I might die in 40 minutes, long story i had relationship with girl and his dad is from mafia...

I might die in 40 minutes, long story i had relationship with girl and his dad is from mafia, whole family found out about it, thing is she had already boyfriend. I knew about this
I fucked up Sup Forums
I´ve drank shit loads of rum cause it might be my last day
i got large knife beside me and im ready, she sent message through phone that she is being monitored on FB and then she sent message through phone that she might come over, lets hope its her not my death.

Wish me good luck Sup Forums

If not b8 stream your death with a note saying the dads name

They got my extra key, my location, my name
I never regret this moment though
I keep listening songs what we listened together
My only wish right now is to see her last time
Its like in the movies, i want to run away together with her but most likely, we will be hunted down, killed for sure, me atleast
If its going to be her behin my door around 30 minutes
im going to do it with her.

Sup Forums never stop chasing your dreams always keep your head up and fucking do what you desire, doesnt matter if death crosses you

I dont know the dads name or look cause i never wanted to get close to her family, but if i see bunch of guys knocking my door, ill jump out of window and go try backstab
>I live on first floor or should i say ground floor?

If i stop answering and threads gets deleted im dead for sure

Good.

Do it op that way he will get the chair.

Brutal boi
Chair give away for the mafia?

What would you guys do when you got your last minuted cause bus arrives in 4 minutes

Electric chair, also i got trips so you must stream it, otherwise you are a lying faggot.

stand up and take your whoopin like a man. cowards are more likely to die. you might still live after some light torture

Update: my friend havent replied(he was part of group knew this and we had group of 4)
hes not picking up the phone anymore for like 10 minutes, starting to feel paranoid, maybe they knocked out him first
my death is only worth quads faggot

Cool story, bro.

No, I mean that.

Its not going to be whooping, literally they got guns, i know that
People dissapear easily right?

>i had relationship with girl
>his dad is from mafia

Feminine penis?

Would love to tell everything but i think it there be time for that
only in your dreams faggot

i know of at least one person who was kidnapped and forced to make speed in a basement for years.

OP a lying faggot confirmed, with a camera at least your killers would be punished, if it would be streamed then it would be live evidence, we could call the cops when they arrive, only reason why you wouldnt do it if you are a lying faggot.

You sound like a real bitch you know that

OP can we have a greentext story please?

theres always more options than you think

someone close of yours?
What would you sound like when you gonna die?
skipping like faggot in flowers?
Only if i survive cause bus is here and it takes 5-10 minutes to walk here, i fucking i hope its her, i litterally do

Have some really fucked up shit open on your computer, then charge them stark naked waving you knife. They'll be so shocked you'll probably take more of them with you, also they'll be really uncomfortable afterwards. Gotta get those small victories

have you tried this?

The more i kill. the more they have to clean more bodies
Call out demons?
Once only and its pretty fucked up story

some people fake being suicidal and hop into hospitalization. ive seen people do this after fucking with the wrong people.

I don't believe you, and I won't remember you. I bet you're just a abused sad faggot with self steem issues that thinks himself way to important, and must come up with retarded stories to have people pay attention to him.

Not the first I met, I bet it won't be the last one either.
S

Kek show some balls you little cunt, if mafia respect anything it will be family and guts, kick her boyfriends ass and tell her father you want relationship with her. Or kill as many as you can at least you fuckface.

this?

I knew from start what im going to be dealing with, i dont think running will solve it though
Leave thread then.
Keep browsing Sup Forums all day, im not like you low self esteem faggot, explore more world maybe you will experience something yourself.

S for Shithead

how did you fuck up if shes cheating on you?

>Hyper sensitive response when criticized

Yup, thanks for confirming it. You are just a egotistical faggot.

See you, loser.

Because it is a made up story.

I will fucking kill boyfriend after this insident, theres no going back now
She made brutal mistake left skype open but she did delete my messages but somehow that guy recovered those, now im exposed for 2 days and "she" should be coming over any second and my heart is racing fast as fuck

I would give away everything to be in your boots. And im not even joking.

Im freaked out
later loser

I fucked her daughter and made her cheat, what the hell would i give them??????
Theres nohting for that

Good luck fam, you'll be fine I'm sure

>Freak out
>Comes to Sup Forums to tell us his problems when he might be about to die
No one believes this crap

You misunderstood my post

His*
I cant even type for fuck sake

more like how long will you even be a memory.
>no one cares enough to remember you.

Respond with "sleep tight, pupper" or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Call the police you roleplaying faggot

OP is kill
Never forget!

Already forgotten.

And btw, all your mothers will die in their sleep tonight!