What would you do to her thread

what would you do to her thread

First I would take nude photographs, then post them on Sup Forums on a thread asking what I would do to her.

Wish I had nudes, all left to the imagination

feet pls

I'd teach her how to use a selfie stick properly.

how do you know here... don't show feet.. feet people are annoying

fuck you SHOW FEET OP....id love to fuck them till i came all over her toes

worst op ever

fuck ya i want her to give me a footjob while she giggles from my cock tickling her sexy feet then have her suck the taste of her feet off my throbbing cock dripping precum....keep going op

What would you do to my gf?

i want to cum on that cake shes eating and watch her finish every bite

Anyone want to talk about their slut on kik and swap degrading comments? Leave your kik

What would you guys do with her

Break her selfie stick in half

Trod1922

Says you're offline

Beat her to death with that fuckin selfie stick!

which one and what would you do to her

far right. anything and everything.

Wwyd to mine

would fuck her in that changing room from behind,
each thrust would throw her whole body into the door

Show tits

yeah id have to take those shoulder straps down first to see her huge tits bouncing around

Holy goddamn I would smash that so hard we'd rip a hole in spacetime and emerge in 18th century London

kek'd

Put up with her shit and sex daily

Cute ?

id shoot my load so deep inside her while those tits bounce

need more with ass and/or face

Tir her down, blindfold an gag her. Then I would cut all her clothes off.
After undressing myself, I would lick and kiss every square inch of her body. While licking her pussy, I would finger her ass. Finally I woukd fuck her several times (as often as I can). Obviously I would film every minute of it.
I'm not sure when and where I would let her go, but since I cut all her clothes up, she would be naked.

wwyd to my cumslut sis?

more of right

yes plz

on left this time wwyd

bikini?

she never posts them

Anyone?

would fuck and slap tits until i cum all over her cute face

grey dress

tear the top of her dress in front of everyone there, and make her suck my dick on her knees, until I cum in her mouth and make her swallow, while everyone watches

Eat ass

Get her to bulk up

Good

she'd probably like that
on the right

I'd get her drunk at a alloween house. Then, even though she doesnt want to, i'd bend her over and fuck that little whore from behind. I'd use those little wings for leverage and pull her back onto my cock as I push into her making sure each thrust reaches as deep inside her as possible. I'd pump her full of my cum, ideally getting her pregnant too.

Anymore op?