Who is the Phil Fish of music?

Who is the Phil Fish of music?

>make something successful that people like
>never make anything good again
>turn on your fans and wage war on a large percentage of your user base
>people realize that you were never even really that good to begin with now that you've revealed the dickhead behind the curtain
>everything you've done becomes tainted
>shadow of your former self
>fall off the radar
pic related

>faggot who can't make anything good
OP

who is phil fisch

azealia banks

This is actually a great answer.

Phil Fish

LITERALLY me.

>try to be a musician
>doesn't go well
>try hard for years
>release several albums
>no one's listening, not a single person even downloaded an album
>which is sad because all of them were free anyway
>threw an admittedly immature tantrum on social media
>disappeared from music altogether
>took down everything
>now I'm a manager at Walmart
The only difference between me and him is that he has actually released something that was successful

AJJ

Mike Love

Martin Shkreli doesn't make music but he goes around buying other peoples music and no one else can hear it because of him.

wavves

An indie game developer who made a mediocre indie game and then spazzed out on twitter about how everyone said it was mediocre.

Desiigner

A developer known for his game Fez. Threw a MASSIVE, MASSIVE tantrum on Twitter and then quit gaming forever, cancelling Fez's highly-anticipated sequel in the process.

why, the only time i ever paid attention to vidya was when Fez was being made/came out, and it got its dick sucked by every single publication in existence

People started to realize the game wasn't all that shit and some journalist and him got into a twitter beef over it, which turned into a shitstorm with Phil throwing one of the biggest twitter tantrums in history, which concluded with him just saying "fuck you all fez 2 is cancelled"

things spiralled out of control. people were harassing him about Fez 2, and he also has some personality/psycholigical disorders

accurate

father john misty

billy corgan

Mark Kozelek

The Smashing pumpkins

Or more specifically, Billy Corgan

If you still got em, I'll give it a listen

nope. deleted everything in a fit of frustration. wish I hadn't.

Ah, I'm sorry man. Well, I'm sure you've got the creative spark in you somewhere still. See what you can do.

Best answer.

Even if I started creating again it would be hard for me to actually release anything or make any sort of comeback. I really embarrassed the hell out of myself. Don't know what happened.

I'd probably have to start releasing music under a pseudonym and do my best to hide my personality but that usually comes across as 2edgy4u

You guys are forgetting to mention he also supported Antia Sarkeesian.

Hey, if you didn't have a following before, there's nobody to remember that. And if you come clean with it, then most people won't give a shit anymore.

People forget shit that came out a year ago m8, there is no cultural memory right now. The attention span is that of a goldfish and everyone is looking for novelty. Even if you embarrassed yourself, people will probably check out your second effort just to keep laughing at you because they're bored--but if they listen you can at least get in their ear once more and prove yourself.

Don't give up because you hold your failure in such high esteem when I guarantee you everyone has become so narcissistic that nothing anyone else does even matters (and is quickly forgotten)

who?

Kanye

FEZ is fucking great

That's not really relevant at all. A lot of shitty devs supported Sarkeesian, but she's not even relevant anymore, just like phil.