Why don't you support Trump this year?

Why don't you support Trump this year?

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why? Trump just isn't capable of running for president.

Says who?

your mom

His own party?

Go home kid.

No

his own mom

Trump is economically illiterate. This COMMUNIST has debunked him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

Big suprise!

Stupid ignorant dipshit.

Trump will win Hillary will be in prison MAGA!

How could anyone not vote for Trump? Do it for the lulz, so many libtards would be so butt hurt if he won.

He will Crush Hellory Cliton!

fuk u

Lol, immature kiddos invading the internet.

trips of truth!

shut libtard

Why don't republicans go to hell?

Why don't all libtards go to hell?

your iq is showing and it's in the double digits

Support the fall of America.

Support Trump or Hillary today.

What? At least i'm not racist!

there is no way to win trump, elections are rigged to win hillary

Stupid niggerfucker.

anyone with an IQ higher than potato

Hope someone riggs that bitches ass.

how am I racist please explain your logic? This should be entertaining.

Because you are an republican.

well he's too smart to vote for trump then

the democrats supported the kkk when they were created. They use minorities for votes. So again how are republicans racist?

I guess you're to dumb to vote for hillary.

This tbqh

America Again: Re-Becoming the Greatness We Never Weren't (2012).

Hillary supported Robert Byrd is Hillary a Republican?

>to dumb
>to

Any person that supports any of the candidates is objectively retarted. Anybody that is proud to support any of these candidates should be killed. Go kill yourself.

>Literally fighting for 3 words on a textbook

Say how well did that logic work with Barack "We killed one muslim and fucked everything else up" Obama?

You are dumb.

So? She'll be arrested at most another month after the elections anyway. And the presidency will default to the next candidate.

>"Well at least I'm not raycist! xDDD"

Get the fuck off my image board user.

typical left wing nut job spreading hate and illogical rhetoric

Because I don't support politicians.

Science and Philosophy, not Religion and Politics.

Truth hurts?

So, liberals?

This ;_;

You are even more retarded for then letting a clown like Trump win the election by not voting.

Vote hillary, nuff said.

Wow... please be a troll.

Britbong here, and the general consensus over here is that while Clinton is pretty corrupt and probably the worst Democrat nominee ever, having Trump as president would be the biggest threat to world security and its economy beside a world war. Watching some of the pro-Trump media kicking around it's clear that people irrationally hate Clinton and the email scandal is just fuel for that. If there were any viable third option I'd vote for them but let's not kid ourselves. Protest votes are a waste and could potentially put Trump into the highest seat of power in the west.
Also the email scandal was blown way out of proportion and while democrat libtards are the scourge of modern day society, trumpite republicans are brainwashed tools of big business, you idiots come at me

Early Voting So Far: Hillary's ahead in Utah, Florida, Nevada, tied in Georgia, and tied in Texas, and ahead in every blue state + swing state -- except Ohio and Iowa

So... yeah. Trump won't even hit 200 electoral votes.

>dem trumpanzee feels]
>some trumpanzees will riot and be shot

mfw: :)

Probably just a retard.

There's already been talk of the GOP leadership assembling a case to move to impeach Trump starting minute 1, and basically the first time he tries doing anything removing him. This is what you do when you want the power but you don't want the candidate.

Who said I was not voting. Does not mean I support her. I don't have a sign. I am not happy I have to pick her, but I do understand she is the best choice of these two pieces of shit.

prove me wrong then

te wrd rtard is uffensiv

dems always get an early vote lead that is historical the spread isn't even close Trump will win on tuesday

nice troll

CNN outwardly tried to convince people to support Hillary based only because it would be 'historic'. At the same time, Trumpanzees criticize everyone else while being perpetually blind to their own glaring faults. No doubt many retards in America think the same way too, judging by all of these threads.

If people actually cared about politics and America, they would acknowledge their faults and do everything possible to improve them and prove to the world they can make their country the best rather than sling shit every which way. That is, if they actually cared. They don't. Americans can't even keep their own country together with all their divisiveness.

The truth is, America is self-destructing. They made this happen. They brought themselves to this fate. No matter who wins, America deserves to lose. Let this be an example for the rest of the free world.

>There are people on Sup Forums who actually want a liberal and an actual occultist as president.

I think this is enough Sup Forums for one lifetime.

that is all you got? you need to up your debate skills go read a book

Wrong! Haven't you seen the polls?

How do you know that?

I think accusing somebody of spreading hate this election and not talking about trump is just about the most retarded nut job thing you can do. I cannot think of a more racist, homiphobic, mysogimistic, xenophobia and out rihht lying man, that gets near constant air time than this man. So if you are not a troll you are fucking retarded. Your choice.

yeah they are within the margin of error and I'm sure you have heard of Brexit those polls sure were accurate lol

>best choice
>A literal occultist who proved time and time again that she is nothing more than a liar.
Yes, definatly da best choice.

nice troll

Because Darrell Castle. That's why

so your just gullible believing Trump is a racist, homophobic, misogynistic, and has xenophobia?

Google "spirit cooking" fam.

Hillary may be a liar, but you are going to rethink your life when Trump destroys America.

Sorry m80, it's a little too much to ask people to take responsibility for themselves instead of deflecting 24/7.

Heil my leader!

how would he destroy America? Do you not know how America works? Congress has to approve things its called checks and balances.

I hope you will be happy with all your spirit cooking and no-fly zones.

"rigged" as in the electoral college was created to keep someone like trump (populist, unfit for presidency, authoritarian tendancies, cultist) from siezing power. If the US electoral system works, there is no way Trump will become president.

Hillary is the one who will destroy America. Nuff said.

a vote for trump = a vote for putin

>Destroys america
>What is Obama
>What is Bill Clinton
>What is every liberal president ever in the current age
Trust me libcuck, if theres anyone who would destroy america, it's Hillary "Spirit Cooking and Lolita Island" Clinton.

Occultist? Wow that is the hook you are hanging your hat on? If you belive that there is no reasoning with you. I bet you are anti-VAX too. There is just no hope for people like you.

A vote for Hillary = a vote for Putin

I agree Hillary 4 Prison!

Prove me wrong show me some who is more of all of those thing and on tv all the time.

That's actually not true. Historically, Republicans have always led in early voting, in Utah, Nevada, and particularly Florida.

So... there's that too. But don't let facts dissuade you, you'll see on Wednesday :)

This is just idiotic thinking

You just don't wanna admit that Hillary is a dumb choice.

Here let me fix that for you fam
>A vote for Trump = A vote against nuclear war

This country needs Trump. He is making 10 stops this weekend. Crooked is making two. One was a rain out.

It's going to make more than a little rain to stop the Trump train.

>that fucking tweet

Trump 4 win!

Holy shit you don't belive that? How can you not belive that. I mean if you are racist, homiphobic and all that and support him that is one thing. But how can you not think he is. He is in tape being all those things.

The electoral college by its very designed was put in place by our founders to keep someone like Trump out. We will see that work on Tuesday.

This weekly periodical is proof that it has already been decided. (pic very related)

If the constitution works, Hillary won't be capable of running the country from behind bars.

Your denial is interesting. Facts... staring you in the face. For months. And yet... you refuse to embrace them.

Like denying climate change. Denying science. Rebuking Intellectualism. How clinically-fascinating you Trump-supporters are...

fuck you

Get them all outta there!

>Trump just isn't capable of running for president

Are you suggesting a candidate with FIVE
current FBI investigations is your "better" choice?

sure kid

Yea it's no surprise so many people don't want to vote or just don't care anymore

Trump never said America would "pull out" of NAFTA. He said he'd renegotiate NAFTA so jobs will stay on American soil.