What will the Anons of Sup Forums be saying come 2096?

What will the Anons of Sup Forums be saying come 2096?

lol why is this movie trying to portay men as strong? fuck meninism

WHITED

Bane?

I'm glad Drumpf ended up being reincarnated Hitler after all

If life extension allows me to still exist, I'll be shitposting about how well done this thread, well done OP, HOWEVER

BANE??

>What will the Anons of Sup Forums be saying come 2096?

what did he mean by this?

感谢真主的恩典,我们将看到这些白猪之一赢得他住在雷霆圆顶

>Marvel really shat the bed with Avengers 40. Normie audiences are finally going to realize these movies are shit. Right?

Sup Forums was a mistake

>2096
>Making pretend to enjoy movies made before 2075
Why do people do this?

Bane?

Who the fuck is moot?

Snyder is apparently STILL ahead of our time.

Fuck Sony for keeping Bill Murray alive and by the balls to cuck him into promote GG 13

If I pull that off will you die?

>implying I'll be alive by then

See you in nothingness, faggot.

السلام عليكم

>classic TV shows thread

> best girl
> still only one scene
sick of it bros

MIAWOK THE MEOW MEOW!
DO IT NAOW!

To think, after season 5 and 6 we were all ready to give it up, and then season 7 comes around and blows everything else out of the water

Anyways, can't wait for Winds of Winter to come out next year.

/Thread

She resembles Sasha Grey.

I like you

Delete this, or I will be forced to NOW IT BEGINS to defend her honor.

100 years ago this was released, how does it hold up (I rarely watch old timey films)

nowitens

> ftdm.png

ayo ,*smacks lips*, etc.

who cares, Sup Forums's servers in new york will turn to smoke after a bunch of russian and chink nukes hit manhattan in 2022

eternal

for you

Snyder will be talked about in the same breath as Tarkovsky. By the year 2096 the only respected films will be capeshit thanks to this current generation. Sup Forums posters whether they be male, female, zir, zhe, asdflj40580423400 will all talk about their special 7 hour batman vs superman ultimate mega cut 100K dvd. Bane posters will still be present. By this point Dannyboytbh's vile offspring will be completely engulfing America; JUST will be commonplace in the American language which is now a mix of English/Hood Slang/Muslim/Spanish.

I didn't see it at first, then I looked a little closer at her eyes and that little smirk. Ms Grey should adopt her, so that she has an heiress to pass her skills onto.

>tfw no gf

B A N E?

We will communicate entirely in memes.

BANE?

Can't wait for the first father/son/grandson interaction

Bane?

Beep boop, you'll never have a taste of human cunny. [Posts jailbait]

that one guy will probably still be posting about emily blunt standing on his balls or w/e

I like this.

Fucking reddit man, this site used to be good back in the 50s.

>advancement in medicine will keep you alive past 200
>you will graft robot parts to your failing body
>implying there won't be actual virgin wizards with wizard like abilities on here

Who knows user? It you could be you.

WHO TOLD YOU THAT

am i and oldfag yet? ive been here since 2095

You are a big guy

>the spambot becomes so advanced it can insult you in real time while spamming pictures of teenage actresses feet

That movie/tv show that is really popular right now is utter shit.

My brain would have been put into a TIE fighter twenty years prior so I would probably just say

>HHHHHRRRROOOOOOOOOOAAAHHHHH

>CHIKA CHCHCHCHCHCCHC CHICKACHICKACHICKA CHCHCHCHCHCHCHchch....

what the FUCK. I just heard that don't wants to reboot ghostbusters with a MALE cast

>Cyberpunk westerns have ruined movies forever, it's the fault of the Jews

Oh spirit, what must we do?

Simpsons still shitty. I miss the charm of the 30 - 40 seasons

Avatar vs Star Wars on the Titanic was a cimatic masterpiece.

Baneposting and Sup Forums spills no longer existed after the great virgin genocide of 2034. Thank you, Lord Trump.

Screen shotting this for my grandkids' inheritance.

probably bitching about a man being cast as the main character in Star Wars: Episode LXVI