What makes pussy feel good? Tight, wet, warm, appearance, other. We understand the general. Nice looking, smells ok...

What makes pussy feel good? Tight, wet, warm, appearance, other. We understand the general. Nice looking, smells ok, grip adequately. But what separates a a 10 from a nine? Don't be chy...

post more of your goergous feet

is deep enough that you can go balls deep and not hit her cervix.

The only way 9 can go to a ten is down to personal preference. 9's can be almost universally agreed upon, the 10 comes from that little bit that nudges your personal preferences.

For example, if all is 9 but she has some meaty labia? 10 all day

Pic related, my GF. I wish she had bigger lips

This one girl i had had a vag that i couldnt hold my load with. There was some sort of special squeezing that happened to my whole dick amd i blew my load so fast inside her... unbelievable

Tight, wet, symetrical fat outer lips, no visible inner lips unless opened. Nice pink color

All personal preference. I like big meaty lips. And love to feel her swell up and get wet as she gets excited. Does not have to symmetrical.

nothing wrong with these lips tbh
so after your theory a pussy can be either 9 for you and 10 for me? That defeats the principles of einsteins 1st law of monogamism

In my opinion yes.

Just like some prefer hairy, some prefer shaved

BTW if you guys are interested in moar I just started a nude game thread here:

The girls reactions.

I like big meaty lips

So do I user, but jeez...

You, uh, got any more?

my ex had been with a few different guys prior, but was still crazy tight. she even bitched during sex but i couldn't hold back and came crazy fast.

my current was a virgin until i came along, and she never faps via insertion. she's rather prudish honestly. but she's much looser, and way easier to go for prolonged sessions.

both have there pros and cons honestly.

it doesnt matter how many guys girls do it with, user. what's the difference between fucking 1000 guys and fucking 1 guy with a big dick 1000 times?

I personally get off on the fact my girl has had a lot of dick

33 so far I think, 25y.o

i suppose i would be considered above average, i guess? i think that there size was just as genetically predetermined as my member was.

the primary determination of a good partner imo is how often, and the willingness to fuck that makes or breaks things.

the ex almost always had to be "dominated" in to doing things. but the frequency was pretty good. even if the act usually didn't last long.

the current can't really be persuaded in any way shape or form, but just comes to me every so often. so it's way less frequent than i'd prefer, but is much longer lasting i guess. so does that count as better?

best and tightest girl I have ever fucked was a HUGE slut, it made no sense but that goes to show that loose and tight has nothing to do with how often they get fucked

agreed. i've been with a couple of girls that were of scandalous repute, and the shear lust and desire that they showed was way more of a turn on than any other factors.

even way tight girls that aren't really that into it are a bit too much of a turn off, personally.

Agreed, enthusiastic pussy is the best pussy

Yes, this. Women are so self conscious about their bodies (and anything, really) that they don't realize what really turns men on is enthusiasm. Are your lips asymmetrical? So what, if you shove it in my face with enthusiasm, I'm going to lick it.

this. I've only got an average penix and I always bottom out.