last one was hijacked by trumpfags

OP here, bonus points for shota greentexts

Just a few bumps

>No CTR thread

Awaiting pt 2 of bath story

That would be great

is melb fagit here anyway?

nice one

It's been awhile since i haven't been able to tell the shitiness of a picture from the thumbnail.
Must be a western artist if lowering the resolution makes it look better.

more group masturbation

Whoops

wut, how so?

What's with all the baby dicks?
I want more manly boys like these:

start one

keep going~

no monster dicks.

I meant that theyre not allowed

moar of this

Nope

God damn cute

Well on top of unappealing designs, the anatomy is off in a lot of ways, it looks like the work of an amatuer that traced the perspective (the only part that isn't done completely badly) from a photo.
All the hands are janky, especially the ones that are supposed to be holding things, the elbows are strategically blocked out because as we can see from the 3 in view, he only got 1 one them right so he's not good with those and he's blocked legs from view in conspicuous ways, likely to avoid the problem with brown eye boy where his left leg and right leg are different lengths and thicknesses.
Green eyes' left leg is just completely gone in a way that doesn't make sense for this scene and hazel's disappears immediately as soon as it's not in view.
And finally there's not enough detail in the scenery to warrant this kind of resolution, this would be better as a 700x400 image or whatever, not that big.

yeah

Otouto material

condoms ruin it desu

then draw your own better shotas and post them here faggot

I'm sure we have a list of requests

That's not a manly boy. THIS is a manly boy.

Except for that one leg everything is normal.

Now I'm sad that I didn't had an otouto like that. :/

cute!

I'm the youngest child in my family and wish I wasn't :((

Just because I can't draw it doesn't mean i need to be satisfied with low quality images, and conversely, just because I have a discerning eye it doesn't mean I can draw as well as I can criticize.

How is that cute?! (」゜ロ゜)」

I was also the youngest of three. I wish I had a little brother to pamper

Me too, I would be very doting.

Lute is Cute!

All the things you miss.
One day with VR maybe.

Can't wait.

You're cute

Please, stop with the boobage posting in a gay shota bread

That is on the top of my 'To Watch'-list.

I want Lute to dominate Keita and make him lick his tummy and butt.

Be careful what you wish for. When I was 14, my 8-year-old cousin kicked me in the balls just to impress a few girls he new. Psychologically speaking, I never really recovered from it. I guess little brothers can have an even worse impact.

It's impossible for shota to be gay. They're so cute and feminine!

knew, not new, sorry

You should have spanked him right there. And of course, the perfect Otouto wouldn't do that to you in the first place.

That is kinda hot.

Unless they look like this!

>Except for that one leg everything is normal.
Okay you really weren't reading, first of all there ar emore anatomy mistakes, brown eyes' left hand has some kind of tumor knuckle and the forearm is nonexistant and his right elbow shouldn't come to a point like that. Green eyes' right hand bend way too much and the thumb looks like it's positioned as another finger. Elbows dont come to a point like the girl's when fully flexed, an elbow is flatter than that like pic related and her hand is lazy, the rest of the fingers maybe should drop off out of view but you should at least see the pinky curl around but it just cuts short like the rest of them.
Also as i said, stuff being hidden from view, it's just a cheap trick shitty artists use, someitmes they just flat out dont draw parts that are difficult to them like that one boruto picture where he's a double leg amputee. it's not a good image and it doesn't even show promise for improvement. Anyone who wants to improve wouldn't waste their time putting together something like this when they could be practicing anatomy and perspective.

That's how a little brother should be.

CUUUUUTE!~~~

Yesss Spanking!

Looking back, yes. But at that time it wasn't. Completely messed me up.

That's part of raising your little brother :3

Moar please

I guess my aunt wouldn't have liked that. Also kinda hard to spank anybody when you are on the ground clutching your balls.

So we shota thread " My otouto can't possibly be this cute" edition then?

I have a few more.

That's a good point.

Absolutely!

I want Lute and Keizou to dominate Keita.

I want Lute and Keizou to force Keita to sniff their crotches.

That's oddly specific.