Hey Sup Forums. im really having a problem, my friend is back on her drugs, and shes bad. shes late on her bills...

hey Sup Forums. im really having a problem, my friend is back on her drugs, and shes bad. shes late on her bills, her shit is getting shut off because how bad shes getting back on meth. yesterday i found out who her dealer is, i know his name, his facebook, and i know where his lives just not exact adress. how do i anonymously say something so this fucker gets what he deserves?

its not the dealers fault the skank cant control her addiction and fucks up her life, also stop trying to whiteknight like a faggot you aint getting that pussy anyways, that is if you dont get killed by that dealer (yeah, he is probably prepared to deal with bitches like you, being that he deals with a lot of shady people)

tip off local police? seems only thing you can do

its meth though, like i can see if it was literally anything else other then heroin and meth. drugs are bad enough where i live. it would be better with him off the street. but i dont want anything coming back to me. inb4 being a bitch

she will likely find some other guy to deal her drugs, you cant help an addict if they dont help themselves, you seem like a nice guy, ditch that bitch until she gets clean you can only lose with her (you cant choose your family, but you can choose your friends.)

Make some fake shit tell her you can sell her the best shit for little money.
It worked for me placebo effect ftw

Im fighting crack addiction, and I'll tell you, going to the dealer will do nothing. I also had a friend so bad off on heroin I 'kidnapped' him and kept him in my place for two months and that did nothing in the end. If you really want to help her then you're gonna need a better plan than narking

if you scare off the dealer she'll just find another one.

This thread makes the Jews very happy.

Ahh. To be young again.
How old are you?
14?

i just love her alot, and i care for her. i know for a fact its the only guy she can get this shit from so if he was gone it would be out of her life, shes becoming a wreck, and i cant just fuckin sit back and watch this happen anymore

I strongly suggest you watch a movie called spun right now. I've done the exact same thing as your friend before and you have no idea what it's like. Maybe this movie will give you insight

if you take away her only supply, she will whore herself out to anyone for meth. be a bro and get her some safe drugs, not trailer park cough drop clandestine shit.

i went over to her house last night with wax, bud, xanax, alcohol, and then all of a sudden she wants this shit. i tried to give her other shit. i really have

You're fucked and cucked
She chose drugs and guys who have the drugs she wants
Seriously

shes not fucking stupid, if i gave her salt and said it was meth she could tell. so could anyone that is doing a substance, we arent 13 getting oregano and thinking were getting high

My ex did the same with meth
And she started hiding it from me once she realize I wasn't gonna let it go down

>shes bad. shes late on her bills, her shit is getting shut off because how bad shes getting back on meth.

>i just love her alot

Sounds like a desperate whiteknight deserving the disaster.

Don't expect a drug addict to listen to reasonable reasons.

Just kick her out and tell her you love her but don't love drugs/meth.

That is, make her choose - either you, or drugs: not both.

>]
im not ignorant when it comes to drugs, shes honest with me 100 percent. when she gets it or when she does it or when shes on it she tells me. she knows its bad for her, its hard to hold her while she cries about what her life has turnedi nto then the next day shes back again doing that stuff...

>In 4 fuckoff white knight faggot
Here's my honest opinion. My ex was on heroin before we met, and I know every little detail of the shit she went through. At the end of the day, what got her to quit, was everything completely falling apart, multiple times in jail, complete health fuck ups (she became anorexically underweight, started losing hair worse than a cancer patient etc). If you think getting rid of the dealer will help, it might be worth it, but it can also, and will probably, force her to find another dealer, which can end in disaster, at least the current one hasn't beaten her or some shit. The best would be to be there for her, listen to her, don't judge her, don't make her feel bad about herself. Rather try to convince her to want to help herself. This is a decision she has to make for herself. Being forced won't help. You need to help her to decide to seek help, probably rehab (look for a good place, some rehabs can fuck you up even more, yes I also had drug problems - mostly methcathinone).

Just be there for her, listen, and help her see that she's destroying her life, without being judgemental. It's difficult, good luck.

Oh and yeah, another thing. If she just doesn't care, and she's too far gone, get the fuck outta there, you don't want to destroy your own life because someone else is destroying theirs. Harsh truth is, sometimes people can't be helped. Hence, the woman in the above situation is my ex, and I'm clean.

well, meth can give girls instant orgasms that last for minutes, why wouldn't she do that shit

>It's not a person pulling trigger, it's a gun that kills

>It's not a person buying drugs, it's a dealer that makes her shit

THIS! Fuck that dumb fucking hoe. My ex was like this and I still kept constant contact and stayed fucking her sexy ass after we broke up then I realized she was poison and I didn't need someone like that in my life. It's kinda hard when you truly care for a person but it's worth it. My ex still tries to call and text me cause she misses the attention of somebody who didn't see her as only a filthy drug addict whore but fuck it, she can find it from someone else cause a bitch like that is only gonna drag you down.

Its not the dealers fault but if you're going to come in send a message
Just go there with a mate
Bash the fuck out of that scum fuck after you go inside to under the pretense of wanting to buy meth
Or get in with ski masks and base ball bats when someone comes to his door
After bashing is complete give clear understanding that what the dealer is doing is wrong and you are going to call the cops to raid if he keeps selling and then take all his shit and leave no trace that you were ever there
I.e tell one of your friends that you upto no good or some dumb shit like that
Just organise it with your close mates in person
Make sure you give that a clear understanding that this is not going to be the first visit if keep selling
Ruin this scum that takes advantage minds that are looking for release from this fucked up world
Or if you're balsy enough
Get your hands on a gun and scare the fuck out of him and demand he stops selling to your friend
Its much less hastle unless he freaks out and you have to shoot, oh well lifes not promised

inb4 being a snitch* too late