How do I get my girlfriend to enjoy anal? What has succeeded for you?

How do I get my girlfriend to enjoy anal? What has succeeded for you?

massage
lots of lube
clitoral stimulation with a vibrator while you j-j-jam it in

>How do I get my girlfriend to enjoy anal? What has succeeded for you?

Once her body accepts the stimulus as non-harmful, the nerves back there will make it physically pleasurable.

The only way to really get to that point is to make backdoor penetration a part of her regular routine.

The other part is that most women feel devalued by ream raids. . . if she is into humiliation then no problem for you there. If not then you'll have to convince her that you don't think less of her for being a booty ho or else make your relationship contingent on frequent reamings where she loves you so much that she's willing to keep letting you do it.

Never do it when she isn't totally into it. Excite her as for a usual intercourse and then offer her to do anal (at least that's what works for mine).

Loads of lube, patience, don't forget to keep her excited. Go in slowly at first. Don't cum in her ass unless she really wants it, the sensation after it is awful it would seem (like her body feels like she has diarrhea).

Never force her, if it goes wrong you'll be locked out for quite some time.

whenever you start penetrating, he ass is going to pucker up hard and feel a sharp pain. even after a good lubbed up finger stretching warm up, she will still probably feel pain and discomfort. just keep working your way up with larger and larger insertions until that hole is relaxed then take it from there. also dont go past say 4 inches when warming up since the second ring can also hurt like a bitch too

You can't. some women just can not find it pleasurable, no matter how slow you go or how lubed everything is.

The ones that don't enjoy it, but still submit are the best anyway

This. If your girl isn't a true slut she won't enjoy it. Ever.

You lost me

Rimming, lube, fingers, then buttplug, all while getting her wound up.

If you are worried about the " some woman just can not find it pleasurable" look up the Peridise from Aneros. Ask her to try keeping it in while jilling off. Her own contractions will make it feel good.

>virgin detected

I don't understand the question
If your gf enjoys anal, what good is it?

Girlfriend came the third time I fucked her in the ass, she got super embarrassed, I thought it was hot as fuck.
She just has to like it dude.
Also got her to be a big fan of a vibe in her ass while I fuck her.

i have fucked girls so many times anal and i can tell you, it isnt as great as you might think. Its just more "smoother" bc of the inner of the ass.

how'd you guys start out?

A bottle of chloroform usually helps

Double the money.

I've done it plenty of time with other girls. Current gf is completely put off by it. I just like it because it feels better than a condom and I can bust in there.

She did the whole anal thing with a bf before me but I'm apparently bigger so she doesn't let me do it all that often most the time I just fuck her til she is soaked and then she takes the lead and will pop the head in and tell me if it hurts to much or if I'm good to go.

The first time I did anal with her she surprised me with it, took hold and aimed for the backdoor.

Just let her know it's something you are interested in doing and she were she goes with it...

Beating her unconscious might work if you don't mind non participation.

Start eating her ass like, regularly.

She will enjoy it if you do.
If you lead her and tell her what will happen next (never hesitate) she will accept it, and in time, enjoy it.

Girls are naturally submissive, stop giving her a reason to say no.

its not nearly as good as you might imagine. no muscles in there. find a girl with a tight vag that does kegles.

When you fuck her pussy, finger her ass when she is going to cum, this will cause her to associate anal stimulation with pleasure.

I have had anal with almost every of the 30ish chicks I've fucked.....I've found that if you actually make them orgasm then eat their ass, they are always down and seem to enjoy it

not easy to do when you're dick is bigger than 5" buddy

Rope works pretty well. If no rope, punch her in the back of the head.

More of OP photo. Nice pussy and ass.

You have to stimulate her pussy while ass Fucking.

>not easy to do when you're dick is bigger than 5" buddy

Not easy to make a chick cum if your dick is bigger than 5"....lol wut?

It depends on the girl.

I've fucked mine in the ass so many times that she developed some problems and now is not so willing to do it as often.

Just ask her to do it safely with a ton of lube and after one or two hours she went to the bathroom to shit or else you will get shit on your dick.

lol

>lol

Anal is only ever a sometimes snack when you have a big dick. ...you wouldnt know. dont worry about it

real image

Bump

Diamond level pussy

small dick

Dude, have her guide it in, use a shit ton of lube, go to the pharmacy in any store and ask them for a baby syringe and actually put lube in her ass. and go really fucking slow, make sure you dont lose your hard on because its gonna be alot of taking it out and putting lube on. and dont start pounding unless she wants that. its gonna be a really slow time and the first few times shes not gonna want to do it for long. dont use doggy style or anything like that. my gf likes spooning with anal.

Simply inform her that this is the standard that you require from a girlfriend

I just want more of pic of OP please. Delicious Asian pussy

I won anal at poker with my fiancée. I knew she wanted it, though. We tried and it didn't work. I hate condoms with a passion. Asshole was too tight and we stopped trying once the passion got cold.

Very few women enjoy it, they get off on the domination / submission aspect of it.

If she isn't into that, you're fucked.

This

Nope

Some girls are into it, some not.

Basically it's a lot about psychology. Just ask her about her opinon about anal. But not just "hey, can I put muh dick in ya ass?", rather it must be a "forbidden sexual pratice", you got to trigger her sense of romance.

Also give her time. Don't pressure her, it's ab out smooth talking and confidence.. A lot of girls feel kind of ashamed ervn talking about it, so give her time to let it sink in. Don't look like an insecure freak, rather be the over-confident super fucker that wants to give HER some pleasure.

Now it depends on you gf, some like to have control and decide the moment themselves. But a lot of girls rather expect you to "go and act", so if you both have a good session, just carefull play at her 2nd hole while stimuating her otherwise. Look how she reacts, don't enforce it. But if she doesn't complain (too much), keep on doing it.

Now don't do it every time from now on, but only every now and then. Go step by step, it's not uncommon that it takes half a year to get her to the point when you can put your dick inside her ass.

Just make her realize it's really important for you and let her have a good time, everytime you do anal. This means differnt things for different women, some want it super-sensual, some want it extra rough. But anal is the goodie she needs to beg for.

faggot

Get her to cum first, with your dick, mouth, vibrator, whatever. It's the only way my girlfriend can take it.

That and a little lube, but I drip precum like a faucet, so sometimes she can handle no lube.

Someone's still a single virgin.

>so give her time to let it sink in

Make her cum 4 times and say u want anal

You can't, dump her and start dating a twink.

>Systems Jo Silicon lube

>Lube launcher

>Drunk horny chick

>Tada

Anal is a meme, no chicks like it. There's plenty of sluts that pretend to because it gets them attention.
>But my girl cums when I fuck her/stuff things in her ass
She's faking it, as usual because it gets her the desired attention. If faggots had cunts they wouldn't even fuck each other's asses.

Pic related.

Submissive sluts get off on it because it's degrading, but yeah there is no enjoyment from anal in itself for the vast majority of women.

2? 3 diffrent women on it

Yeah, no.

Alcohol. lots of alcohol. and plenty of lube.

>underrated post

tryan, any more pics

Who the fuck cares if she likes it. Sex is for the enjoyment of men. This is known.