/brit/

jew edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZStT85q81N0
youtube.com/watch?v=95c6JJmpbKY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curry_Mile
thetab.com/uk/sussex/2017/02/10/big-up-the-big-o-how-a-typical-night-goes-down-in-southampton-16991
youtube.com/watch?v=46131RXtVnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hv9NIIM4lZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

daily reminder brits read your comments with an accent

anti-semite

youtube.com/watch?v=ZStT85q81N0

banger

uncle bulgaria :)

me mummy

if /brit/ was a curry then the yanks would be the naan bread

He's not going to be pleased.

>yank flag
>pol image
>shit edition

why does he look like borat

fuck off pajeet, no one knows what that is

mopping up the leftovers?

literally every brit knows what naan bread is you silly fucking yank twat

fuck off with your enchiladas and tacos juan

the actor who plays borat is a kike

the actor who did Borat is Jewish

>hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy reference

the difference between a yank and a brit

haha lads haha lads lads haha haha lads

>lads

difference between a rorke and a good goy

the gf

does anyone here actually like canadians? always seem to be throwing a fit about us

alri en laz
>fuckin sassenachs

Watching Voyager lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=95c6JJmpbKY

CHOOOON

going to bed, too many yanks are up

>Yanks don't eat curry

Hmm. Do other white countries like it as much as us? Feel sorry for anyone who can't just nip down the high street and get a cheeky lamb rogan josh, some chutney and a nice warm naan for tea.

don't see myself ever having a gf
VERY lonely life ahead of me

>close 'friend' tags everyone but me in a humorous post

never liked the ginger cunt anyway

it's pretty funny that curry is britain's national dish

t. middle class white boi

Indians are integrated and hate Muslims

how come there are so few jews compared to every other race?

surely with their intellect they should have completely conquered the middle east centuries before muhammad was a glint in the goat fucker's eye

Chinese and SEA food is more popular so far as "Asian" shit is concerned, especially thai and viet food has been the big meme for years now

going to the birmingham balti triangle
anyone want 'owt?

>Harold Shipman's last meal was a chicken korma. His last words were: "You know I could murder a naan."

nope, very British thing

just be yourself?

theres a neighbourhood here with a lot of curries and its like bricklane with the indian restaurants literally next to each other

they understand the utility of being a eternal victim

maybe he just didn't want other people knowing he associates with you

>The Balti Triangle is an area of Balti houses clustered along Ladypool Road, Stoney Lane and Stratford Road, to the south of Birmingham city centre, in the United Kingdom. It covers parts of Sparkbrook, Sparkhill and Balsall Heath.

>This area probably contains Birmingham's highest concentration of Balti restaurants, as well as some of the oldest to be found in Britain. Birmingham is the birthplace of the Balti curry

Here you can get a decent Indian everywhere. In my small 98% white town there are like five Indian takeaways.

There's literally a dozen Indian restaurants within walking distance of my childhood home.

would be nice
I like curries but the best ones here are overpriced hipster shit or ultra-white washed and not spicy with shit like cheese naan

in a small 98% white town in canada there would be nothing but boston pizza tier chains and maybe a diner or something, and a shitty overpriced italian place for the few people that consider themselves posh in town
brum mentioned

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curry_Mile

gf

this gave me an indian virus. thanks dickhead

What would life be like if you went back in time and killed baby Muhammed?

What if you killed baby Abraham (or whoever imagined him) or Moses?

Necrophiliac rights when

the north

>Indians are integrated and hate Muslims

*nips down the high street and get a cheeky lamb rogan josh, some chutney and a nice warm naan*

>Birmingham is the birthplace of the Balti curry

mental

Lads. How do people with crooked eyes or lazy eyes see properly? Surely everything must be weird and blurry, but they're very rarely wearing anything corrective.

>ink stain on my teak table

FUCK

used to live just off of it

food for thought: it's nowhere near a mile long

*quotes some incoherent gangsta rap nonsense about money and bitches from some hip-hop tape I heard donkeys years ago believing I'm actually quoting Martin Luther King*
*glances to the sky wiping away an inspirational tear from my eye*
*NAACP Annual Awards Ceremony audience stare at me in jaw-dropped horror*

saw a guy in morrisons a few years back and he had a t shirt that said "is it still necrophilia if theyre twitching?" was howling

thetab.com/uk/sussex/2017/02/10/big-up-the-big-o-how-a-typical-night-goes-down-in-southampton-16991

any of you southampton lads able to confirm that this is what clubbing there is like?
sounds like a right adventure

fucking ULCER RIGHT on the inside of my FUCKING mouth makes eating ANYTHING absolutely HELLISH

might just starve myself until it fucks off, this is shite

Yanks don't eat lamb lmfao

what does lassi taste like

gotta be a peshwari naan though lad

it's only teak, calm down

wore a shirt that said "is it still necrophilia if theyre twitching?" in morrisons a few years back and some autist was loving it

even if you killed Muhammad I think things would have exploded anyways
Arabs had been migrating out and conquering areas for years before, Muhammad just unified them and gave them a divine cause to fight for beyond petty warlord bickering.

its like killing Attila or something and thinking it would stop the German migrations

>get this song stuck in my head youtube.com/watch?v=46131RXtVnQ
>look him up on wikipedia
>hanged himself 2 years ago
lads.....

youtube.com/watch?v=hv9NIIM4lZI

too late I've ordered now

yank food sucks!!!! the food in britain is way better!!!

very nice actually, our morrisons here in leeds is large enough that they sell about 7-10 different varities

tights?

swish salt water

Its like manny chinatown. Just a smaller knockoff of things you'd see in bigger cities

SAD

1 (You) and i'll post a picture of my curry in 5 minutes

>Attila
>German

The only historical figure that you could kill and make the world worse is Jesus, to be quite honest.

Mad. I remember when that song came out after I watched him on that Rock School program with a washed up Gene Simmons.

>Muhammad
>Arab
he was Irish

wew, she's peng!

revolting and too much effort

not eating is way easier

what if you killed whoever is responsible for Judaism?

YANK FOOD SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

eya

yes please

5 (You)s and I'll down a glass of water

mango flavoured yop

this

I think Muhammad was a good bloke desu and have no issues with violence being necessary

i wonder if the next gta will be set in the modern day or the past

i reckon the past because the geopolitical climate right now is too delicate and divisive to tastefully parody

the so-called "ulcer-right"

>yankniggers

well hello, reddit