Throwing a SHTF bag together and I'm lacking in the blade department

Throwing a SHTF bag together and I'm lacking in the blade department.

Can anyone recommend a good, legit, solid knife?

tacticool not welcome, preferably non-serrated unless it's on the back.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Morakniv-Companion-Outdoor-Stainless-4-1-Inch/dp/B00EF2RUD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jagdkommando Integral Tri-Dagger Fixed Blade Knife
Pic related.

Gerber LMF II

May be banned in your country/city/state

Fucking no.

what the fuck is that

I'm in burgerland, and I also live in a state where I can carry concealed without a permit, and buy almost any gun for cash in hand at any one of the multiple gun shows happening on a weekly basis.

Knives are as legal as happy meal toys here.

>Making OP google pics

Second for this.

Also, for smaller cutting and shit, get a folding razor knife. Small, compact and you can carry assload of replacement blades. Also, more than ample for daily cutting tasks for non shtf stuff.

Apparently you stab then twist causing more internal bleeding that's why I recommended it , I haven't seen anything like it.

what kind of steel is it made out of?

For truly SHTF, a knife is a tool, not a 'i need to be stabbing people' item. Yea it can be a weapon, but it needs a utility function. OP would fucking slice off his dick while using that knife for anything other than stabbing.

Chris Reeve or go fuck yourself

This is probably among the most lethal knifes ever made.

Totally worthless for everything but killing tho..

cold steel machete katana

I'll just copy some specs

-Overall Length: 10.59 inches
-Blade Length: 4.84 inches
-Weight: 11.39 ounces
-Blade: Partially serrated
-Blade Material: 12C27 Stainless Steel
-Handle Material: TPV over moulded on nylon

I can't wait to pull that and your ninja stars off your cold dead corpse after I blow your head off from 1/2 a mile away you mall ninja faggot.

Then how about something like this?

Becker Ka-Bar BK7 - Solid, heavy enough to whack through branches for shelter building etc, can be used for basic whittling, will fuck someone up.

I also suggest something like a paklite buck skinner too. Cheap and cheerful.

15 USD tops. Strong enough to easily split seasoned hardwood (just beat the back of it with something)

I've split through bones and cartilage with mine, many, many, many times on chickens with ease.

Thanks for the link; amazon.com/Morakniv-Companion-Outdoor-Stainless-4-1-Inch/dp/B00EF2RUD4

I second this, the Kbar is a beast. I own one myself. I take it everything I go camping. It always comes it handy at some point.