I have a friend who is a total slut and most women i know are complete slags...

I have a friend who is a total slut and most women i know are complete slags. I though my friend was different been knowing her and her bf for 5 years. last night she came to my house drunk and crying because she had a few drinks and fucked two complete strangers at a bar. she asked me not to tell her bf. I thought she was different. should i tell bf? are all women sluts?

See..if you were the one that got to fuck her you wouldn't be thinking this way.

how close are you with the bf?
either that or convince her there are ways she can keep you quiet.

Women don't have morals, they are impulsive as fuck and spiteful. In saying that, put your dick in her.

Tell

No, all women aren't slutty. There are prudes.

That being said, most women have a slutty side that is either out or just waiting to come out

You didn't ask her to tell you anything.
If she told you this, she unconsciously wants you to tell her bf everything.

...and she wants to fuck with you.

total klenkles

tell and then fuck after you fucked her before telling

no dont do that just Tell

I pretty much met them both at the same time and they helped me get through some tough times, dunno weather or not to tell. but its kind of eating me inside.

Moar public secks.

Ugh. That guy has her feces on his fingers.

Fuck her, then tell his bf.
Or better yet, blackmail her. And then tell her bf.

Dont dig the whole nice guy meme.

yes all women are sluts you faggot
how old are you to not know this

who is your friend - she or her bf.

question answered

they have a daughter. Don't know how that shit will play out

are all niggers black?

tell its the right thing to do

the burden of proof would lie on you. You have to fuck her and record a demo first. Then you should tell him the truth and show him the video.

bros over hoes, bud

Just fuck her OP... Straight dudes don't have chick "friends" for christ sake.

dont chew this meme neither. You shouldn't care about anyone besides you.

Fuck her... your bro will understand if hes a real bro.

Daughter tho.. wat do?

stop being a faggot, and tell him.

You need to tell the gf that she needs to tell the bf, or else you will. Dishonesty like that will destroy a relationship. The cheating will likely do it too, but at least the truth will be in the open and the relationship won't become toxic to either of them.

Still tell him. This was not a simple mistake on her part. Fucking one person is bad enough, but two in one night? Your pal deserves better.

I think you fags are right. i gotta tell him. i guess thats a lesson learned. never trust wimmins.

This has to be bait.

If you're a guy you have to tell him. Even if they ultimately break up because of this. It should be his choice.

Tell her that she should come clean. Convince her that what she did was wrong and that she needs to tell him.

Are you gay!?

Tell her she has to watch her bf fuck another woman in front of her to even the scales.

if u dont tell him ur a fuckin shit friend.. if he ever finds out you knew and never told him he go crazy.. if u a true friend u wud tell him

She was telling you how available she might be for you, OP. If you keep her secret, she'll fuck you. If you tell her boyfriend, you're both sunk.

Send an anonymous tip to the bf, this what I've done in the past. :)

not your business to tell him
doubt you should be friends with person hurting their relationship that much

I feel like she basically walked into my fucking living room and took a big fucking shit all over... the more i fucking think about it the more i want to fucking kill her.

you need better friends
she is scum

You'll let your friend know if you don't want him to get STDs.

pic not her .... but no bait.
she did try to "hug" me and was trying to hold my hands n shit. i mean after slutting off like that i dont doubt it. ive caught her a few times looking at me funny but kinda shrugged it away.

>fucked two complete strangers
there is not enough gas in this world
I am so sorry for her bf and anyone who ever loved her

Listen, I don't think bros over hoes is a sentiment that I can co-sign, user. I mean, don't get me wrong. I would put a lot of things over a hoe. Money over a hoe? Always. Brand new gators over a hoe? Absolutely. A turkey sandwich with just tomato? Guaranteed. But bros? Oh no. I don't do shit for the bros. Let me reiterate. Don't do shit for the bros.

Unless the bro has just the X and wants to work that neck and suck my dick, a bro isn't getting a goddamn thing. And the same goes for homies, peeps, dudes, fellas, mates, dunnies, comrades, fam, whatever the fuck niggas are calling each other nowadays. Sounds like some gay shit to me.

So i guess to wrap this shit up. I told him. He knew that i wouldn't lie about shit like that and i also texted the whore and told her to fuck off forever. i couldnt do that to him and his daughter. He's crying as i type this....... I had a date tues night with this girl i met..... i think im gonna cancel.... seems like fapping is the only road to true happyness.

not sure its OP
but you did the right thing
take care

All is such a comprehensive term... but yes

Well, that's lame. You're lame.

because of guys like you we cant have nice things

Fuck the broken hearted bf.

Assume the role of parent.

Give the child a good father, with another father.

drugs+ time on Sup Forums

Such a bait story, he been copying and pasting this non stop

Ah shit he slapped her...... whelp.... someones going to jail today.

>we cant have nice things
i don't think there is a nice thing to be taken away from here