Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
recently I've started to develop an fetish for crossdressing and shit
Every now and then I just fantisize about sucking cocks.
Anyone got any sissy/crossdressing/trans stories to share?

I wanna buy a dildo and get some lingerine

another one bites the dust

kill yourself before you hurt your family

Well, good luck.
The worst is discovering than men are way more awful than girls, and the dick is only here to compensate the absence of interest of the rest of the person.
Even if you crossdress, and have a fetish for dick, I'd said either you find another crossdresser, or try to find a girl and buy a strapon

Anyone got stories to share to turn on a sissy?

I suppose you're right. Thing is I wanna suck cock mostly

So you voted Hillary?

Then go on for crossdresser. They are often less shitty than classical men. Mostly because they know that it's an hard everyday to be crossdressing.

Not American.. and I don't care. Think both got their pros and cons

I've given in to my gay feelings more lately. I have never been straight but I told myself I was just bi. But for about a year now I just haven't found girls attractive.

I haven't got any girl clothes yet but I've started picking up guys in gay bars and sucking them ott.

I was raped by a boy at school when I was 11 and I think that turned me.

kk will be hard to find any around in my town xd

I stood naked in the bedroom of my new master and mistress. They admired me with undisguised lust. “Hands behind your back, please,” instructed Master. I obey slowly, reluctantly. Master stepped in behind me as Mistress steps in front, surrounding me, trapping me between them. “Exquisite” my Master says, as his wifes eyes travel slowly down my nudity. “So slender. They really do good work, don’t they dear?” Mistress says to her husband. “Indeed,” he replied, as his hands found my hips, and slid up to rest on my waist. Mistress raises her hands to my breasts, lifting them in her palms. “Quite nice, and quite firm” she says, “What size are they?” “38D, mistress.” I answer. I can’t believe that MY tits are being groped by a woman! “Well, they are perfect for your frame.” Master says as he nuzzles my neck. “You are so beautiful, my dear.” Mistress says as she reaches behind my head and pulls my face towards hers for a deep, long kiss. They hold me tightly, exploring my body with their tongues. “Mmmm…you are delicious, and definitely a keeper.” Master turns me around to face him, pulls me in to his strong broad chest, folding me in his arms. “You are so cute” he says as he strokes my cheek. He pulls my chin up, and kisses me, the first time a man has ever done so. I’m disgusted deep inside, but the truth is that my body is more excited than ever before.

Then go further.

Mistress reclaims my attentions. “I’m going to love playing with these.” as she takes possession of my breasts, lifting and squeezing them. She grasps my nipples and stretches them away from my chest, causing them to elongate, and eliciting a gasp. “Hmmmm…very sensitive, I see.” After toying with the nipples for a while and leaving them stiff as pebbles, Mistress slides her palms under the heavy orbs and lifts them again. She lowers her head and sucks my left nipple into her mouth, bathing it with her tongue and nibbling lightly on it. As I watch my nipple disappear into her mouth, a moan escapes my lips. I’ve never felt anything like this before. As she moves her attention to my right nipple, I see that my left has gotten bigger and harder than I ever thought possible, glistening with my Mistresses saliva. After dining on my breasts to her satisfaction, she orders me to bend over. Master takes possession of me once again, placing one hand on my ass, as the other moves to my breast. “Have you ever had anal sex, my dear?” he asks as he gropes and strokes my soft nates. I shake my head gently and answer him, “No sir.” “Hmmm, well, we’ll train you properly then. Master steps away from me, and joins Mistress on the couch. “Come, kneel before us pet. Let us discuss your new life.” With no option really left, I kneel submissively at their feet.

“You were quite expensive,” Mistress informs me, “But I can already tell that you’re well worth the expense. First rule, you will almost always be naked. We will occasionally dress you up in some way that pleases us, but unless we tell you otherwise, you are to be nude at all times.”

“Second, from now on, we are Master and Mistress, or Sir and Madam. No other form of address is acceptable. Third, you will have minor chores which we will expect you to accomplish cheerfully. The housekeeper will do most of the work, oh, and you are to obey her in all ways also. Your main responsibility will be to please us, though. We will use you as decoration, for serving, for entertainment, and for sex. We expect you to perform willingly and enthusiastically. Do you understand?”

I sat there, kneeling at the feet of a man and woman I’d only met a few minutes before, and contemplated what I was. My beautiful naked feminine shape, kneeling at their feet, their property, their “pet”, with no hope of resistance or escape. I had no choice at all.

“Yes, my Master. Yes, my Mistress.”

Nice, I've considered doing the same tbh

“You are such a good girl, Darling. Now lets see how good you are.” Mistress says as she parts her thighs. I know what she wants, and obey. I kneel between her long, lovely legs, and bow down between her thighs. I’ve gone down on girlfriends before, so at least I have some idea of what to do. I gently part her lips, and slowly, gently lap at her pussy. I take my time before moving to her clit. As I do, she takes my hair into her hands, and pulls my face into her groin, needily, greedily. As I lick and suck on her clit, she cums, loudly. As her orgasm fades, she releases me. “Whoo…she’s a natural at that. I wonder how good she can do for you!” I shudder as I hear these words. I know that my Master is going to take me, but I’m so afraid. Seeing my trembling, Master takes me up into his lap, closing his arms around me.

“Easy, little one,” Master says, as he caresses my nudity. His lips engulf mine in a lengthy, and passionate kiss. “You are so beautiful, so sexy. You are our most prized possession.” Finally, he slides me down from his lap, to kneel before him again. “Open it, Darling” he says. With shaking hands, I pull the zipper of his pants down. “Take it out” was the next command. My hands tremble terribly as I reach into his pants, and pull out his erect member, gasping as it comes fully into view. He’s enormous! He’s much larger than I ever was.

A voice inside my head screams about the indignities I’ve suffered, and what I’m about to suffer. This has to be someone elses nightmare, it can’t be mine. I’m a middle aged man, not an oversexed college girl! This can’t really be happening! But while that one small part of me rages, the rest of my mind is as submissive as ever.

“Kiss it” he instructs. Obediently, I lean forward and plant my lips on the tip of his member. I continue kissing the bulb and then down the length of his shaft. When my lips return to the tip, I feel his hand on the back of my head, pressing downward. Reluctantly, I part my lips and feel the enormous cock slide slowly into my mouth. It’s revolting. I’m giving a blowjob to a man. I have another mans cock in my mouth. “Such a sweet mouth” he says, “Good girl. Keep going like that.” I continue to move my head up and down on the pole. Occasionally Master presses down on my head, urging me to take it deeper into my mouth. Master praises me as he caresses my hair, cheeks and back.

“Look up at me,” he commands. With dread, I raise my eyes to see him smiling down and me, knowing how obscene I must look at the moment, with my mouth stretched wide and his massive tool disappearing past my lips as I kneel, submissively, between his legs. A wave of shame comes over me and I feel my body blush at the thought.

Eventually he places a hand on either side of my face, lifting my mouth from his cock. “Remove my trousers” he commands. Slowly, frightened, I obey. I remove his pants slowly, leaving him entirely naked now. His erection stands high as he helps me stand. He turns me away from him, and has me straddle his legs. I close my eyes in shame, knowing what is to happen next. I’m about to take my first real mancock, in my poor asshole. I’m about to be fucked like a real girl! As expected, Master places his hands on my waist, and slowly lowers me onto his tool. My puckered rings resists the penetration at first, but my earlier lubing makes that a futile effort. I gasp as he slowly slides the head of his cock into my virgin ass, and I moan as he slides its full length into me. It’s done. I have my masters cock inside me. He has made me his own, his property, his toy, his sex slave. His hands start to push and pull, sliding me up and down on his cock at the desired pace. It hurts at first, but quickly becomes a strangely full and erotic sensation. “Whats going to become of me?” I think, as my Master fucks me for the first time. “When will this nightmare end?”

Mistress joins us, coming over to face me as her husband continues my first fucking. Her hands take my bobbing breasts, and holds them tenderly as she leans down to kiss me. I part my lips willingly and kiss my mistress fully as she and her husband use my body. “You are such a perfect little slave girl” she breathes into my ear, “I will enjoy owning you.” I can only moan softly at the words, as my whole being becomes focused on my Masters cock, sliding slowly in and out of me. My body has broken a light sweat from the effort and excitement. As my mistress kisses me, and fondles my breasts, something in my mind lets go. A rolling wave of pleasure slams through my mind, a shock of electric sensation ripples through my body. It seems to last forever. Sometime in that forever, I feel my Masters seed explode into me, his hot cum filling my ass for the first time. I feel his cock slip from my ass as I regain my senses again, only to lose them in blissful unconsciousness, but not before I realize what has happened. I have been taken, fucked like the woman they’ve remade me to be, and instead of revulsion, I’ve orgasmed. Orgasmed more powerfully than ever before. My God, what have they done to me?

>Every now and then I just fantisize about sucking cocks.
>sucking cocks

In a time where STDs are on the rise and being called a crisis, now's not the time to be "sucking cocks" like sexually perverted, mentally ill faggot. No, wait, you're a subhuman fag, so go ahead and suck your diseased cocks. Enjoy your STDs.

Oh, and an FYI: condoms don't protect you from all STDs.

Faggot.

/thread

sage

See, this is what happens after years of ironically calling the OP a faggot. Newfags think it is a requirement.

KEKity KEK KEKs

Love it

i was dreaming about sucking cocks,and sometimes wake up cummed in my pants.
i started to met random guys and suck em off,or even let em fuck my ass make em pay me. i feel like a cheap whore,used by pervy old men,and that turn me on like nothing else. i cant do that very often cause i have a gf and she doesnt know anything of this

I'm in the same boat, how much u charge?

like 30-50 $
im very good at sucking cocks,and i swallow. some of them email me every day,even offer more money,but i cant see them as much cause its difficult to hide from gf

I feel you, got a gf aswell and also have these fantasies sucks smh