I have been with my girl (living together) for 3 years

I have been with my girl (living together) for 3 years.
Her ex has not stopped contacting her... and when I say contacting her, I mean sending pics of his dick and screenshots of them sexting, and begging her to unblock him. Apparently she blocked his number..she doesn't get his calls, but it still leaves a voicemail and she receives his text messages.

Sometimes it dies down for a few months, but he always comes back. She tells me, so she isn't hiding it, but it doesn't seem to piss her off like it does me. I'm scared that she still has a small thing for him, and his persistency could lead her to cheat.

I know where he works, what apartment complex he lives in (not exactly which apt number, but I've narrowed it down to 4 units)...surely a confrontation might not do anything, but I'm getting so emotional and raged. We work a block away from each other, but he doesn't know that.

I've already decided I'm going to confront him. In my mind, I imagine myself threatening to kill him if he sends one more pic of his limp little crooked penis to my girl's phone....but I'm not in my right mind about this probably. I know I should be mad at her too, for not shutting him down properly the first time. But my rage is all at him. b tell me...what should I say to him? Should I walk into his job? Should I pull him aside or make a scene? Or should I wait for him to get off work and catch him on the way to his car? The thing is, there are 2 exits from his job and I'm not sure which one he leaves from..

Nah threaten him. He deserves it for being a clingy little bitch.

If she doesnt consider a restraining order against his sexual advances, she's as much at fault for being an enabler.

If he doesn't stop after you talk to him, pressure her into a restraining order and if she refuses, she's likely already cheating.

should I tell her I'm going to confront him, or should I just do it on my own?

I was thinking...I'll confront him, he'll probably message her and tell her what happened...and I'll see her reaction or how she handles it (like does she tell me, does she get mad, or is she happy that I did it, etc)

Probably the wrong place to ask, user.
In my experience, showing jelousy is pretty unattractive to girls, so confronting him would be just playing into his cards. I'm probably the biggest cuck for thinking like this, but ask her to change her number, if he cant meet her irl.
And yeah it kind of his her fault too i mesn shes enabling it. Just try to talk i guess, if it fails go threaten him.

How is jealousy unattractive? I've found the opposite, that girls actually think it's kind of hot when you're jealous and protective, because it shows you want them more and are willing to fight for them. It may just be each of our isolated cases though

True. It sucks because I feel like our relationship is flawless outside of this hurdle with her ex. It bothers me so much, and she is defensive. She was with him for 7 years, and says "he has no one else" and she doesn't wanna be "mean" and just completely go MIA on him. I was understanding the first few months, until he sent his first dick pic. That's when I asked her to block his number...which she did... but I think she gets some sort of sick satisfaction from the attention, and knowing he's still crazy about her

You really need to let her know how uncomfortable it's making you, and that it seriously isn't okay for it to keep going on and that you are going to confront him about it but try to be respectful about it. Then probably go to his apartment. If it's one of four, you can just ring the doorbell and ask at each until you get to him. Do you know what he looks like?

she doesn't want to be mean?
sorry user, your gf is a bitch.
tell her: restraining order, number change or you're gone.

yeah... I walked into his job once. I was so close to saying something. He looked spooked, like he knew what I looked like...but there was a manager or something there. The manager asked if he could help me find anything and I said "I just wanted to look" and then I walked out lol. That was the only time I saw him in person

He may live with relatives...u think it's still better to go to his house than his job?

Post his number on craiglist as a faggot who seeks to be fucked by old men and include his pictures.

it's not his fault. you can't blame him. he tries to get what he wants. that's ok. you can only blame your FUCKING WHORE OF A "GIRLFRIEND" for making this possible and defending him despite the fact you're obviously not ok with this.
your girl is SHIT. she has to change, not him.

that's that great b advice I was looking for lol

How do I talk to her about this without sounding crazy? It's not like she's the one pursuing him

she does like the attention, this is the kind of girl she is, it means she is immature and you should probably move on, I bet you she will move on pretty quickly after you leave her, but you probably won't because you don't seem very knowledgeable about women and how they really operate

If she cheats on you with some faggot like him you dump her and never look back after you beat the living shit out of the guy she cheated on you with.

Haha yes. Then his family can know what a clingy bitch he is and if you let them know what all's going on, they'll probably get pissed at him too and make him stop lmao

easy, you say
"Look, I'm not cool with anyone's sexual advances towards you. It doesn't hurt me, but it disgusts me first and then makes me mad. If I see you defending behavior that disgusts me and makes me mad, if I see you caring more about him "having no one else" than me feeling no good, I really think you're making a mistake their and should have a thorough reflection on your priorities." continue from there

go to where he works and tell his boss that he keeps sending dick pics to your girl. and tell him he harasses your girl. he'll probably get fired if you mention to him that he literally works a block away from you and you don't feel comfortable with a sexual predator around. if you make a big deal about it when there's a lot of customers in the store the manager will shut his shit down before a scandal occurs

Send your dick pics to him

you fucking idiot beating the living shit out of the guy she cheated on you with is counter productive, the underlying agreement of a relationship is founded on mutual trust and loyalty, if she is the one who steps outside of her relationship you have to be angry with HER not the guy she fucked because he is an entirely independent agent to the relationship...

if you and another person signs a contract and they break the terms of the contract, do you sue a random third party?? NO, you go for the person who signed the contract...

Do the forbidden, or scene.. scenes are fun :)

I'll sound more or less like the rest here. The problem is mostly her. You are too afraid of loosing her I'd say.

L2 respect yourself. If you trust her, you trust her. If you don't, you tell her and you dump her.

The guy knows they're together and should know better than to do what he's trying to do. He deserves to get his ass beat.

This. You have to communicate with her and really get across to her how badly this entire situation makes you feel. Be specific, chicks need to know what emotions you feel when this shit happens. If she's not cool with letting go with him, then you need to tell her that you can't continue to operate like this and things have to change. Don't give any ultimatums, but make it absolutely clear that you have no problem with leaving her if absolutely necessary. If she loves you like you seem to love her, she'll get rid of this clown.

True, but how fucking butthurt would people be if we started beating the women doing this?
"Double standards" and all that bullshit.

beating the guy up won't accomplish anything, except angering your girlfriend. She obviously likes the attention this guy is giving her. Go to the police and file a report. Hand over the messages/pictures/voicemails if you still have them. Tell her to let the guy know that shes gone to the police and if his actions continue she's going to take additional action (i.e. filing a restraining order, telling his boss/family about the harrassment) She has to make it absolutely clear to this guy that she wants this to stop

I am not saying to physically hurt anyone, I am simply saying that getting angry at the wrong person is stupid...

you shouldn't be angry at all tbh

Get him addicted to meth or heroin and watch him destroy his own life.
Surely, your girl wasn't probably thinking about cheating. But when she sees his teeth are all rotten, she won't even think for a second about him anymore.

I can't say I see your logic on that.
If someone makes me angry by doing something, I have a right to BE angry about it.
Granted, violence isn't always the answer but sometimes it is.

Harsh examples have been proven to work in the right scenario. And trust me - if someone beat your ass for stealing.. it may not get you to stop stealing but it definitely will from that particular shop.

A play on this OP, except get screens of the texts to show HIS BOSS. Say this guy is harassing my family, and we've blocked his number and it's still happening.

Girls find confidence hot. Jealousy means you're insecure. Better to just sit back like a boss and know the bitch is yours.

My suggestion is a bit unorthodox, but think about it. Place an ad on craigslist for f4m casual sex. Include your gf's phone number in the ad. make the ad seem legit. Her number will be bombarded with so many calls and texts from so many different numbers she will be unable to block them all. This will force her to get a new number. If, somehow, her ex starts communicating with her on her new number, you know she is a willing participant and can act accordingly (ie, dump her).

IF YOUR GF COMMENTS ABOUT THE EXPLOSION OF CALLS AND TEXTS TO HER PHONE DO NOT IN ANY WAY VOLUNTEER A REASON FOR SAID EXPLOSION. DO NOT BLAME IT ON HER EX. SHE WILL SEE THROUGH THAT.

Holy fuck, this is so smart that I wanna ask you something:

How do I make the life of a pedophile miserable?

Good play, but you really have to stick this one out. If she changes her number and he still contacts her, and you get mad about it, she's going to know you where behind the number change, so you really need to commit to dumping her in that scenario, and then follow through.

If you have actual evidence, contact the police.

you have a point there

good advice

yeah but I'm not trying to let him know where I work... don't want him coming in making a scene and getting me fired lol. I've only worked there for about a month

You're right, but 2 things: 1, he knows she's in a relationship. 2, I want to beat his ass so fucking bad. I'm not even a violent person or confrontational type, but just the thought of him makes me want to bash someone's face into a wall

yeah I suppose I do have my doubts about wether she would go back with him, if he keeps trying hard enough. She hasn't shown any signs other than the fact that she's really not trying hard enough to stop him

how do I start?

Police doesn't do shit.
Pedophiles have basically free game here in the Netherlands. Most of the convicted pedophiles get roughly 100 hours of community service

It seems like some bitch shit to get authority or his boss/family involved... maybe it could work but honestly I'd be ashamed of myself. It's like tattling to the principle in hs when you're supposed to fight after school, instead of just fighting it out like you're supposed to.

That....is fucking brilliant omg.

not really.... I wouldn't have to admit I'm behind it....if she changes her number and he gets her new number, obviously she's in contact with him..has nothing to do with the reason her number was changed

Have you ever seen the Dudesons when they're fucking with Mr. Hitler? Take some pointers from that and get creative.

Kill your girlfriend.

I fucking love b....
seriously where tf else can I get this kind of advice??

Send his dick pics to his family

Also brilliant advice.

This one takes the cake

Side note: Can someone please tell me how to make $1500 in one day? I got an eviction notice because I lost my job.

Shit advice

Noone will care an they will think you are fucking creep.

My buddy told his ex gfs whole family and everyone she works with she gave him an STD, because she cheated on him and it was in fact the truth

No one cared

Become a camboy

birddog at a Trump rally, you get an iPhone out of it too

It depends on the family. If the family is white, they won't care most likely. But if he's got a middle-eastern/latino family they'll most likely beat him to death and kick him out of the family. Leaving him vulnerable

Question:
What if I do this.....to both of them?
Like what if I make a f4m ad for his number and her number. For her, because she'll change her number. For him, as revenge. Or would that be too obvious? But...to be fair, they would only find out about each others' phones blowing up if they did in fact stay in contact. And, if they stay in contact, I won't really care if she finds out because I won't be staying with her any more.

He is actually mexican. He has a huge fucking family. He doesn't have a fb, but I found so much of his fucking family on there..I'm honestly not even sure which ones are local, like which ones he actually fucks with or lives with, vs which ones he's never even met probably

tbh part of me hesitates to beat his ass simply because he has a huge fucking gang banging family. He, however, is very square and not intimidating at all..by himself. I just wonder how down his family is for him, if they would retaliate on his behalf. They're VERY mexican, like...flags and shit, hardly speak english except when they have to

And to put things in perspective, I have a small ass family. Well, it's large but they mostly live out of state and we only talk like once a year. I have 2 little brothers and my dad. My mom and her husband live nearby but I don't talk to them about shit. I also have like zero friends... just acquaintances... no one who would ride for me

Actually, if you timed it right, doing hers first to give her time to change her number, and then change the number on the ad to his, it might make it even harder for them to get in contact.

birddog?

exactly.... like right when she goes to change her number, I'll post his ad...? Profit??

And here's the thing....he has a car, but my gf doesn't. I give her a ride any time she has to go somewhere. So the only way they could connect is if he showed up unannounced or if she asked me for a ride by his place (she doesn't know that I know where he lives). Neither of them have social media.

dubs for solid plan

Meeting adjourned?

I'm a middle-eastern fag myself and I've noticed that both the middle-eastern and the latinos share one thing in the family branche: It's all about honor.

Make an anonymous Facebook account and
make a pre-written script, explaining everything.
Then go to the Facebook pages of his family and send the dickpics to EACH and EVERYONE of them.

Bet your ass you won't hear ANYTHING from him anymore. Especially when his mom receives them.