Be 26 with gf of 3 years

>Be 26 with gf of 3 years
>Get out of crummy town and move in with and.
>Eventually she becomes good friends with 19/20yr qt on left.
>Cutie currently is considering rooming with us sometime next year.
>She's currently living with a very controlling mother who she absolutely wants to get away from.

Fuck Sup Forums, how potentially lewd can this situation get? I feel like i'm sitting on a goldmine here.

Bump

If you manage to fuck her, greentext it. Don't fuck up your relationship though

Casually mention to your GF that it would be fun to include her, see her reaction. Pretty sure she won't mind if she isn't into it.

Good advice, my current gf is pretty great.
I feel like at the least i can get some fucking awesome shots of her. The girl has some nice legs.

You mean if she is into it, right?

Fucking the new girl on the side is risky. Offer your GF a threesome, and see her reaction. Pretty sure she wouldn't me bad if she's not interested in 3some.

Yeah fuck having a side girl.
Especially in the same house.

Post moar pics

I find her buck teeth kinda cute haha

my thoughts exactly. OP, take note.

Sure, keep the thread bumped
Haha i guess, hell maybe i just wanna post pics of this chick.

im in a good mood op so im going to give you non autist advive

this is horrible advice to dish out without know the girl. if i would mention something like that to my gf, id be sleeping in my car. prob broken up. really depends on the girl.

what i did before tho was when we were sexting i asked her to include her friend in one in a minimal way. then after, she mentioned she didnt like doing it. this is far more harmless to see how your girl reacts. cuz a sext is just a fantasy, if you straight ask her, shes more likely to take it the wrong way

this your girl? or side bitch?

She's the potential side girl i guess you can say. I have mentioned to my gf that a 3some was a fantasy of some in a sext before. She took it fine.

its a little dif when you mention a specific girl. but idk your girl or her friend

its on you to figure out but keep in mind if shes living with you and you try to get her to join in a 3some, she might feel pressured since shes living there which makes things really awkward and kinda creepy. but again depends on how the girl is. maybe she wont care at all

hey don't get me wrong, I'd still pee in her butt

She's a pretty open minded girl from what i know but yeah i should get to know her more.
Damn right you would.

shes a little trashy but cute. could def hook up with her

See why i'm considering it?

Try to keep this thread bumped a little longer. Gonna upload a small webm of her doing yoga.

k here it is

weak asf