Hey Sup Forums whats te best way to an hero ?

Hey Sup Forums whats te best way to an hero ?
Thought about pills but dunno what and how much

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Crosman-GI-1911BB-Full-Metal-CO2-Blowback-Air-Pistol/35233401
walmart.com/ip/Umarex-Steel-Force-BB-Rifle/25174730
walmart.com/ip/Umarex-Makarov-.177-BB-Gun-Black-Brown/22171916
walmart.com/ip/Umarex-2254028-Colt-Commander-325fps-Full-Metal-Blowback-CO2-.177-BB-Airgun-BLK/43355711
youtube.com/watch?v=jw2ly1jjv3k&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sad to see you go but this is the best way

don't got enough money, should i just take a lot of pillz that will fuck me ?

Die

Carbon Monoxide is painless.
Rev a car in a confined space such as a garage.
If you don't drive steal a car, the rush will make you wanna do more fun shit or kill yourself quicker

yes but i live alone and got no car, just want something to kill me faster, don't give a fuck about suffering

Whatever you do, you must live stream it to an hero

What kind of pills, how many do you have and what mg

You will care about suffering. it takes a lot longer than you think. even if you cut your own head off you still have 12 mins of brain activity

Make some opium with poppy seeds. just get 1kg and mix with water for 30 mins. Strain and drink. Welcome to heaven!
OD, you will feel like a god right up until you fall asleep. If it doesn't kill you at least everything else will hurt less

isn't opium illegal?

Are you white? If you're white, I will provide the best way for you to die.

If you're black, don't do it. God loves more than any other race that he created. If you're black I'll explain why you shouldn't kill yourself.

Doors this really make opium?

This is now a opiates thread

got nothing right now but think can have some, thought abot od on cocaine or something legal dunno

od on heroin

Take 1000mg of benadryl and livestream it. If you live, you'll have a new understanding of life

i'll if i got any way to fuck myself

I'm from france, what ca i buy legaly that can kill me, got some plan for cocaine f needed too

Jump off a building or cliff.

don't got any balls for this

Then You don't actually want to kill yourself. If you did you would just do it. what you want is a completely different life. The problem is is that to get the life you want it will take a lot of hard work

>benadryl
already take prometazine in high doe pretty sure this will jst fuck my brain out

pretty sure im just a fagget that want to die but the painless way

I've got you.

Auto erotic asphyxia.

Start fapping and choke yourself. You either come, or you go. So there. That's that.

You actually have about 30 seconds before brain cells start to die from lack of oxygen. If you do it right you should be unconscious from the pain before that even starts, though. What kind of shitty decapitation method are you thinking of?

Shitload of cocaine and/or meth, then run off the edge of a building. Or take an Lsd thumbprint, that won't kill you but will changer you completly

Screwing over your liver and kidneys is a very painful way to die.
Pills is not the way to go.

Wait until old age and await organ failure.

Sleeping meds. Start off with a high dose, but not a lethal one. As you get drowsy, consume the lethal dose. You will pass in your sleep.
You can thank me late- err, never mind.

Well so where ca i get some poison ? something thats made for killing people

Trips have spoken.

what do you mean by lethal dose ?

Try ricin. I may know a guy....

Love a girl who doesn't love you back

Gee, I donnu, a dose that kill you?

Look up the LD-50 for your drug of choice, double that, and you can be pretty certain it'll kill you. Also, do it on an empty stomach.

OP please kill some people while yelling Allahu Akbar and get shoot in head from the cops...

You didn't answer my question here: So I'm very angry and want you to kill yourself because of it. And don't forget. Do a flip, faggot.

Hate to see you go user, but this place has some good shit.
lost all hope dot com
(Remove all spaces and replace dot with .)
eight chan also has a suicide board, might want to check it out.
They've got some tips and experience in failed attempts
(aka what not to do)
According to the stats Drug overdose has a really low mortality rate so I'd suggest looking for other methods.
Also, tape that shit, if you can get it out to anywhere between 5 and 10 anons, you're set. I'm personally not one to enjoy this kind of thing, but I know others do.

Also, fuck these spam filters

>Hey Sup Forums whats te best way to an hero ?
Allow Sup Forums to run rampant on all boards spouting irrational, racist memes to spark a race war. It killed Sup Forums, why wouldn't it kill you?

How about you take ALL the fucking pills you can find you fucking stupid fairy

This/10

Use barbiturates. Not benzos. Not Z-drugs. Barbiturates. Buy them from a darknet market. Or just use fentanyl like all the cool kids these days.

Lol. An understanding that life is FULL OF GIANT FUCKING SPIDERS

12 seconds retard

Barbiturates

>this faggot
why are you people everywhere
why can't we all just get along, faggot

Feed a hose from the exhaust pipe into your car. Put on your favourite album. Swallow a fist full of sleeping pills. Goodnight.

clue up.....

It's that black people will react to the racism posted here. Ask why the snowniggers are posting racism. I's not like there's a large population on Sup Forums that are black and the few that are here didn't start the race wars in every thread.

It's snowniggers both starting threads to incite hate speech against blacks by pretending to be black antagonizing whites. It's also just cumskins who randomly spout hate speech, and it's cumskins who aren't doing it defensively, cumskins are the aggressors, cumskins started this fight.

So all the aggression against blacks like me is causing us to become reactionary on Sup Forums, and this is the result.

So if OP is white, I really hope he will die soon, because that's one less cumskin melanin-less nigger posting on Sup Forums.

Take 1000 Tylenol.

Take 1001 Tylenol to be sure.

For Americans, there's a much cheaper and more effective technique:

- Obtain a full-metal CO2 BB gun. Walmart, Cabela's, and any other store that has a sporting/hunting section sells them cheap. All you need is a photo ID. Driver's license works fine. Here are some cheap ones:

walmart.com/ip/Crosman-GI-1911BB-Full-Metal-CO2-Blowback-Air-Pistol/35233401
walmart.com/ip/Umarex-Steel-Force-BB-Rifle/25174730
walmart.com/ip/Umarex-Makarov-.177-BB-Gun-Black-Brown/22171916
walmart.com/ip/Umarex-2254028-Colt-Commander-325fps-Full-Metal-Blowback-CO2-.177-BB-Airgun-BLK/43355711

These usually run for $75 or less. Handgun models recommended.

The next step is to call 911 from a landline or cell with a removable battery and report that you just heard gunshots and see a man walking around with a [pistol, rifle, "assault rifle", "machine gun", eg whatever a normie would describe the weapon you bought as]. Sound extremely frantic, out of breath, distressed, and tell the 911 operator you "have to go because he saw you and he's coming towards your house". Say a little more than half the address "123 fourchan str..." then hang up. If it's a landline, skip to next paragraph. If it's a cellphone, remove the battery now.

Go outside with your gun, find cover behind a bush, large tree, adjacent structure, etc. Make sure you're fully concealed from anyone looking from any road. When cops show up (make sure you don't go out when it's an EMS responder), point the gun at them and yell "drop your weapons and put your hands on your head".

Every US police department is universally trained and instructed to respond to threats or violent acts by escalation of force. When you have a gun out, pointed in their direction, and have a heightened emotional state (screaming at them), their gut instinct and reaction will be to fire at you as quickly as possible, and in great volume. You have near-zero survival chance.

lsd
youtube.com/watch?v=jw2ly1jjv3k&feature=youtu.be

To clarify, the most likely survival scenario is that you chose a full-size rifle instead of a handgun, and the cop assumes it's a real high-caliber weapon and that you're properly trained, and ignores his training and follows your commands.

In the unusual event that this happens, do not fire your weapon. Lower your weapon and move towards them, telling them to hand you the keys to their vehicle. Drive whereever the fuck you'd like at top speed utilizing the adrenaline rush from the confrontation you got. You will be stopped and it will be lethal, no exceptions.

not the poster, codeine and morphine, shake those left overs off with warm water but not hot