OKAY SERIOUS QUESTION

OKAY SERIOUS QUESTION
I'm a black girl and this petite, blonde hair blue eyed 8/10 white girl is hitting on me? My face is okay and im overweight but curvy so I don't look bad but I thought white bi girls went for other white bi girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/bYlW94BM07zl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just go with it.

show your nigger tits or gtfo

Bullshit

If she's hitting on you, she must find you attractive.
Also timestamp or gtfo.

I'm so fucking serious
idgi because she's so pretty

Nigger milk jugs must be posted with a timestamp for advice

>I'm a black girl

KEK

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

With the exception of fat, ugly white trash, whites usually won't touch a nigger.

>pic related: corroboration

we need that timestamp sweety

ILL FUCK YOU RIGHT IN YOUR BLACK PUSSY

Well if she is hitting on you, maybe she has uncommon tastes or wants to try something new. You might be also being led into a trap because too many girls like to do that to make themselves feel better when they don't have anything better to do. You might just actually look good and have terrible self esteem issues but only a pic can really give me a real perspective of you on that front.

what, you racist?

join.skype.com/bYlW94BM07zl

join my autismgroup u fukkin niggers!!

tits or gtfo

>Bi
>Homosexuality
>Feminism
>Simone de Beauvoir

Kill yourself.

Love is never a bad decision.

You definitely know the fucking rules... tits or gtfo

>cute girl hits on you
>you are undecided

come on, just go with it, who knows maybe you'll like it

race-mixing between faggots/dykes is ok, because they can't procreate, so go for it... lezz out and post pics

You're going to get a lot of neckbeard edgelord hate for saying you're a black girl so be warned, but otherwise definitely go with it if this woman is showing interest in you. Confidence is always a huge turn on for everyone, so be sure to not seem reluctant or unsure when you go out with her. She evidently likes you, so just go with the flow and see what happens. If it doesn't work out then it's certainly not the end of the world, but hey it can't hurt to try

Gunna have to kill her OP.

Eh I'm skeptical :/

Of what? Man you're letting the fear of striking out keep you from the plate.

And besides, how often do us gays get chances for sex/dates/whatever. There's much fewer of us so we have to at least try when these rare opportunities do arise

show us your hand with a spoon between your pinkie and ring finger with a timestamp and maybe we'll believe you