So i have PTSD, Depression and social anxiety...

So i have PTSD, Depression and social anxiety ... i have no friends and i feel like im not long for this word even though i dont want to die...

Any one of you in the same boat?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/VqQwtvj
youtube.com/watch?v=GLjelIPg3ys
youtube.com/watch?v=5GSeWdjyr1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kind of

yup

can't help much.
here's some titties to look at.

I'm afraid the boat you are on has already left my friend and it's called the Titanic.

>PTSD
Did someone call you by the wrong pronoun?

i usually drown my depression in beer, cigs and lolis

>PTSD
From with? I understand if you were in the military but if you are one of those tumblr fags you might as well kill yourself

No ptsd but I can imagine it must be tough. Are you getting any professional help with that? I'm also suicidal. not really news on this site though

Welcome aboard faggot

discord.gg/VqQwtvj

discord.gg/VqQwtvj
discord.gg/VqQwtvj
discord.gg/VqQwtvj

discord.gg/VqQwtvj
discord.gg/VqQwtvj
discord.gg/VqQwtvj

le depression meme haha

there are only 3 sorts of people. people who admit having depression, people who deny it while knowing that it is that way and people pretending to be happy

unfortunally this meme is not funny

Its not supposed to be funny, its a "look at me I'm really sad" meme. That's why almost every girl has "depression".

it's sad that an very serious mental health problem got so washed down through tumblr and similar cancer so that real patients have to be ashamed of telling people

kinda in the same boat
only i take drugs and watch youtube to distract myself

I was an EMT for 20 years you edgy faggot
Im currently receiving help, but the process just started about 2 weeks ago so not much progress.
those are only 2 but point taken
Same here bro, i just smoke medican weed and play vidya to distract myself

Sertraline or Duloxetine once daily will help you with that OP

drugs are not the solution

From my line of work i can tell you that doesn't end well for the majority of patients.
They get addicted and shit starts spiralling out of control

>So i have PTSD, Depression and social anxiety

Get treatment.

No friends here, but it's because I'm in a shitty boring town in Quebec that doesn't speak english. I plan to move to Montreal next year.

They can be part of the solution depending on the patient.

I do want to die, but I have loved ones that would be devastated if I died so instead I live out a bleak miserable existence working full time doing grunt work, getting high and playing vidya games in between. I am rarely happy. I don't want to live, but I can't kill myself. My body is a walking prison.

Full blown anxiety and social anxiety to an extent. Use to be way worse. So i know exactly what you mean bro

>Any one of you in the same boat?
kinda try meditation
youtube.com/watch?v=GLjelIPg3ys

youtube.com/watch?v=5GSeWdjyr1c

bump

Sounds like a good move, good luck user.

I have ADD, autism, CFS and I'm fat. I have friends and a gorgeous girlfriend.

Yeah, if i didnt have a brother i actually would want to die...he is all i have.
We never really got along well but we do care about each other, is weird...

Thanks for the reply

Ive actually started doing meditation, it sure as hell beats getting addicted to Oxy.

Youre the population that old Sup Forums was made up of. How does it make you feel knowing you missed it?

They sure can be.

I didnt, i was always here user.

I hear that. I used to antagonize my brother a lot when we were younger, but now we are a lot closer.

Lots of us are for some reason. Fucking habits. I hate this place so much now that ALL i do is try to piss people off. Im a spiteful little fuck.