Literally you're all beta. Minimum. Majority are Omega. Me? I run this site. I've seen penis's...

Literally you're all beta. Minimum. Majority are Omega. Me? I run this site. I've seen penis's, feminine and not and only was aroused TWICE. How often do you faggot see cock and get stone? Everyday? Thought so. You see this face? And this flawless beard? I'm fucking godly and you fags can't touch me. Prove me wrong.

This is what physical perfection looks like. What's your excuse b?

And yes I fucking lift, again, you're excuse?

Holy shit Sup Forums hesnot even of the joking

Fuck you I can sense sarcasm from miles

all praise the weakling of Sup Forums

Yeah ok

This man is the stronk of us all.

I get the shitpost but that biceps is kinda decent

When was the last time anyone hinted at even remotely giving a fuck about you?
>tfw never

figure out the difference between your and you're its so funny when autistic boys try to be smart but they are so, so wrong

You don't need grammer when your besutiful faggot

has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

when you weight 130 lbs meh biceps look huge.

OP I know you're trying really hard to become a meme and maybe appear on "the best of Sup Forums" threads or some other gay shit related, but I'm honestly curious, don't you have any dignity? Don't you even think "fuck it's pretty akward to show my face and even my body while posting stupid things. Some fags will remind me like a retard knowing what my face looks like"?
Or is it that you're so desperate for attention that you know this and simply don't give a fuck anymore? I'm seriously asking you, no sarcasm here

>besutiful
kek'd

halt die schnauze

Couldn't fucking care less you fucking nigger I'm better than you on and off b

You're right, I don't care, have fun self-humiliating you, faggot.

It's not humiliating to be in shape. Go to /fit/ sometime and take notes you pussy

fucking hell OP you look like a spanish politician kek

forgot pic

Is this nigga serious?

Fuck you too

Ok mang.