How many of you have ever ordered drugs off of the deep web? What was your experience?

How many of you have ever ordered drugs off of the deep web? What was your experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

netacare.org/
atgma.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

I'm interested in how risky it is,or how much the country that you are from affects the whole ordering situation and stuff like that.

Go to reddit

Type in darknetmarkets

OR even Google darknetmarkets reddit or dank nation

Ive ordered multiple items on the deep web, its very easy. Just make sure you order from your country because packages crossing borders are inspected to a higher standard.
If your ordering online make sure you pick a product with escrow because that means the person only gets paid after you confirm that you got the product.
Also getting bitcoin is difficult, especially in rural uk because no one local supports it and most online services require submission of id. A good workaround is localbitcoins.com which doesn't require id and you can pay with multiple methods.

A friend of mine bought an ounce of Buddha kush and he invited me over on the day it was going to arrive and it was just like ordering off fucking amazon, Knock on the door, receive package... It's still very fucking dumb and don't do it, just find a dealer around your area and pick up of him/her

Local bitcoin.

Money gram western union

Fuck that ID shit

Yes the order will go through normal delivery methods for your area, but if you get a good vendor you will be safe because vendors know what postal services check. The product is usually vacuum packed and will come disguised as something else. normally if you order anything under an ounce it will come by letter and not by parcel.

This refers to ordering in the uk, amerifat postal companies may be different, good luck

Bought many things, used a different name on the package I would say that's key. Don't sign for the package the seller must make sure that the package can fit through the letter box or they are shit. DONT use a windows OS to access the deep web, use a linux VM along with something like hoonix command line. This will help you be more anonymous but you are never 100% anonymous just be careful where you click. Also I wouldnt be using a windows 10 machine even if you have the VM. Do your research before trying this, it's risky and I had to stop

post your credit card numbers and I will send you anything

No because if you can't find somebody to buy drugs off of in real life you're fucking retarded.

thats like buying drugs at the doors of a police station you fucking retard

fucking degenerates

3743-273379-64923
Send me stuff, baby.

420 blaze it you massive virgin faggot.

britbong here

I got an 1/8th weed from u.k
LSD from u.k and some nbome from amsterdam

All from silk road paid with bitcoins, had to use encrypted emails for one guy as he was paranoid.
It all came very quick (silk road held their money in escrow) I got the nbome before I even got the weed.
weed was meh though, bit damp.
still I got all 3 within less than a week.
good times

Deep S. AL.

Friend orders lsd all the time and I want to get dmt but idk about it

I used to get my weed off the Dark Net.
Until my state implimented a medical marijuana program.
Now I just goto
netacare.org/
or
atgma.org/
See what I want then go by the dispensary.

this is a good place to buy drugs