So I was wondering, how often do people who ask for a free game actually get it...

So I was wondering, how often do people who ask for a free game actually get it? I've seen several threads where people ask for a game and post proof that someone bought it for them. Since that never happened to me, I'll ask here. Is some generous user willing to buy me Fallout 4 for my birthday? If so, my steam is;
steamcommunity.com/id/TehProdiG
If not, then have a good day I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/abelmester/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046497159/wishlist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigga get money

sent ;)

Yeah, it isn't sent. Anyone else please?

I would but I'm poor as fuck. I literally live of 250$ a week, which is mostly spent on necessities.

there you go man have a good day

Nope, not sent again. Not really funny you know?

I will buy the game for you if you prove it's your birthday. If you're going to make that claim just for a free $50+ game, prove it.

How do I prove it? You want a picture with a timestamp? I can't just show you my ID, so...

I'm not going to hold your hand on how (use your head if you're an adult) but at least provide the timestamp, yes.

Here it is, sorry for shitty quality.

kek legit proof

Did you think just writing something down on a piece of paper is adequate proof?

Use
Your
Head

I'll be around for another half hour. Hopefully, you'll post something more legitimate.

>giving Bethesda money
I might gladly pay for a GOOD Fallout game. It would be cheaper for me, and you would get to play a decent game. Everybody wins.

hey its not my birthday im just lurking could you buy me unepic? steamcommunity.com/id/abelmester/

Sent ;)

Of course not, you opportunist begfuck.

Only if OP is unable to provide proof of his birthday will I consider it.

nigger just pirate it, the cracked copies work fine and you can still use mods with it. hell i think the fallout general in /vg/ has links in the OP to the cracks

who the fuck actually pays for bethesda games?

kay thanks

Not OP since he's asking other people to pay for the game for him.

how would that worm even get his clothes on with no hand and that huge ass head?

So this is my Facebook, my Steam and this thread, but I won't take a picture of my ID.

And in the bottom it says "11.lipnja" which is Croatian for sixth of November

Hårshampoo

You think this is adequate proof?

Steam doesn't show proof of birth date.
An open browser to this thread doesn't show proof.
And Facebook? You know you can edit that information, right?

I'm out in a few minutes. Good luck with the rest of your day.

Røget ørred

This is the best I'll give you. Sorry.

sretan ti redendan i sve najbolje

shame your from Osijek though, Zadar master race reporting in

dont forget unepic please :(

I Wonder if we can order free internet shit for Fran dunmovic?

Hvala ti brate, znaci puno :)

Nobody from Croatia is part of the master race except when I holiday in your 3. World country

No. It's not worth it.

Well you only know my name, so I guess not. Besides I'm not rich so you wouldn't even get anything good.

Hey I'm a guy and I will literally show my butthole to anyone who buys me fallout 4 right now fuck op

OP here, yeah I'm not that desperate.

I'm not I'm just kinda gay and want fallout 4 on steam

So you would like to have free diapers and baby packages mailed every day for a year, and have a nice book club membership friend

You're probably just another dirty brit or australian who smashes tables in summer because none of our women have any interest in you and you realised you could have fucked your filthy skanks by staying in the country where your mother shat you out in the first place.

Just download the torrent

Stupid British and Aussie's, they come to our country and smashes our tables. Who would ever claim them to be part of the master race?

No, thank you.

Oh here's the "every new game is broken and shit! Gaming is not what it use to be!1!!1!1" Go back to playing Atari when devs only had to worry about a couple kilos.

You're right on all points, but unless you expect a signed and notarized birth cert and ID, what do you expect? You're just posting this so you can power trip and make a guy desperate trying to convince you to buy something for him you never intended to.

Faggot.

Shit I want to play fallout 4 for some reason these past couple of days

I expected exactly his birth certificate or another state/country issued ID that shows it. Black out/redact any other sensitive information and provide timestamp. It wasn't difficult, but since I had to type out the exact way to do it, I won't be gifting even if OP does it now.

Yeah, the only option left was for me to picture my ID, and I sure as hell won't do that. For real tho, how does one prove it's his birthday without taking pictures of his ID or Credit Card?

ffs fags.

OP - just sent it. Regards from Brazil and enjoy the day.

Ive never gotten anything out of a steam thread yet, I think its like 10-20% chance

Just in case anyones feeling generous heres my steam id

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046497159/wishlist/

Yeah, didn't get it. I'd appreciate it very much if you really sent it, but nothing popped up. I'll wait, I guess...

i'll give you toxikk

This thread is the digital equivalent of a filthy aborigine

Well, when you had the thread on your screenshot, you could have had it so that it showed the (you) in replies, with the text of your reply in the screencap posted with the pictured text.

Alongside the photo timestamp, it's considered a gold standard here for some faggot-ass reason.

Still wouldn't have proved your date of birth, but would have proved that you were OP.

Don't by this guy games he has like 100 games on his wishlist
To cheap to buy any

You're right, it wouldn't have proved my birthday which was exactly what you wanted me to prove. Doesn't matter anyway.

steamcommunity.com/id/abelmester/ look at my games then man

pirate it you fucking faggot

The idea popped up in my mind, but I hate pirating and would like to support the developers, even in the indirect way.

OT but the Britbong satire magazine Private Eye has aa section in the classified ads titled Eye Need where you place a short ad and an acc. no. & sort code, hoping for donations.

From experience (former house mate) it actually works, although it won't make you rich. £25 ad garnered something in the order of £600 from multiple donors.

Interesting, I might try that. Thanks!

You want to support Bethesda asking others to buy it? ye makes sense

But you don't like supporting the devs with your own money?

Im currently in between jobs and cant get one due to upcoming court dates and definate jail time, not cheap just broke

I would like to support the developers if other people pay for it. You sound like a rockband playing for Africa or aids

You deserve to be in jail. No kidding.

Bullshit

Thank you kind sir, your donation to my boredom relief fund is appreciated

i would if your steam name wasn't so faggy

for real this isnt a site for 13 year olds

30 hours in garry's mod? did you just not give the game a chance?

your steam picture shows a complete douchey homosexual in it, no

That's why I said in the indirect way, but now that you paraphrase it, it does sound incredibly stupid.

Because Im broke? Youre not even making sense to me

I'm not gay, but that's me in the picture. And I'm not 13 years old. Believe me pal, Garrys mod is fun but kept crashing for some reason so eventually I stopped. As for my name, I don't care what it sounds like.

Hey I have almost 2000 hrs in the cereal box cinema and was one of the original pony overlords

Post your PC specs I want to know if you can even run Fallout 4.

Birth certificate birthday with everything else censored, or id with censored

My pc specs. It's a solid pc I guess. The GPU is an r9 270X.

Torrent it faggot

Faggot doesn't know how to get a proper hardware report, do not do it.

>r9 270x
>running FO4

kek

sretan rojendan budalo retardirana ;). nemoj tako davat personal info i vecina threadova je fejk

My friend has the same GPU and can run it on medium at a solid 60fps. Besides, I'm not rich enough to buy a gtx 1080 or something like that. You make do with what you have.

Hell be able to run it, just at low quality

Aj hvala hahah, sam sam dao ime nevjerujem da mi mogu nes napravit. i znam da je vecina fake al se svejedno trudim.

I've got to live off half that for the next 6 weeks. Get smart faggot

Well guys, OP here. I give up. Have a nice day/night depending on where you're from.

If you call that "running". I wouldn't even bother at that point. Game runs like shit even on high end cards.

250 a week? you're fine. Grow up

I'm trying to get gay dudes to buy me fallout 4 on my kik right now in exchange for nudes lol