Obsecure games thread: We post descriptions of games we played but forgot and anons help us find out its names

Obsecure games thread: We post descriptions of games we played but forgot and anons help us find out its names.

Ill start

Pc game, Remember playing it a long time a ago . It was an rts (AoE type). You could create samurais and ninjas ,golems and some other mythological creatures(dragons(?)) , grim dark atmosphere, people could collect rice and all .

battle realms?

It was some xbla game demo on a game I think it was a racing game and it was about cubes and tvs that's all I remember it was a puzzle game

OK I got one

It was a flash game and you played as this thing like a wooden "core" and you had a weapon and you would rotate your mouse and it would get momentum and you fought things that looked like your thing

Ok I got one. 8 or 16-bit isometric, futuristic setting. MC wakes up with amnesia, walks around city trying to figure out who he is. I remember I kept getting, like, shot in this intersection right near the beginning.
I was like 10 so I just got frustrated and played another game

You played as a beach ball or something and rotated around on a cube doing puzzles and shit

Description looks like Hammerfight. Yours may be the original version of the game

DOS/W98/maybe even W2000(?) racing (kart) game. Cartoon characters. Space themed. (Mario kart clone)? One of the characters was a hog. I think all were animals. Found it hard as a kid.

Shadowrun on SNES.

A sonic game but I dont know its exact name, and it was 3D. You had to collect those donuts and once you collected an amount you went into some kind of tunnel? Also there was this thing that shooted stuff at you at one of the levels. I played this around early 2000 but i cant remember nor find the game.

You were right thanks

For the PS2, it was kinda like dynasty warriors but you could call a dragon and ride around on it.
It was pretty dark and edgy if I remember.

Played this game years ago. It was for the PC. Some kid game where there were snowflakes and the game would freeze and there would be small text that would appear reading MISS. It was 2D

Diddy Kong Racing?

Drakengard

Yeah I think that was it thanks

tenchu stealth assassin ps1 pretty decent

star wars: dark forces based as fuck Kyle kartan

Power Pete on Performa PC old school Macintosh desktop from the early 90s, weird ass game played the shit out if it as a kid

Terminator vs Robocop SNES

NECRODOME on PC circa 96 fps shooter/driving game

naturally Wolfenstein 3D not obscure though

Buck Bumble on N64

drakengard?

crash team racing

Drakengard m8 lots of fun

Ok this is a total stab in the dark, but was it one of those Hello Kitty CD-ROMs that they sold in the bargain bin? My sister had a game like that in the early 2000s that involved snowflakes. Not sure about the game freezing though.

It was on Xbox or Xbox 360. The game was very cartoony and had a third person perspective. I don't remember the exact goal of the game since we just fucked around, but we would play split screen on these maps(?) that were full of pedestrians and you could go around killing everything. I do remember a mall and you could use pepper spray as a weapon and kill people with it. The cover of the game was a cartoony gangster. Any help here?

Kula World

Nice one. Thanks!

for xbox
in it you killed jfk
first mission your on a beach with a helicopter chasing you
at the end you are on a ship and theres a party

State of emergency

Dope! Thanks dude. I'm watching a speedrun video now, and no fuckin wonder I gave up as a kid

RPG in which you're mage. You start as student in magic school.

Simon the Sorcerer

That was it! Thanks man!

also Monster Truck Madness (Bigfoot is doing it IN THE AIR)

playing BurgerTime on a TI-99

Jurassic park handheld game from Tiger (very rare based gem)

> for PSX
> you pilot a spaceship of some sort
> you also control the pilot outside the spaceship, he walks around the base or something

I played it very little but it hurts not remembering

Please help

All I can remember about it is it was a demo I used to play at a friends game:
xbox 360 demo
ninja gaiden like style
you had different characters to pick with different weapons and items
was set in japanese world
demo was in a village with a dock

I think you had to infiltrate a ship but I'm not sure

Wasn't Colony Wars was it?

no, the first missions were flying inside a planet

A DS side-scrolling adventure game where you draw your own character, weapons and accessories, platforms and objects.

>for ps2
>you play a girl, that is in a band(not relevant to game really)
>think her name was jen or jennifer
>something something, underworld shit, there's a gargolye that follows you around
>you can switch back and forth between the two in order to solves puzzles etc

Fighting was a little clunky, story was gayish but passable. I just liked the over tone of it, sorta gothic-y

Please help anons.. In the game you play as a boy in a green. Kinda look like Peter Pan. You collect diamonds from bushes n shit. Also remember fighting skeletons using a knife or sword.. Open world i think.

Skateboard but disney style you could choose various disney maps old xbox arcade

ps1 or 2, side scroll game where you're like those street shark things and you go along destroying buildings and helicopters or some shit

called destruction something

Anyone remember a game on ps1 where you play as some kind of maniac with an axe.. I think the game takes place on an insane-asylum.. Runing around, killing other psychos.

Slaughterhouse ?

Hard one (i guess)

PC Racing game (somewhere between 1995 - 2000 i guess). The only thing i remember are the cars were made of can and when you were hit, the car would repair itself in a couple of seconds. Oh yeah and wings that would appear from the bottow of a car when you were falling from a high place

kingsley's adventure

I know that noone will be able to help me out with this. Me and my brother have been looking for this game over 10years now. It was a demo that came with pcgamer magazine (not in their archives btw).

What I remember is that it was a rts with a fantasy setting, almost like Warcraft but the story part. There was wizards, hydras and Giants . I remember the archer unit always said " GIVE ME ARROWS" when you moved him.
Released somewhere between 1998-200

Im pretty sure it was ps2 but maybe ps1..

>Based in the future (dystopian, maybe?)
>you played as a team of 3 humans, 1 robot
>I think 1 of the humans was a woman
>you could switch between each character at will
>there was shooting

That game was epic.

Manhunt?

DOS game where you were building rollercoasters and you could also ride it. Played is as a kid, but fortgot it

I played this game decades ago and cant for the love of god remember the name,
It started with character creation you had shit load of optiobs, half orc, half-halfling aynd so on, female char. Had different stats than males, you could choose signs and origins of you character,
You colected scars from your travels, and that affected your afflictions with npcs,
The first mision was, if i recall, bank heist or saving the bank from robbers.
It was rpg, western, isonomezrick, like diablo.
It was fucking beatifull, i wanna play it again, best fucking game, but i played it when i was maybe eight or ten, long ago.

No..

mines Sega based
>dont remember much
>plat former
> character was orange maybe an alien pear shaped
> remember a crab (maybe boss?)
dont remember a story was to young
nver been able to find this game since

Desperados?

And another one

Rts with robots, you couls customize them, two swords, two shields tanks that cant attack, circa aroubd 2000, cant remember much more

I remember playing a game on my old nintendo 64 about killing some space ants and shit, i remember that the playable characters were a boy a girl and a dog, i also remember that you could see the girl panties when you crouch.

I remember that game!! I have it laying around somewhere.. Give me a sec.

It was for ps2, played it when I was younger never finished it. It was an RPG
The main character had medium length hair and had a red forehead headband.
You traveled with a girl and a younger kid.
I remember when of the missions you're traviling on a boat and get attacked by some octopus thing.
Also there's puzzles you have to solve kinda like tomb raider.
Been trying to remember the name so I can re play it now that I'm older

Roller coaster tycoon?

man I fucking love desperados. to this day still one of my favourite pc games

Holy shit are you serious????

Have any of you motherfuckers played harry potter philosophers stone that was one of my favourite games next to 007 nightfire

Jetforce gemini

Jet Force Gemini

Arcanum?

No, it was in fantasy seting, orcs dwarfs and shit

no, it was just building a steamroller, not building the theme park. You built roller coaster and after that people evaluated your creation

Jet Force Gemini.

You played as an old guy with a cane. The object of the game was to climb a tower or something. Each floor of the tower represented a different level. You had spells and potions and stuff that would help you advance each level, which included fighting different kinds of monsters and solving puzzles.

If anyone can get this I will give you $100 via paypal. I played it on Windows like 20 years ago or so.

This?

who remembers this shit?

Some PS2 game, I'm pretty sure it was an rpg with a minotaur on the back of the case. You start off in a village that has been plundered (fire everywhere, etc.) And when you click on the grave stones and corpses it says something along the lines of "here lies ___"

If anyone remembers this game that would be amazing.

I've never beat the first level and I would love to give it another shot.

Holy shit, yeah
Thanks man !

Doesnt look like it from google

Lords of Magic ?

I know this game. But i dont remeber the name either.

I wish i remembered more, im looking for this gem sone years now

You work at a company with some kind of temporal monitoring station. Some bag guy or something fucks up history. You then play through different time periods fixing stuff.

Kingsley was dressed in blue I think

Project Eden? I used to love that game

Thrill kill?

No, i dont think so. Remebered it be be less advanced. Is there an archer who sais " give me arrows " in there?

Ok, let's give this a try.

Published around '98-'03. Think scorched earth in space with spaceships. Planets had different gravity which affected shots flight paths and so forth. Gravity wars is quite close but with shit ass graphics.

>Project Eden

thank you !!! as soon as I saw the name I knew that was it. never did complete it but it stuck in my mind for so long.

4+1 dragons and a hero with no name

Played it a long time ago... Early 00's but game itself came out in the 90's i believe.
>point and click ADVENTURE GAME
>RETURN TO MONKEY ISLAND / KINGS."'QUESTS VIBE,
> BREAKING THE 4TH WALL LOTS OF TIMES
> WEIRD MOMENT WITH BLACK AND WHITE SITCOM FAMMILY IN IT,
> PROBABLY MIX FANTASY WITH SCI FI.

>Guy with daddy issues wants to use dragons to destroy the world
>Kid has to do his father's job for him

Some PS2 game, I'm pretty sure it was an rpg with a minotaur on the back of the case. You start off in a village that has been plundered (fire everywhere, etc.) And when you click on the grave stones and corpses it says something along the lines of "here lies ___"

If anyone remembers this game that would be amazing.

I've never beat the first level and I would love to give it another shot.

I got one, It was for ps2 and it was turn based you played as humans going against aliens and I believe it was 3v3, the humans all had special effects they could use and so did the aliens.

tenchu z?

Np. I actually still have that game sitting around somewhere.

Game was for the Dreamcast, played as two brothers - one short and skinny, one tall and fatter - and the tutorial for the game involved going around the house collecting ingredients for a cake or a cookie or something.

the kingsley's adventure website was still up until like 2 years ago. It was a time capsule.

this ones been annoying me for years..

>you could stick to walls and rooms and stay in the shadows to avoid people inside buildings.
>you could deliver pizzas as a side mission outside
>you can run in the street and on top of buildings
>i think you had a rope to tye people up maybe?

Fuck yeah dude the old Harry Potter games were the shit before they got too modernized

PLEASE. If you find it and this thread 404 email me at [email protected]

This sounds like a Spider-Man game

Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom ?

Dragon Quest VIII you noob