You faggots will argue over anything...

You faggots will argue over anything. Those of you who are voting Trump explain how he is even slightly better than Clinton.
>protip you can't.

Trump's support is based on his policies, while Clinton's support is based on her smelly old cooch and making Trump look bad

Trump policies are a reason TO NOT vote for him

You should vote for Hillary to prevent trump presidency at all costs

You guys focus on imaginary narratives instead of looking at real issues.

Here, have a real issue:
If Trump will get elected, he will abolish the iran deal (he promised to do it, remember?)

Abolishing the iran deal, means Iran will keep developing a nuclear weapon.

Trump = Nuclear iran, open your fucking eyes Sup Forums
Abolishing the inspection over the iranian nuclear program is literally gambling on the future of the world.
it's a direct nuclear threat to american and world security.

Trump also said he will abolish the paris climate accord, an agreement signed by over 200 countries INCLUDING CHINA, to save the planet from climate change.
The Paris climate accord just took effect, if trump abolishes it, the damage to crops all over the world from climate change, as well as the sharp increase in natural disasters, will have devastating results.

>implying he won't renegotiate both of those
>implying Hillary won't go to war with Russia

I will take Trump over a war hawk with a hard on for sending Americans to die in Russia any day.

>mfw to intelligence to vote 4 Trump

1/10 for making me reply

Only an idiot would believe a politicians publicly stated stances on anything. Remember how Obama was going to change everything? Yeah

Trump is undoubtedly a political hand grenade and that's enough to garner my vote

Name Clinton's policies that you like more than Trump's. Make sure that it's her actual policy though, we can't confuse her "public" stance with her "private" stance!

no u. I like when trumpies go first. Kids say the darnedest things!

whats wrong with being the one on the right?

>I'd rather have a corrupt businessman than a corrupt politician
simple as that

>cannot think of any
lol

Anyway, I like his economic reforms, reformation of the tax code, peace with Russia, deportation of illegal immigrants, etc. Go ahead and name some of Clinton's policies, or I'm going to have to assume that you don't actually have any points other than "Trump=bad"

And of course he went bankrupt four times.

But nvm that. Cant stump the trump... unless you're trump, or his competition.

all hail the king

>not understanding basic economics
Jesus Christ, do people really not understand how bankruptcy for businesses works?

lol butthurt poor people always think successful people are the reason they're worthless pieces of trash

this is 100% true
>explain to a couple friends why I like Trump and his policies.
>ask why they vote Hillary
>couldn't name a single thing she supported
>Hillary vote is only an anti-Trump vote

Hes not going to win anyway,for fucks sake,this debate is absolutely senseless.

Why is this the first thing anyone says when anyone brings up Trump's failure. Sure some businessmen might use bankruptcy advantageously, but Trump has been demonstrated to be an incompetent businessman at best. If you can't outearn a trust fund, you have no place in any kind of office

>tfw Hillary supporters only agreement is anti Trump
stay home tuesday

not sure who to vote for both are really awful and the other two dont stand a chance, stupidity is so high in america.

you know he had money then, right? He made a shit ton of money by declaring bankruptcy

ATTENTION: Hillary Clinton's campaign said today that if Wikileaks were to publish a bombshell email in the final two days of the election, it would not be authentic.

Don't fall for the right-wing lies and propaganda!

it essentially boils down to this for the undecided War vs Idiot (then the third parties that will not win this term yet again) so choose your poison Sup Forums

you realize he becomes a politician if you elect him, right?

Then he's a corrupt politician whose only experience is being a corrupt businessman.

It's shortsighted greedy stupidity.

America needs a middle class to keep propping up these Billionaires and wannabes, you can't just keep taking forever without there being consequences to the economy.
>inb4 trickle down faggotry

Remember how Obama had George Bush's mess and a recession to start off his presidency?

Hard to make a good sandwich out of shit and wet bread.

Both of your country's primary candidates are dangerous guttersnipe who should not be in control of the world's largest debt and nuclear arsenal. Why you persist with merely two significant parties is beyond me.

I just like to see what trumpkins actually believe about him. I always see such wildly different things.
>economic reform?
Which parts? The part where he said he would eliminate minimum wage, or eliminate environmental protections, or eliminate all of our current trade deals for high tarrifs? Say good buy to your "free trade"
>tax code
You like tax breaks for the rich? We already tried this, trickle down is a proven unsustainable tax idea. He has also said nothing about closing loophole, like the one he used to avoid paying taxes for 18 years, on top of double-dipping into a recovery loan.
>Peace with Russia.
Yeah ok, ill agree to this one. He clearly has close russian ties.
>Deporting illegals
We already do that, but some slip through the cracks, like donalds 3rd wife. Also a wall will not stop this, it's abuse of green cards more than anything.
He is completely regressive in all possible ways.

Hillary will pretty much keep things going, business as usual. Things are going pretty great, considering the rest of the world is able to catch up to us lately.
Hillary promotes progress in education and absolving student debts and funding more grants. She follows (the rest of the world) in green energy initiatives, which will also influence much more more jobs than a wall, much higher skill jobs, too. Her foreign policy is much more stable, she clearly has a good standing relationship with many countries and even the respect of the middle east. She definitely wouldn't ban an entire religion from entering out country (which is impossible anyway.)

Uneducated white boys are scared that all the low skill jobs are being sent over seas. Yet they refuse to see how social programs are a necessity in that situation.

>Stupidity leads to fear and hate. Don't be so easily manipulated

He bailed on a failed enterprise and fucked everyone else over, and that's the kind of man you want running your country?

You're a naive chump

Know what's funny? Switch the person on the left with minorities, gays, foreigners, and women and have them say they vote for Democrats to stop white cis males from ruining their lives, keep the money man on the left but change his vote to Democrat, and you basically have the other side of the same argument.

The country isn't fucked because our choice for president is between Trump and Clinton. Our country is fuck because we have a one party system run by corrupt globalists and corporatists that tell us our only choices are Trump and Clinton, and we accept it.

People who still argue between Democrat and Republican, Conservative and Liberal, right and left; you are too blind to see the chains you wear as you scream at others for being "wrong".

Our choice on Tuesday is between a loud mouth reality TV star and a criminal. Are you proud of yourself America?

Trump is Putin's puppet (pic related)
FBI and Comey have been compromised by The Kremlin
Podesta emails were hacked by Russians, then had their content changed and released via WikiLeaks to influence the US election.

Holy fuck, only dumbfucks believe all of the lies and rumors about Hillary Clinton.

Citation needed, I'm not just going to take your word for it because you posted a drawing of trump and Putin.