Females are superior to males in every aspect. They do not even need man to reproduce if it is done in a laboratory...

Females are superior to males in every aspect. They do not even need man to reproduce if it is done in a laboratory. In my opinion there won't be man in 2030 on this planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yAWfK5LEGIg
youtube.com/watch?v=UUwZ5Yo3Urg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Victoria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I doubt humanity will be able to achieve artificial meiosis without the male sperm cell carrying human genetic dna by 2030

I know this is bait, but just gunna leave this here.
youtube.com/watch?v=yAWfK5LEGIg

It is possible right now faggot

pls tell us how many discovers/inventions women did

SAGE this pls
or don't reply to 404

>sage
posts an image
Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend =)

If Hillary wins , the US , UK and Germany will all be led by women , lets see what kind of job they do.

Spiders. Women and spiders are like niggers and jobs, they need white men to take care of them.

"And let it be told that in 2030 the fall of humanity began. The world soon to be taken over by spiders"

Try tongue but hole

>people are this retarded
It's also possible for 2 men to have biological children

At least in Germany Angela Merkel did a pretty awesome job so far

the president doesn't do anything, user.

Not true. In 50 years we will only need men and trannies on this planet. There will be no need for women anymore. So long suckers!!!

why is everybody afraid of trump then ?

Men will use Nasa to all move to another planet and live happy with their sex robots, away from nagging women.

It will be GLORIOUS.

Trump 2016.

Well so far Angela Merkal has done absoultely shit.
May is too early in her career to tell but she seems to be doing alright so far
And we've already seen from her career so far that Hillary is a corrupt warmonger.

>In my opinion there won't be man in 2030 on this planet.

OP just watched "no men beyond this point".

youtube.com/watch?v=UUwZ5Yo3Urg

Not him, but without sperm, no kids. Idiot

It's possible without sperm you cum swallowing little faggot.

what if they find out how to make eggs using stem cells from males ? Then any two people could reproduce regardless of gender. Then you just need artificial uterus and women are no longer needed for reproduction.

The most notable women who have taken the highest office of any country have made a complete mess of it.

>superior
> the best female athletes cant make into the men's top 30
> females are physically inferior than men and even with roids most will still be

>implying men were not the first to be able to reproduce asexually
women are reposting everything what men did and claim they invented it.

>Name a female president/1minister that haven't fucked up...
>ONE

like what?
bring in terrorists and rapists
good job Angela

TOPPEST KEK

except you won't because you are a male piece of shit. Hope Clinton will gas you.

but trump always prefer other kind of baes

what drugs are you one?

Srs guys she just helps these unfortunate people. Imagine you would be in a war zone...

Queen Victoria.

I wish I had some hardcore bait meme.
Help me anons... I need to make a bait folder

If my country was in civil war, I'd stay there and fight so it can be peaceful once more. Not run to another country, bringing my problems and acting in a violent manner against the very people who took me in.

lol dumb bitches be dumb

>oh some people who rape murder everone who not like them
>let them in my country where they raped a lots of women and killed people
>say that we need to let more of them in to soolv the problem

kill yourself FEMINAZI !

>female President/Primeminister
>Queen Victoria
mfw
and no way this is a woman.

Besides, Turkey has a huge amount of space for the entire population of Syria. Why don't they just easily travel on land there, instead of crossing the Mediterranean, which is 10x more dangerous? Why do they NEED to come into mainland Europe? Why do the need to come into the U.S. when it is much easier and safer to stay in Turkey?

>Turkey
>Safe
These two word do not go together user

>and sillence rape victam and blame the people on the people of my country

Still counts faggot, nice trying to dodge my answer there.

and you think that a big welcome sign to Europe (while the rest of the countries want nothing of it) was a good idea? People that have no cash, no ID's and making ghetto's They started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."
drink bleach faggot and your liberal agenda too.

2016: still believing countries are run by politicians

That's so cute.

Of course it does not count you idiot. Everything she did was for her heritage and probably was told what to do, like every real family.

SafeR, for the refugees and migrants than Syria. And plus, they have identical culture and traditions. Why travel thousands of miles to Scandinavia, why not just stop in Turkey or Greece? There's a lot more to this 'crisis' than you think.

They don't even need men if it's done in a laboratory where men will create life like gods you're right matey

well, those two countries do not have a gift-money-4-sandniggers policy.
And if you're going to move why move from a shithole to another.
Either way I do no dissagree with you, I was just bashing on turkey

>Name a female leader that was/is good.
>Queen Victoria
>waahh not female, wahh doesn't count (even though she was literally a fucking Queen and made decisions on her OWN)

I know it's hard for misogynists like you to accept there ARE decent female leaders.

She also took a great portion of Africa and colonized it under Britain during her reign. The British Empire was at it's greatest height under her rule.

Keep letting the facts go in one ear, out the other.

Hey guy. I syrian refugee in deutland. I came to put dick in blonde woman that has loose cunt. Also get mony and dont work. Is very nic in deutland. If have qestion ask. us wlan from mcdonalds huehue.

Please come to America and make lots of babies that will vote democratic.

Name another one.
contepmporaneous

cant. Sorry

The United Kingdom was already an established constitutional monarchy, in which the sovereign held relatively little direct political power. Privately, Victoria attempted to influence government policy and ministerial appointments; publicly, she became a national icon who was identified with strict standards of personal morality.
-wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Victoria
there for not a ruler
your argument is invalid.

Queen Hatshepsut.

yup, that's it.
I wish there was one tho, but my trust has been crushed.

will mak many baby with woman from donald and baby vot democratic

Angela Merkel.

para que mentir las mujeres son indispensable en la vida del ser humano ..........

I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.

not gona take that bait user

se, pero no sirven para gobernar.. solo sirven como fachada y pussyvotes

Not bait. Angela Merkel has done great things for the German economy, Germany has never been more prosperous than right now. All you righties just don't like her because Germany is becoming less white and you hate it, racist pieces of shit.

>Hatshepsut.
slaver

B8ing hard

So was George Washington. Your point?

0/10

Merkel made a big welcome sign for any shitskin "refugee", what happened was a giant flok of shitskins that had nothing to do with the war and forced the entire EU to swallow the shit she forced in.
Not only that a lot of these shitskins came here for free money and then fuck back off.
we've seen it so many times fuckers left because the food at the camps were not good enough.
NOT TO FORGET her retarded actions a lot of these shitskin terrorists came along with the shit ton of shitskins.
merkel sucks.

If women are superior why are males the ones ruling the world?

my point is that a slaver no matter who are horrible people.

user-kun
you faggot

"Shitskins" Yep, thanks for proving my point. Bet you're a Trump supporter too, and would like to go back to the "good ol' days" when woman and niggers knew their place, right?

ITT: Losers b8ing each other

So im gonna die in the next 13 years. Fuck me, eh?

If whites are superior why are Jews the ones ruling the world?

trump is the biggest faggot of them all.
I vote for no man or woman.
>implying I'm freedomburger
>implying I'm not surrounded by illegal shitskins everyday and being threatened by them.
Cops are to scared to act.
To Auschwitz the lot of them.
Only the good ones that behave like a normal person can stay.

because ww2 'murica and europe cuck'd.

But aren't you superior? Why can't you just over throw the 'evil Jew'?

That's a whole waste of time. People trying to put down each other, hating and speakin shit without sense. Women hatin men and men laughing at them. I have just one thing to say.

One day all of you are gettin older, and one day you would realized how much time you waste hatin people for their appearences... then what would you do when you get that everything you did was a waste of energy and time that you could be use for live in peace with the people who loves you?

because I am only one man with no real powers. You assume I should be trying to fight a hundred thousand brainwashed soldiers of the jewish empire?
You think i'm fucking nuts?

>implying this thread is not full of trolls trying to waste their time because they have nothing better to do because their lives are boring as shit or are afraid of going outside

Op here. Im going to bed now.

Goodnight op

thanks mate