve a refund for NMS because you let your autism get the best of you and actually bought it for $60 and actually playing a obvious tech demo for 6 hours. Thanks for letting us know you just got high, that's exactly what 16 faggots tell people feel cool.

OP wants change
or remember that part where I said I didnt want to give him false information? If you're going to sweat all over my thread can you please go somewhere else?

why are you trying to start fights btw? i mean i can tell youre pretty upset

>that's exactly what 16 faggots tell people feel cool.

good thing english is my first language

Like anyone even cares about what you have to say. All I care is that you were stupid enough to pay $60 for an indie game and somehow you managed to spend 6 hours on a game that there's literally nothing to do in and you actually care about cringe worthy pro scenes

Yeah good thing it is, maybe eventually you'll be able to "type by the way" instead of "btw" at one point

>why are you trying to start fights
>youmustbenewhere.jpg

I mean people asked for example so I gave some relatable ones. I literally don't care about ESO since Bethesda already set things straight. As far as NMS I also don't care because I used money I get for free monthly to pay for it, if you really need the full stories. My point is that both are covered by Valve's refund policy, neither of which were refunded. Just because you say you've gotten your refunds doesn't mean everyone does. It's still a huge problem.

I don't care about the pro scene in the sense that I want to keep watching it, I care in the sense that if there is no CS pro scene then so many people will lose jobs. There are plenty of videos and interviews out there. CS is a source of income for some people, I'd care a lot if I was responsible for someone's income.

probably not seeing as how my job doesnt depend on if i use stellar grammar on Sup Forums or not.