Most shameful thing youve fucked

Most shameful thing youve fucked

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

stumpycok.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I did 5,5/10 once, but you've gone way too far.

Don't be ashamed OP, I've also been known to fuck a hamburger once or twice.

It looked better when I was engaged with it online before the hookup. This is it recently. Same as this photo. Was really weird. Manic cunt thought we were dating told everyone I was her boyfriend, changed her last name on Facebook not even after a week.
Never stick your dick in crazy.

Bat shit insane and 2/10? Are you blind to red flags?

Well, fam, consider this a lesson. Don't even think about fucking or getting involved unless she's sane or at least 6/10.

Kek

Facebook???

Thata still okay tho ive know a dude, hes 23 and has a kid with an ex- heroin using, crippled, no teeth 44 year old scag that never worked a day in her life. Thanks god the authoritys have the kid. Both on welfare. Fuck i hate germany

Nudes, feet?

Jar of mayo. Can of Crisco. It's a tossup between the two

noooooooooooooooo

>engaged with it online
wut?

You totally should've played along with it, then had some lulz to let the crazy get crazier. I had a friend who told one of his crazies that he had a meth fetish. Lo and behold she now does copious amounts of meth.

was it the burger or the female

She is not that bad. I might jump on her too... unless she is a he.
You got any nudes or topless?

r u the dick mcchicken guy?

This person claimed to be a lesbian, got me really stoned and basically took advantage of me. Not stoked. They're f2m now.

Fucking kek OP

Take solace in the fact that once they complete their f2m transformation you can beat them within an inch of their life for what they did and not have the stigma of beating a woman whilst serving your time.

How the fuck does f2m even work? How does she plan to grow a dick? Having smaller titties won't make her a male yet.

Welp I can explain how the dick part works if you don't know, but it isn't pleasant...

Fuck yo couch, nigga.

How was landing in the moon?

This hot bitch

she is beautiful come on dude

Looks like a conehead

I desperately want her to post a pic of you. Then the world has turned full circle.

Most shameful :^(

Please do, I'm curious.

never heard of a cream filled long john

doesn't look that bad

im kicking my own ass, do you mind ?

sometimes it's best to just jerkoff

speaking like a true virgin.

She's on my lower end..

Pic related, but not the same

more

I just typed out a long explanation and went to copy-paste it if interested and lost half of it to refreshing the page. Ill give a brief synopsis of what it was
>Doctors insert a balloon under the skin to begin stretching it
>After it's stretched they remove the balloon and harvest the extra skin
>Patient heals or they do it all in one go, depends on the firm
>Doctors cut out the lady parts
>Insert a balloon above where the vag used to be, and wrap the extra skin around it (this is a crude explanation but of course it's a lot more intricate than I'm conveying)
>They use nerves from the clit and vag to give some sensation to the dick
>and ofc they fashion some balls and a sac out of some of the extra skin. No function, just for aesthetics and possibly to make the f2m feel more natural
>Long healing process in which many things can go wrong, a few of them being gangrene, the dick being rejected by the body and essentially falling off, necrosis, nerve damage. There's a litany of shit that can do so
>If the procedure does succeed, the f2m is left with a semi-working, semi-sensation-having dick that they literally have to inflate to get an erection. We're talking a permanent balloon, essentially, is making up the girth of their dick, and they have to literally inflate it by hand with a pump.

This is how I remember/understand it, it's a very crude description but you get the idea.

yeah right, I've slayed 17 chicks, could have been more, but I just could get erect to ugly bitches

A burger ?

Why not just be a lesbian who dresses like a man at this point if you can't get a fully functioning penis anyway? God damn females really are born retarded.

you win.

The problem is when you don't recognize cray for what it is; until after you've already stuck your dick in it.

Dang, every time I read about gender reassignment surgeries I thank my lucky stars that I am merely weird and not transgender. I dunno how my transgender friends deal with the prospect of this surgery.

This little chub

The man who nailed this chick focused so much on her tits during the act.

>ML file name

1 point for effort

Do you have an anorexia fetish, since you think this girl is chub?

No shit

Is her name chrissy or krissy or something?

Look at that muffin top. She tried though

I don't have ppics at all, but once I fucked the shit out of discusting retarded midget looking woman.

I don't know why I just thought fuck it, no one will ever know.

God damn she was seriously bad, and her ass smelt of shit.
like a -11/10

Male to female is probably a lot easier, just have to dig a hole between the legs, turn the penis inside out and shove it in the hole, but making a brand new penis sounds like waste of time with no results.

Is she stupid or what? She's sexy,man

right, she's barely 4ft tall i think

This.. asian.. thing

That's not a proper muffin top, her panties are just too tight. If she were naked, it wouldn't look like she had an ounce of excess fat on her.

left

Naw, kinda smart but so naive

Yo is her name Megan

more context

Dear mother of god.

How do you fuck someone that fat? Doesn't your dick just get lost in the fat?

wow hahahahahahaaa that bad but not rock bottom as I see this thread.

A little boy...dude you're fucked up

Story ?

hmm..

Except she does. Them thighs

Miss. Jewnose

Still, having someone completely reorganize your junk must be a strange and harsh experience. Especially if you regret it afterwards.
That's actually the part that would scare me, what if you'd regret doing it?

would you fuck him stumpycok.tumblr.com/

It's a mental disorder. It'd be easier to learn to live in the body you have than decide you "belong" in the other gender. It stems from confidence and obviously social problems primarily.

No stretch marks, cellulitis and smooth looking skin.
She looks a healthy weight to me friend.

sister of est buddy

you can pretend they're a girl from behind

that bitch better have cancer cuz that hair is unacceptable otherwise

Like her more when she was younger

Holy fuck, I would plow the shit out of that. Get her moaning and begging for more

this disgusting pig. I was blackout drunk. Im still not 100% sure it happened but this ugly shit took advantage of me thats sure.

uhmm i mean this has always been a weird fetish of mine

would smash

god damn, i'd fuck the shit outta that

I think our preferences might be clashing, now she looks too skinny for my taste.

MOAR!

damn man you actually got raped. how does it feel that the matriarchy is taking over and you cant do jake shit about it

Left?

hi stumpycok.tumblr.com/

damn that's hot