Sup Forumsros, I have got a little story to share with you:

Sup Forumsros, I have got a little story to share with you:
>Be me, 18 y.o. spanish
>Kissless virgin,never had a girlfriend
>I dated a girl 6 weeks ago after chatting on the internet.
>She was 18 too
>she was pretty, she had a good body, she was clever... but she was mentally unstable and the 60% of days that I met with her she was drunk
>The day we met, I hook up with her.
>We started to met some days. I thought that I had started a relationship
>Anyways, I started to fall in love with her, but it seems that she didnt feel the same. >On the second week, she had an affair and she used the excuse of being drunk, but I forgave her, she was the first girlfriend that I have had and I wanted to preserve her.
> The next week, we got laid.
>Everything seemed to be fine, we went to the funfair together and we where happy
>4 week
>I go to the local Botellódromo, (place to ''Botellón'' that is typically a nighttime (often a daytime) Spanish activity when people congregate in public areas to socialize while drinking alcohol (street drinking).
>I run out of battery on my mobile phone and my friends are leaving the place, I cant contact with them
>I was looking for her
>I found her, nervous as fuck because of the situation.
>She is with a friend, both drunk
>I tell her that I am leaving because of the battery of my mobile phone and because of my friends
>She doesnt care about it and in 30 seconds she go to somewhere to continue drinking or who knows
>I was so fucking angry
>I went home
>When I arrive, I charge the battery and I text her
>I tell her what has happened to me and Why I am angry with her
>She said: ''this relationship is not working''
>She said that she dont like my mentality(I sometimes do comments against other races but always joking, she thought that I am nazi for that and I am really strong headed) and because I had started to love her
>She broke up with me
>So fucking devastated, heart broken
Pic related
Do you want me to Continue? Now it comes the worst part

tell us user

Continue

Eres patético

Eso para ti es estar jodido? jajaja, ojala mis problemas tuvieran que ver con otra persona, y no conmigo mismo y por mis defectos constitutivos .

chill out u fucking mexican

Si eres una patata, ahógate tú solo con tus problemas.

She is bad hombre Trump were talkin 'bout

OP you are from Barcelona?

go on

pls stop and grow some ffucking ballz mate

like really
quit this website and go sleep and do something else but for fuck's sake, not this

>18 años
>Virgen

Vale chato, vuelve en 10 años y entonces podras quejarte. Vive un poquito primero. Que ya estás llorando a la primera. Llora en la décima, cuando hayas perdido toda esperanza.

Entonces te prestaré mi hombro

Go on

OP HERE, I will continue
>Next week, I try to ignore the situation and focus on my exams
>Friday, ''Botellódromo'' Day, the one where I go here in Seville its called Embarcadero
>She goes there too(From now, lets call her Liace
>Me with friends, having a beer
>I find another friend who knows her.
>He is the friend of a friend of Liace(or something like that), so she is near
>I found hear
> Hugging a browned Emo bastard
>She is hooking up with him
>Heart more broken now, more devastated
>I ran way from there
>Friends try to help me and to calm me, but they cant
>I go home
>I notice to a friend who help me with relationships stuff, lets call him Eddis
>I ended up at the yard of my appartments at 1:00 a.m. with Eddis consoling me
>A whole weekend crying every night because of that scene
>Halloween
>go to the Center of the City to booze to forget this shit
>Me and a friend(who was with me when I saw Liace on Friday) start drinking, we both have personal problems
> I ended up calling an ambulance, he had a coma for drinking
>Since then, every day is a shit
>I cant stop thinking about her
>I feel that love is forbbiden for me
End of the Story
What could I do now?

Had kind of similar situation, judging on how she acts and generally goes through life she's considered a fucking skank and is NOT worthy of your time. Just relax and be yourself and good things will come

A ver, un andaluz racista, menudo retrasado. Compadre ponlo en forocoches y nos echamos unas risas, eres un beta de manual, manda a tomar por culo a esa cerda.

You found a girl you like and formed a crush, its not love. You might love the feeling of feeling in love, maybe? She's a skank like the wise user said above me. Be yourself and live your life, you got too much time to worry about one broad.

No te vacilo, te aconsejo:
Se que es jodido pillarse por primera vez, y que la otra persona actue como una retrasada. También imagino que seguiras preguntandote el "por qué" de muchas cosas. Pero, trata de ser realista(cuidado con la palabra que es mas compleja de lo que parece), piensa desde una perspectiva superior, como si hubieses visto lo que has vivido como si fuera una peli, y planteate la situación desde ahí. Tan solo recapacita compañero, y poco a poco te iras sintiendo mejor de nuevo :)

Listen to these wise anons user

>she was clever... but she was mentally unstable and the 60% of days that I met with her she was drunk

Should have stopped there, you dumb user.

>I tell her what has happened to me and Why I am angry with her
Can you please explain it here too? I can't see any reason to be nervous or angry, wtf

I mean except that she fucking cheated on you, but it was you who continued it, so I'm not even asking about that.

OP HERE
The reason of why I was angry was because in that moment, I felt as if everyone have left me, because I found myself in a situation in which I could not communicate with my friends or with her, and when I found her, i thought that she would have helped me in a situation where I am having a bad moment. You know, it is supposed that couples help each other