Feels thread

Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gao7FlscV7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Had rebound sex after being dumped by a gf I didn't really care about. But now that she is no longer a gf - there are regrets and melancholy.

Girlfriend broke up with me cause I got too jealous. Now she's out with other guys all the time having more fun with them than she ever did with me. I feel useless :(

Girlfriend commited suicide 2 years ago and I can't get over her.

Once i was in love, once

The one GF i had was crazy. Didn't get anything out of it. Except cancer.

>on-off contact with this girl i had something going on with last year for half a year
>she went back to her ex

was it too much answering
>oh man. whatever. text me if you've gotten your shit together
in response to her
>i don't want it like this. no contact. i know im telling this for the 100th time

Is this only relationship feels?

feel nigger

All feels Sup Forumsro

That FEEL in school when everything is due at the same time and you procrastinated and your a lazy shit and instead of doing those assignments your jerking off on Sup Forums.com

feel

I feel you bro

Back in my day, we could save images of underage girls without being v& and fap without going to 4chins.

>Grandfather had cancer when I was a child so we had to visit him every Saturday
>One time I got really tired of it, had to sit in the hospital for hours doing nothing, torture for a 7 year old
>Be a little shit and force my parents to let me stay at home
>Mother comes back two hours later to tell me he's dead, and his last few words was questioning why I wasn't there.
Feels bad man

I wish someone thought of me the same way someone thinks of takeaway pizza

Just imagine how happy he would have been to see you one last time, knowingly on his way out he probably wanted to cherish any possible time with family, but don't worry user, my Grandfather was in the hospital for months before he died, I only visited once.

No gf

But you are a fighter. You still wake up every morning. In the end, it will pass. It's a matter of time.

Grandpa drank himself to death because the complications that doctors couldn't fix would have been worse. My last memory of him is asking me to go get some booze (and I did get it despite being on 11). At least he had the decency of going out in style.

hillary looks like she will win
fells

feel

feel

Mine just took a turn for the worst, fell out of bed and couldn't even stand up. Pretty sure he lost his memory, my mum never offered bringing me to see him, I've always suspected she just didn't want me to see him in his already comparable to death state.

Feelerino diddlyrino

Yes, it's terrible to see your heroes die.

Average looking 27 kissless virgin making peace with the idea I'm going to die alone.

Kek. Winrar

When my dad had cancer he had to take a shit in a bowl since he was too weak to go to the bathroom despite being right next to my parents bedroom.

The image of him wasting away and never being able to say goodbye to him since he died when I was rushing home to say goodbye will haunt me for the rest of my days

I mean shit and piss in a bowl

He made it to a decent age, just didn't pass to the other side so well. However I do feel bad for the time I visited my Uncle and didn't pay too much attention or seem willing to talk, kept turning down a bit of watermelon he was offering me. He died around a month or so later due to cancer. Was only around 50 years of age.

Get a trap gf then they are easy to find/seduce/manipulate

I frequently find myself crying.
"What's wrong?" - I wonder.
The reply is honest: "Nothing's wrong."
Yet those words hide an awful truth:

Despite every single thing being just right,
my life, this world, everything I know, and everything I can imagine
is a complete and utter waste.
Simply put: not worth living.

I know some of you guys will understand what I mean.
The meaning behind the idea of "Everything is right and, despite all that, it's still shit."
And how pathetic it feels to keep living while not having hope.
Oh, how I wish something were wrong.

Sometimes the biggest obstacle to life isn't others but yourself

CHYNA WITH A LOW BLOW THERE ON D-LO-LIFE BROWN

It usually always is yourself being the biggest obstacle in life. Believe it or not, everyone is their own selves with their own thoughts and life to live. The biggest influence others have on our life is the illusion that they have interest in it.

They don't, so moving on and doing things for yourself will result in your own happiness, dependency on others to give you it is the flaw in how we think.

Dad has cancer. And the i like is now meeting up with a friend of mine.

no one loves me ;~;

Your dad takes number 1 priority fuck the hoes bro

Feel

I know that feel bro. It's hard. You just have to look like you don't give a fuck and seem happy, even when it's killing you. Go fuck three or four other hoes, it was easy enough to get your ex wasn't it? Don't let that insecurity leak out and make everyone avoid you.

start loving yourself

That's easier said than done

You are right. It would be easier if she didnt told me she liked me. We also fucked so thats nice. But i guess he isnt a friend. Thought is was bros before ho's

Dude, same thing happened to me. Not even kidding either. I know what it's like.

Haha nice one dude, she seems like a hoe anyway, besides shes just one of many women you will meet in your life

Feel maan feel

wow thats deep

FEEL

FEEL
Girl who I had a major crush on turned out she had a boyfriend, honestly she was probably in many other guys pants anyways. To beta to stop talking to her and dealing with her shit life.

FEEL

But I don't want to... everything was kinda going okay...

This is the perfect time for everything to fall apart...

Now I have to go face the fray...

I'm alone in my dormroom. Hasn't spoken to a single person in 4 days. Fucking sandniggers next door listening to sandniggermusic. Dont go to college anymore. Just waiting for the end.

I feel you bro

My 15 years old dogger died 2 days ago. I basically grew up with him. See you soon, dogger.

We can never travel back in time.

Sometimes the best thing to do is to let go, no matter how hard it may seem

Do it. You know you want to. Go out in a blaze of glory. The preparation isn't that long or expensive.

I want to suicide by cops, but my fag country don't allow guns.

The key to happiness

Meet some bad boys and buy equipment from them.

Never had a GF and rolled last night to die a virgin

Godspeed to your dogger. It's just as painful to lose a loved pet as it is to lose a loved family member. Stay strong, user. He lived 15 years to make you happy; don't waste that gift.

Have some silly doggos to cheer you up, and try to remember not your dogger's death, but his wonderful life with you.

Why not suicide by carefully planned series of highly disruptive explosions?

But seriously, don't go and do anything stupid, you fuck.

Well...soon that might be the case.

There's a good chance I might break up with my girlfriend. She loves me more than anything in the world, but it's made her dependent to the point where it's seriously interfering with my daily life and ambitions. This is going to fucking destroy her and I'm hesitant for that reason.

People change like the wind, before I wanted to be with a girl with you guys in the past, and now I don't want to be chained down by her anymore. I want to be free.

My ex texted me saying i pissed her off

I want to go into detail about how she intentionally fucked me up hard

But i didn't

I just said sorry

I want to snap at her but i'm afraid shes gonna blackmail me more

Wat do?

Don't fuck fatties.

FEEL

I've had anxiety and depression since I was 5 yrs old :(

thank you for this, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gao7FlscV7M

My mother has lung cancer. Feels bad man.

Feel

Feel

She's not fat though. Why do you think she is?
A girlfriend won't solve shit. It'll feel good at first, then it'll be a wave of dealing with a whole list of bullshit you never knew existed.

I am a sick, jobless fat depressed asshole, that lives with my father, trying to get his live back on track, but am very afraid that I won’t.

Mom died of cancer when I was 14

Fats are so very detrimental to any man. Think of it this way, if it could survive outside of the escape boats of the Titanic and not look like the native marine life, than you are ok.

I've been exactly where you are, so you're welcome. It's tough for sure. But we find new wonderful pets to love and care for, and love them all the more because we remember the ones that went before, and how happy they made us then.

It'll all be alright, user. It'll all be alright.

FEEL

Yeah, feeling that right now. In college and I have to write 4 papers for english by tomorrow.

nicki minaj's career

Dreamt I had my ex back last night :(

Okay then...I'm guessing a fat woman has done you wrong in the past. My condolences if that's the case. I'm just saying women are fucking exasperating if you date them. I need to focus on college and getting a career more than dealing with this shit.

My breathe stinks nad im too lazy to get up and brush my teeth, but im living in constant agony due to the stench of my breath, what do i do Sup Forums help

I wish someone loves me.

I feel you. I keep dreaming about this girl. Feels so real.

I've been talking to this girl I've known for about a year and she said she had feelings for me and I have them for her then all of a sudden she lost all feelings toward me and doesn't respond to any of my messages but is still active on social media she still tells me she loves me and wants me in her life ik she's just fucking with me and that I need to cut contact but I'm to much of a bitch do do so. She's the only girl to ever show any real interest in me and I didn't do anything to ruin our relationship

Feel

Holy shit this made me laugh so much - feel bad for OP but this comment didn't half cheer me up

She never loved me, but I did love her. Then she broke up with me. I feel played