Can someone tell me the appeal of guys showing pictures of their girlfriends naked or being sluts to their friends...

Can someone tell me the appeal of guys showing pictures of their girlfriends naked or being sluts to their friends? My boyfriend humilated me by showing a picture of me spread to someone at work. What should I do? Should I dump him? Is this kinda thing normal? Help me Sup Forums

bump

Post nudes

Nah I want advice.

They enjoy feeling superior to their friends by showing stuff like "look what my girlfriend does for me, she's way better then yours" its what they do. If you don't like your boyfriend doing stuff like that then your gonna have a very limited pool to choose from. Maybe if you just tell him to stop because it makes you uncomfortable?

Also we're in Sup Forums so mandatory Tits or GTFO.

Welp, should've took your time in getting to know somebody before spreading eagle and splashing in whore lake for all the cock fish at first nibble. S'whatchu get

He has been my boyfriend for about six years now. We are engaged too. :S So wasn't just some random person.

I found out from him because he told me. In fact he said it all happily and I explained no this is horrible. That is why I ask is this normal? I told him if he did it again I will leave him.

Then this is a good test to see what kind of a guy he is. If he fails this imagine how badly he'd fail at more serious things.

Yeah you do make a very good point.

>boyfriend 6 years
Commitment issues. Men don't really want to get married after this long of a string
>said it happily
Proves my point, exerts a clear push her away make her leave me classic tactic

Sorry woman, he don't want you no mo.

it's common, the reason is bragging rights

they want to feel like the big man

it is usually because they care more about other people's opinions rather than respecting their girlfriend

when i see my friends do this i cringe, i can tell they are always exaggerating how things really are

it makes them look like degenerates

you should probably dump him, but before you do that get pictures of him he would be embarrassed about if they got out

you never know how low someone will stoop after a break up, so get some ammo for yourself

hope this helps

TITS OR GTFO

she isn't attention whoring fag, that's why the rule was made in the first place

she is asking for our help, not lording it over us

we should make all people welcome on Sup Forums until they start acting like fags

you niggers really piss me off

why would you shame and debase yourself by letting someone who you most likely barely know take not just nude photos of you, but photos of you being a slut?

it's your own damn fault, you give away your power to other people and you should expect to be powerless

people are so inconsiderate these days that they don't even think to protect themselves

AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...faggot

you're basically telling her she did nothing wrong when both of them did, plus you're telling her to stoop to his level and get revenge

this can only lead to more problems

This is actually normal behavior for guys. He's bragging by showing off what a hot chick he has for a girlfriend.

Now, you can be offended by that if you presume he is being objectifying, and to be honest, he is a little bit.

OR you can support this move and remind the people he showed it to that a superior woman like you would never be able to offer so much of herself to beta males like them. Which would cause your boyfriend to instantly diamond boner and want to drag you off for a serious fucking,

Your choice.

Some anons just give bad advice to see people get screwed over.

gtfo

It is also because he owns you that you are his to show around. That's what I do with my bitches pictures. I've also made her suck a couple of my friends dicks. I decide what she can or cannot do.