What countries have the tallest asian girls?

What countries have the tallest asian girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LbiIu_EzuWk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finland

I thought Fins were slavs

hmmm

Fuck you nigger

why so mad? aren't finnish girls tall?

Yes, that is a sami girl though and not even from finland

(north) china!
the amount of tall but super slim qts they have there is ridiculous.

>germans and americans are attracted to thin sign posts with no tits or ass

The colder the climate, the taller people are
so Funland

northern Chinese and Koreans

>brazilians are attracted to smelly brown fatties.

>nigger hyperbole

I want a northern Chinese goddess to dominate & denigrate me :3

Not really. In Korea most people are either 5' or 6' with little in between, but the majority are the former. Women are generally quite short there.

damn they're qt, what does the average northern chinese look like though?

Flat face. Very mongolian, and most korean girls are like this too. It's hard to capture in a picture, but just know that they're flat face is bigger than yours, and like a wall.

I doubt they have this body though

Not sure about chinese, but i suspect they look quite similar to koreans; they're stocky with no tits. Every girl i fucked there wore pads in their bra. Keep in mind, stocky there is somewhat feminine still since they all have small frames.

Dear lord

Kazakhs?
They are pretty tall.

east asians all have flat faces

Not really. Japs/filipinos are much less flat. In Korea you can tell who the ancestors of jap rape babies are because they're much less flat as well. Southeast asia is a mix though. Chink influence is noticeable.

nigga, I've lived in Japan for 8 years and pretty much all girls look like this. Your anime lied to you

Dem legs yum

Those are chinks you idiot.

They're Swedes

surgery

theres not really a big gap between models and many regular girls in china.
sure, there are ugly ones too, but as an average (white) guy that does not need to concern you because you can easily get the models (professional or just look like it).

plastic surgery is not very common in china -> the chance that you hit on one of those (extreme) examples is very slim.

Those long lustrous legs, lick lick lick

northern China

more work to do good senpai.
thicc chinese girls need licking, too.

this looks doctored

this and mongolian women they yuge

youtube.com/watch?v=LbiIu_EzuWk

it's like a gondola with arms

Come on that just looks stupid, what the fuck do they do stretch her legs when she was a little or something? No way this is a genuine human anatomy.

pleb

I enjoy girls with long legs buddy, but that shit looks like irl photoshop

a gondola you can fuck

what planet are you on? I though Turkish girls were qt

What? How is she Turkish? Also Turk girls are as qt as any other country girls.

This girl looks ridiculous, I'm getting angry just looking at this shit. Trying to look normal with her photoshop legs.

>it triggers the roach

yes it does

KAZAZHSTANNN
GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLLD

>photoshops girl
>hurr durr so photoshopped lol

>tfw no long legged amazon asian gf T_T

sabina a qt

it is tho, here found the original, compare it to this

those two are sisters and actually look like that - no doctoring (of the photoshoppen or surgical kind) involved...

and its not uncommon in china, i've seen quite a few girls with that kind of body, one of which was made gf ;-)

mm i want to fuck their legs and feet so bad

I can't picture the difference.

Wtf
Wait a second I thought kazakhs were brown Muslims
Are you trying to ruse me

they are mongol muslims mostly, with some ruskies

this

australia

donno about central asians but as far as east asians go, koreans are on average the tallest.

fingol
i
n
g
o
l

Kiwiland

Borat was filmed in Eastern Europe with gypsies. Actual Kazakhs are typical asian/slavic looking central asians

Join an "English Conversation Circle", Toronto have these, but I guess America will have their own version.

Northern girls are much more outgoing and independent then Southern girls, all Northerners really, Southerners tend to stick together.

Northern Chinese women are almost 170 cm average. My last gf from Hebei was the same height as me (184 cm)

More Mongol genes