Greetings from the country where Sauerkraut and Bratwurst come from

Greetings from the country where Sauerkraut and Bratwurst come from.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM
express.co.uk/news/world/727263/Angela-Merkel-migrant-crisis-worsens-as-Germany-descends-into-lawlessness
youtube.com/watch?v=4wqHdR1tDD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>People of Germany
>People who are being overrun by shitskins, who disregard the local culture
>People who allow shitskins to rape their women
>People who will cease to exist much sooner than 2050

Thank you for your input, it means a lot.

Thanks for the warning.
Taking it to heart.

>being dumb enough to miss the obvious WWII reference.

>>People who allow shitskins to rape their women
Clearly it is their fetish, and who is to judge a man by his fetish, when your own is more depraved?

>actually being this mentally retarded

Germany is a dying country and soon the Germans will be abolished.
Good riddance.

Thank fuck for Merkel, the insider Jew, to take those krauts down.

no shit, he said that you guys took it to the other direction and are going to shit for the, what time is now like 4th or 5th time since like 200 years ago?

ferpis dich, du stinkende zecke!

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!

do you think that we WANT him in? its either him or billary. that is or situation.

TOP KEK

Butt-hurt Trump supporters incoming to bash Germany.

>Has Merkel as Chancellor
>criticizes others elections

"Germany is a dying country"

if I'm not mistaken Germany is the largest economy in Europe

As a fellow German I sincerely hope that people like will be hung from trees soon. Hell, I am gonna go and buy the rope now.

Dich sollte man vergasen, Du Antifantenschwein!

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!

Saudi Arabia young man

autist?

yeah, we're pretty much fucked over here.

saudi isn't part of Europe you retard.
all they have is oil and they aren't investing the money into anything useful. guess what will happen when all the 1st world countries no longer need to buy oil from them..?

No one cares what you think. You literally don't matter.

which is obviously why people started replying to this thread, including you.

retard.

i thought it was funny

then then can go back to fucking goats, god I hope this will come true soon

i didnt sign that

>Germany
>caring about subhumans

Holly shit Hitler is rolling in his grave

>Germany is a dying country ? KEK

Jesus the redneck is strong on this one.

mudslimes fuck goats, not Europe. EUROPE is not the same as the middle East. did you even go to school??

Hau ab du idiot, ein bischen Patriotismus würde uns auch mal gut tun, anstatt diese "Deutschland verecke!"-Politik und dies Zweiklassengesellschaft zwischen Deutschen und einwanderern, in der der deutsche Michel das Geld ranschafft und dieser bei gleichen Fehlern mehr bestraft wird. Ich hätte leiber Trump als eine Regierung, die sich von Fremden anspucken lässt und mit Toleranz und Geldgeschenken antwortet. Erbärmlicher als Deutschland ist nur schweden

Fuck u, Hitler did nothing wrong

german here. fuck you faggot cuck. go suck a muslims cock you dumb left bitch.

hurensohn

nice fictive world view you got there
would be tragic if you thought it wasn't

this guy gets it.

man all the fucking muricans think that country over there called Germany ( which to them means all of EU ( is going to die because they had a bit of immigrants. THE FUNNIEST thing is that America is like only 50 % white while EUROPE is more like 80 to 90% white LOOOOOL

not comparing the retard who wants to goto war with Russia to Hitler
GTFO of here and go suck a muslims dick just like Merkel want's you too faggot

what could go wrong with a female leader?

they will get off their high horse when hillary wins and starts ww3 within a week

you caused World War 2 shut the fuck up

i think you misread my answer, I answered to your scenario where the first world stops needing Saudi oil

i never made any statement as to where Saudi Arabia lies

I dont understand this WW3 meme. Where do people get this idea that hillary is somehow more likely to start a world war than Trump, who would probably go to war with a country because someone there posted a mean tweet about him?

that means you'll cause ww3 if you don't learn from history.

Dilma Rousseff is watching this thread

>Ficki ficki!

/thread

woops i guess you meant "they can go back to fucking goats"

never mind what i said then lol sry

Had anyone actually thought that we might need a WW3?

It helped out the US economically in WW2

I'm not saying that Putin is a benevolent dictator, but at least he loves his culture.

Dieses!

Ich könnte jedesmal kotzen, wenn ich dieses Clinton-Wahlwerbung oder Merkel-Speichelgelecke in den deutschen Hauptstrom-Medien vernehme.

assuming you're talking about Trump

>hates minorities
since when?
>Threatens to imprison opponents
she broke a well established law and should go to jail for it
>doesn't give a fuck about democracy
he wants to ensure the system isn't rigged by someone who has been proven to rig elections before
>claims he alone can fix everything
pretty much all the candidates think this way

>2016
>still reading dailymail for news not entertainment

this is why you kids suck

"Culture." Right. Got it.

yes, and no worries, bro

>Implying Hitler is not what we want

This time, we'll finish off the jews for good. Do what you guys couldn't. We'll never end up getting cucked by rapefugees like you guys have.

we need half of our work force to die again?
i see!

>saudi isn't part of Europe you retard.
You fucking idiot. In 2 generations the muslim scum will outvote the ethnic Germans and you will have the Islamic Republic of Europe.

want's?
what word is that?
also, too?

lol low iq rednecks

Yes we do. We're too damn over populated

Sometimes it's ok to think logistically and not always morally

>Germany
>A country where having your flag raised in your house is met with suspicion and hatred
We don't let self loathing faggots tell us how to do stuff.

in two generations there will still be less arabs in europe than africans in the US

how's merkel working out for you cucks? at least Hitler made Germany great, he just went too far

and by "sometimes" you mean as long as you're living in mom's basement.

don't bring that edge to school on monday, boy.

what's it like to have a globalist cunt chancellor who hates her own country?

youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM

What the fuck are you talking about? More refugees are leaving the country than refugees coming in. Their economy is golden and we were never better.

No comma, hmmm
>it implies that Jesus is a redneck

No myself included. There are no special snowflakes

Europe is done. It won't be long until Shariah is the law of the land in Germany, France, and the U.K. Liberalism has cost them their sovereignty and their culture.

You know what else came from Germany? Karl Marx, by train into Russia. Thanks for that.

Uh huh.

express.co.uk/news/world/727263/Angela-Merkel-migrant-crisis-worsens-as-Germany-descends-into-lawlessness

See also pic, deceitful faggot scum.

You voted in Angela Merkal, you opinion is invalid.

You walking ghosts are the last people qualified to give political advice.

You've voted yourselves into extinction. Don't try to make it about US.

lmaooooooooooooo

just sayin. Europe is much more white in population than America.

>Karl Marx, by train into Russia.

That was Lenin.

There is15% Negroid in USA. The abortion culture has slowed their increase. Muslims do not allow abortion. They have minimum 5 times more children than ethnic Europeans. It is simple demographic math.
youtube.com/watch?v=4wqHdR1tDD4

Wiki leaks recently revealed that Bernie was blackmailed by Hilary. Mark Dice did a video on it

Honestly I don't really give a damn about the americans fucking themselves up. Let them. What enrages me are the consequences a president Trump would have on the rest of the world. Because he‘ll fuck us up too - and we didn't get a vote. Fucking redneck imbeciles.

Source please

The weak should fear the strong.

wtf man. America is only half white and Europe is 80 % white. if you were to take a guess... which would be first to turn into a non white country? ;))))

Welp, that ended the thread quickly.

I'm not American, but I was visiting Berlin a few months ago for work, and holy fuck is it bad.

Nice point I follow world economics closely myself. Merkel also told her citizens to stock up on goods in expectation of bank collapse i,.e DB

Germanfag here. Nvm this left-cucks, the longer hitler is dead the more antifascists grow here.
It's just "cool" for rebelling kids to be a leftist refugee welcome screamer, because there are no consequences and you can spew hate at the 80% of the country's population that according to polls dislikes muslim immigration.

Vote TRVMP murrifags! MAGA

>are the consequences a president Trump would have on the rest of the world. Because he‘ll fuck us up too
Oh please elaborate

just stfu already, nobody cares about your fantasy interpretation of unverified documents.
vote and move on, so we can all move on.

This, I am a German, too.

If you lazy weakling faggots hadn't been cheating on your NATO obligations and coasting on American largesse for 25 years, it wouldn't be a problem.

Deal with it, bitches.

>ended the thread

could've fooled me with all the ongoing posts.

>
>>are the consequences a president Trump would have on the rest of the world. Because he‘ll fuck us up too
>Oh please elaborate

He gun grab all womens!

>Merkel also told her citizens to stock up on goods in expectation of bank collapse i,.e DB

This is bullshit.
The reason for this is the failed energy politics which may cause a firesale because of the collapsing of the whole infrastructure (high energy loads vs. low energy loads are able to cause this).

In that case there would be no power for approx. 2 months and it would take at least 1-2 weeks to restore food supply in major cities. Probably also riots because of the migrants who don't follow the laws and the people fighting them.

>Greetings from the country where Sauerkraut and Bratwurst come from.
Germanyfag here.
I support Trump.
No that i thought he was a good president. *lol*
I just appreciate to be entertained.

>I follow world economics closely myself

translation: i also read rainbow press clickbait daily and like to misrepresent information to fit my world view

>the longer hitler is dead the more fascists grow here

fixed it for you

You hit me with typo-riddled filth from an untrustworthy newspaper and a statistic from the last three years? Most cases of rape turned out to be neo Nazis trying to get refugees to leave. The most violence refugees are responsible for is a few suicides and sure, one or two will sometimes be criminals but that's not different from Germans or Muricans. So instead of judging from afar, why don't you take an actual look at the truth?

Nettes Ameisenbild, Spacko

That's too big for ants

>Nettes Ameisenbild, Spacko
Nee, watt bist du fies..

You mean like this?

"During the first six months of 2016, migrants committed 142,500 crimes, according to the Federal Criminal Police Office. This is equivalent to 780 crimes committed by migrants every day, an increase of nearly 40 per cent over 2015. The data includes only those crimes in which a suspect has been caught."

Lol.

fuck off you dont speak for germany. trump is better than hillary. she wants to start a fucking war. trumps shit most likely just going to get blocked by congress.

Dear Deutschlandistan, I do not speak Arabic.

You know what, Eurofags? We finally elected a president you all creamed your panties for, and you hated him more than Bush.

So, go fuck yourselves and your opinions on our president.

I hated Obama before it was cool.

>I get my news from radical alt right websites Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Kill yourself cuck.

actually Saudi Arabia is investing billions in computing and industrial development. Billions. They are trying to build an arabian silicon valley - buying in the tech, and the expertise with huge salaries. Also investing in Solar power and in green tech generally.

they are not stupid. and they are very rich, and they will be beating the ass off the USA ina few years with new tech and new green energy stuff that the US will have to buy...