Hey fags. I'm thinking about taking up to 50mgs of tramadol and some muscle relaxants (don't know the name or dosage)...

Hey fags. I'm thinking about taking up to 50mgs of tramadol and some muscle relaxants (don't know the name or dosage). What could happen?

Most likely a headache and the shits if you're lucky.

you get relaxed and your pain diminishes somewhat

you won't be able to walk for some time.

50mg? thats one pill and its nothing. if you wanna feel good atleast two

these two faggots

Tramadol is tthe shit. fuck the relaxers. take two pills and drink loads of coffe you will feel like a god

lulz my 90lb dog takes 50mg of tramadol and it doesn't even affect him all that much you big pussy

I meant 500
Why fuck the relaxers?

Fool!

Wat

This was my last suicide attempt: holding a plastic bag/rubber band open with my thumb until I fell asleep (then it closed)

I just woke up with a headache and the bag was off. What else should I try?

Do you have access to a gun?

No

A rope?

I probably have an extension cord

If you think it can hold your weight then go for it. I suggest you get help but if you really want to die I won't be able to stop you

I don't think it will. I'm like 350lbs

Well shit. If our got some money or a way to get a hold of it then buy a proper rope

Jump off a tall building

I'm afraid of heights

Then you are afraid of death, and should consider something other than suicide, pussy faggot.

This so fucking much

50mg is nothing. Idk what you're going on about.

"Faggot your body naturally keeping you out of harms way makes you a pussy"

My first attempt was going to be a stab to the heart, but I couldn't do that either. Why do you think I wanted to die in my sleep?

I meant to write 500mgs

lol FATSPLAT

>stab to the heart
You're trying too hard.
Jump off a building and tell yourself you're going to fly. The biggest obstacle is your mind. Or maybe just innocently cross the road at the worst possible time.
There's also the car in the garage and the hose if you wanna die in your sleep.

fuckin kek

Why a hose?

Boi I've taken more than 1g without a serious tollerance and nothing bad happened. I've made 30g of tramadol in my life, it's not that much but I can assure you that you nothing bad can happen to you with 50mgs

why don't you actually think about doing something helping other people instead of thinking about yourself all the time like a selfish dick?

I meant to write 500mgs though

500 is just fine for a first try. Lucky boy, wish I were you :c

Do you have at least $250 and do you genuinely, actually want to die?

If you don't have $250, then borrow some money from an online lending site. You do at least have a checking account, right?

Next, open an account on Coinbase and buy a few hundred dollars worth of Bitcoin.

Next, download Tor browser.

Then search duckduckgo for the *.onion link for AlphaBay.

Find it, go to it, register an account there.

Send a few hundred bitcoin in as a deposit to your Alphabay account. Use a bitcoin blender-- the deposit page tells you how.

Search the market for phenobarbital ('Gardinal'), secobarbital ('Seconal'), or pentobarbital (best-- 'Nembutal'). Buy at least 100 pills.

If you are too poor, buy fentanyl or even just morphine instead. At least several milligrams of fentanyl, or a gram of morphine. Adjust according to taste.

Wait a week for package delivery.

Eat it all. Wash down with vodka or whatever else you like to drink.

Good night sweet prince.

Only thing tramadol did was give me a splitting headaches. Stick to hydrocodone

I've tried oxycodone. Was pretty decent

Do you prefer hydrocodone or oxycodone? What about hydromorphone vs oxymorphone? I know nothing about these things.

hydrocodone is a longer lasting, but lower level body high

oxycodone hits harder, but shorter duration, and is more centered in the head in my opinion

the morphones are both lovely

Tramadol was good for me, about 8h of high. A bit stimulating, but not ADHD like, more like do something with pleasure with ability to sit and focus. And this sweet opiate high we all love so much... But vaporizing fenantyl ,oh boy.. I didn't knew I had such a strong feeling for opiates until I wrote that..

What a shitty attempt. So you weren't even trying to off yourself? Jump in front of a train dick nuts.

OP don't listen to these people trying to help encourage you to commit suicide.

I have been there. I have wanted to die so much that for days at a time I was begging god to kill me in my sleep. At that rate I probably would have actually gone through with it in a few months.

Know how I feel now? I love life and I would never even think about wanting to die. These feelings about wanting to die are TEMPORARY and you can remove them and find a way to be really happy about living again. I know it doesn't feel that way now but its true.

Call a suicide hotline right now and begin to start addressing the problems in your life that are making you feel hopeless. It's not hopeless. You can fix everything and be more successful and happy than most people who ever lived if you wanted to be. Don't listen to yourself in these dark times. Don't kill yourself.
There are FREE resources out there from psychology sources that show you how to overcome depression and almost any problem out there. Check out Cognitive behavioral therapy because it is REALLY good at dealing with depression and anxiety and other issues. Start exercising if you haven't already because exercise goes a long way in helping you feel better and happier. If you have trouble socializing start googling resources that can help teach you to socialize better with other people. You can learn how to do this.

And to everyone in this thread that encouraged OP to die, next time a thread like this comes up don't do that and try to encourage them to live. Thanks.

That's really touching and all but I just want to get high. I'm not the one who wants to commit suicide

Ah, then you should use AlphaBay also.

thats fucking stupid shut up