Will President Clinton punish the red states that went with Trump...

Will President Clinton punish the red states that went with Trump? I think she should withhold federal funding and programs that benefit the people in these states for their misogyny and racism.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/VqQwtvj
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA
buzzfeed.com/kmcnanie/student-hijacks-evil-hillary-clinton-rally-gets-2o9fl
youtube.com/watch?v=vU4a1hU4k6Y
randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/710724519
archive.is/IlSgZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>punish the red states that went with Trump?

Why bother, they're already living in hell.
They vote this way because they want us to suffer like them.

Can we raise the tax rate in just those states? It would make sense and make them think twice for voting a certain way.

>suffering
Stfu nothing is that bad

>Why bother, they're already living in hell.
>They vote this way because they want us to suffer like them.

Fact.

But what about the minority that voted democrat?

U really like hillary? This smells like Bait ..noone on Sup Forums is that autistic

imo, she should make concentration camps and send all the trump supporters there

>But what about the minority that voted democrat?

They need to move out.
Liberal cities like San Fran, Portland, LA, NYC, aren't that way because those people are born there.
They are liberal because that's where all the cool people moved when they got smart and left redneck fly-over country.

she is gonna be in jail

Trump supporters are more armed than Hillary supporters.

Liking Hillary=autistic
You don't know what Psychology is, do you ?

maybe if all those obese 60+ diabetic fucks can bend far enough to pick up their guns

Clinton will most certainly try to pubish those that disagree with her. She has already said she will try to censor conservative radio. But noce "tolerance" you liberal cuck. And stop with the lies

>noone on Sup Forums is that autistc
>noone
Ok pal.

They are? Funny because Red states have lower unemploynent and poverty than blue states

Only a complete fucking idiot would support drumpf over hillary. I wouldn't trust that orange fuckstick with nuclear codes.

>implying they aren't already in their hands

I'm glad you think gun owners are like that. It'll be more of a surprise when your face is blown off

Congrats op, you're now an authoritarian totalitarian shithead.
If you actually think people need to be socially and financially punished for disagreeing with you, you don't want a democracy.

get stuffed thunderf00t

She bet not fugg wit muh programs.

Becaus ehillary and her hacked private server and spouting our nuclear reaponse time on tv is so trustworthy, right? Never mind the fact that she lies about literally everything

It's what republikkkans do when they're in power. Don't like it? then leave faggot

>false

>Red states have lower unemploynent and poverty than blue states

Factcheck: this is a lie

burn

i mean, you either have to be fat, retarded, and/or old as fuck to be so desperately incapable of defending yourself that you need a gun

I don't even live in your country.
Doing something because someone else does it, brings you to the same level as them. If it's wrong when they do it, it's wrong when you do it.

factcheck has been debunked many times in this election

LOL ok go back to fucking your sister's teeth in you stupid hick

She shouldn't punish them, but the FBI needs to be purged of partisan actors. Given that it's law enforcement they are probably heavily republican. The fact that they based an investigation off a piece of right wing propaganda speaks volumes. And maybe they need to look closer at the Russia-Trump axis to see how many laws were broken.

I'm so glad I'm able to see the day a woman steps on these pussy-assed BOYS who think they're superior to women. Tuesday is going to be a great day to drink some boy tears.

Literal dictatorship. That's how you start a civil war.

and that assange fucker needs to get involved in an 'accident', if you get my drift.

shut down wikileaks too.

discord.gg/VqQwtvj

discord.gg/VqQwtvj
discord.gg/VqQwtvj

discord.gg/VqQwtvj
discord.gg/VqQwtvj

This. The 2nd American Revolution starts that day.

OP is essentially reiterating what Trump has said he would do. Erode freedom of the press. Jail his opponents. Empower police to subdue citizens. Normalize torture. Sue people who disagree with him. Repubes should be happy

Wow it's almost like opinions change you dumb cuck

yeah, grab your pop guns, you literal dick sucking faggots, and go up against the US military. No one will miss your pillow biting ass.

You are a female supremacist and don't kid yourself into thinking otherwise.
While some men seem to think they are superior, women are superior in legal rights. Your power comes from claiming victimhood while having the financial and political power to get things you way.
You're the one waging a war on another gender, not men as a collective.

Yeah that's the point Retard you liked him when he was favoring your side

>>>BUT MUH GUNNNNNSS

lol, now i see republicans are RETARDED

Iraq and Afghanistan went so quickly with our military.

Yeah, they're both shitty candidates that can't be trusted to protect democracy, how is that a positive for Hillary?

Implying their isn't a military coup like in the 1st civil war a majority of U.S. Would be in the affected states.

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost

Bonus: Trump lying 250 times
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA

yt

>owns $5000 in guns.
>lives in $50 home.

Yea let me run up and punch the shooter with an AK
Fuckin retard

Which a majority of Gun-Owners are.

Nicely done, kind sir.

yeah, millennial alt-right MGTOW animu faggots have a lot in common with people in the middle east.

gtfo, fag

Actually no. He went beyond his limits when he actively chastised her. That wasn't the mandate. The issue has beenthe product of political machinations from the start. There really isn't anything of substance to this issue, but tell a lie enough times and the idiots out in the ether believe it.

yes! make the red states try to secede then CRUSH THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THEM just like the First Civil War. Then we get to troll those traitorous faggots forever.

Ahh, the tolerant, compassionate voice of Liberalism. Spewing hate as always.

I almost hope she does win. Because the stupid cunt will try to ban guns and find out that we've got all the guns and ammo we need to kick her big-government ass back to fukken "Arkansawr".

Looking forward to the Second US Revolution.

>EAT THE PAIN
EAT THE PAIN
>EAT THE PAIN
EAT THE PAIN
>EAT THE PAIN
EAT THE PAIN
>EAT THE PAIN
EAT THE PAIN
>EAT THE PAIN
EAT THE PAIN
>EAT THE PAIN
EAT THE PAIN
>EAT THE PAIN
EAT THE PAIN
>EAT THE PAIN
EAT THE PAIN

You know I am going to sleep well tonight knowing that if shit goes down, you will die.

>Will President Clinton punish my naughty butthole while im dressed like Trump? I think she should, ive been a bad misogynistic racist republican.

Fuck op. Fuck everyone labeling others as lesser than. Fuck people who don't realize that we're all specs of sand in the same filthy beach. I hope you all eat rat poison, drink bleach, and take meteor showers for your malicious menacing mentality of irrational vengeance. Fuck. You. ALL!

>There really isn't anything of substance to this issue.
pay for play fucked over hati got fed debate questions commuted Treason fucked over Bernie sanders

Get to work, your matron is losing.

I can't wait to go looting when trump wins

Be still my beating heart

It's happening! Hillary Clinton's rally hijacked by a student!!

oh shit oh shit

that student is based af

I bet Anita gives very stern handjobs. In a good way.

Ya won't see -that- on the Clinton News Network...

With gloves on

First honest thing I've ever seen on buzzfeed.
Also screw you for having me go look at a buzzfeed article.

Wish she would since red states are a net drain on the treasury. But no, this is the real world and won't happen.

Nope. She's very submissive and likes facials.

damn an actual honest article on buzzfeed

kek right/ i stumbled upon the shit randomly..

it's happeningggggg

They should suffer the same fate as Uncle Tom did in the old story.

youtube.com/watch?v=vU4a1hU4k6Y

fuckkk (three k's for hillary)

Fake both parents have brown hair all their children have blonde

It's kind of ironic that the red states she hates are going to be where she ends up once her ass is thrown in prison.

Fuck off Pedo's your pedo queen is going to jail.

Probably taken out back and shot for Treason against the Crown

This the current Hillary-sponsored "suppress the Trump vote" thread? If so, here's refutation of all your points. Posting it all again isn't necessary. Anyone wanting to smash the Trump haters can find all the ammo you need right here...

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/710724519

> ok

how it looked, i wouldn't be surprised, "bernite shot hillary style".

>randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/710724519
Share this too

Anyone else notice the hardcore smear campaign the Clinton Foundation is pushing on YouTube the last couple days? Weird thing is that they aren't even asking you to vote for her; they are asking you to donate to the foundation.

Why ask for votes if you can rig an election?
Asking for money is just that, getting free money.

There's a lot of speculation there but more importantly it didn't come from her emails

So I'm not the only one whose seen that then. I thought it was weird also. It's like they are saying "we got this in the bag so show some support by giving us free money".

This is correct. Hillary wins.

Lol arguing back with an insult instead of posting an argument back. Fucking idiot.

You should vote for Hillary to prevent trump presidency at all costs

You guys focus on imaginary narratives instead of looking at real issues.

Here, have a real issue:
If Trump will get elected, he will abolish the iran deal (he promised to do it, remember?)

Abolishing the iran deal, means Iran will keep developing a nuclear weapon.

Trump = Nuclear iran, open your fucking eyes /bl/
Abolishing the inspection over the iranian nuclear program is literally gambling on the future of the world.
it's a direct nuclear threat to american and world security.

Trump also said he will abolish the paris climate accord, an agreement signed by over 200 countries INCLUDING CHINA, to save the planet from climate change.
The Paris climate accord just took effect, if trump abolishes it, the damage to crops all over the world from climate change, as well as the sharp increase in natural disasters, will have devastating results.

>buzzfeed.com/kmcnanie/student-hijacks-evil-hillary-clinton-rally-gets-2o9fl
archive.is link in case they take it down.
archive.is/IlSgZ

Red states should be nuked.