Which one would you rather live with?

Which one would you rather live with?

Blacks or Mexicans?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/african-governments-please-give-asylum-to-african-americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

neither

After november you are going to have a lot of both my friend.

I am mexican so mexicans

De que parte de Mexico?

Why not a black mexican?

Mexican, any day of the week. Hell I've trusted some of my mexican neighbors more than some of the crack head whitites I've seen around.

They are a hard working, community and family oriented people. Except for the gangster faggots. Otherwise they have a rich and storied culture, their women are fucking beautiful and who doesn't love tacos.

Source:
>be me, white
>lived around them most of my life
>almost married one, sorta wish I would have. She's my "one that got away" story

Have had plenty of interactions with blacks, have several black friends. But I don't live in the inner city, there aren't a lot of them here. But I have lived in cities where there were. Most of the time any shit I would get day to day would be from homeless people white/black/whatevers

pic not related

also, mexican chicks take care of their men. They are raised that way. Seems like asian girls are Sup Forums's preffered but for you desperate faggots with no gf's, mexican might be the way to go. They go out of their way to take care of their SO, it's just natural to them.

Bump

Jalisco pero nací en estados unidos

Vives en Jalisco o Estados Unidos?

Mexicans any day.

mexicans.

they make the best food imo

Mexicans get a bad wrap by american politics, and that shit just doesn't fly anymore.

I don't have a bike and i love tacos also i hate niggers so wetbacks their women give amazing bj.

Mexicans, how is this even a question. Not even black people wanna live with black people.

Negro beasts destroy any society they infest. Support Back To Africa!!!

change.org/p/african-governments-please-give-asylum-to-african-americans

Mexicans. You know, the ones with the work ethic.

Ikr thats why they kill eachother

Mexicans, they ask me for a job instead to try and rob me

Estados unidos

Y has visitado México? Cómo es la vida en gringolandia?

Mexi cans...niggers don't....

Bumpp

Si voy voy cada ano. esta bueno aqui

pero yo soy de méxico

Mexicans > > > > > > Blacks

garlic bread

Blaxicans

Good Lord!

I forgot what I was going to say....Oh yeah. Mexicans, even though for the rest of Latin America, Mexicans are the rednecks of our culture.

Why don't white people try to assimilate into non white cultures? Why does everyone want to live in countries founded by white people?

Vayan a facebook jotos.

Because white people have proven through history that they can actually get things done.

Mexicans. Even the worst of them stay among their own and at most turbo-curse at you, while the worst blacks will outright rob your wife and rape your house. So yeah.

Because white people are master race you pendejo

I like the pink Taco

Hmm i just thought of something.
Ausfag here, what if we crossed breed abos with Mexicans

Mexicans

You'd get arabs

Facebook es pa los abuelos

mexicans

Mexicans.

I'll take any group that's not racist.