Be me

>be me
>took 4.5g shrooms and smoked a bunch of weed on Saturday
>found out today morning that I'll be tested on Tuesday. Since then been working out pretty hard and drinking shit ton of water. Piss comes out clear pretty much everytime.
>can I make it? Or am I fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21740689
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any med-fags can help? I'm planning to stay up all night drinking energy drinks and water. Hopefully I make it. My life would be pretty much fucked

you're pretty fucking fucked mate. big time.

thc can be found in ur hair up to 6months
im sry

do you have to come to this day or can call in sick?

Just call in sick and make it a good one. Stay off for a few weeks.

If you were clean before then you have a good chance to piss clean. I have pissed clean after 2-3 days but I didn't smoke a shit ton of weed however much that is.

Or alternatively get someone clean to piss in a container for you. Sneak it in to work and when they ask you to go for a piss, you use the clean stuff. I'm assuming this is a piss test

Am washing hair right now, nigguh. I'll put so much jell, it'll be like diamonds
Can't come in sick. Policy is that if you don't submit the test, it's automatically positive. So unless I break a leg, it ain't gonna work. Hmm... Just got an idea

I smoked like maybe a gram. Probably less

Can they determine how old it is?

Yea they can check the temp cuz piss comes out warm. If you keep it warm it'll be all good.

it cant be washed
it stays in root of hair

order fake piss online or get it at a smoke shop. If you don't mind sloshin in your pants and if they don't have to look at your donger you should be good.

It's not actually linked to how much you smoke unless you smoke a couple of grams already. If you smoke regularly (>4 days a week), THC stays up to a few weeks in your blood. If you smoke just occasionally, it stays between one day and one week. If they test something else than blood (hair for example) you're fucked though.
PS: it stays the same amount in urine and blood but you can maybe "purge" your urine by drinking black tea (preferably with no sugar) or cranberry juice. And don't drink too much water or you'll fuck your kidneys and then a little thc is the least of your problem.

Got it. How does black tea help? I never heard of that...

nah when you take drugs it literally leaves traces of it in your hair as it grows, so not much you can do other than shave your entire body or get leukemia

Nope you are fucked

Take a bunch of zinc in the intervening days, it interferes with antibody binding in ELISA type drug tests (most common pee tests).

>Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21740689

Hey dubdubs. You know that the cancer isn't what makes people lose their hair, right?

Yeah no shit. It's just a normal urine test.