When will Hillaryfags admit that she's a lying piece of shit and that there's no way she's gonna be allowed to lose...

When will Hillaryfags admit that she's a lying piece of shit and that there's no way she's gonna be allowed to lose? and btw.. who the fuck told you that the polls you see on TV are correct?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-98RjrmqO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forget the details, just get used to hearing "madam president." Everything else is out of your control.

"i didn't lose, you cheated" is pre school logic. off yourself OP

this guy doesn't hear the news apparently

Lol! When will people realise this happens EVERY FUCKING FOUR YEARS! Every four years the same old shit gets played out and we all think we have a choice in the matter when in reality we don't. 'Left' and 'Right' are the same bs. We don't live in a democracy, it's an illusion. Nothing will change unless you gtfo from your computer and organise, join local activist groups etc.

"LIAR" - the go-to accusation of the righties when they've got nothing.

>Clinton wins
DEMOCRATS RIGGED THE ELECTION!

>Trump wins
RUSSIANS RIGGED THE ELECTION

Right beef is superior to left beef. Everyone knows that.

This guy gets it, same old BS

except that it's not the righties accusing hillary of lying ;) do you even watch TV?

>Johnson wins
B RIGGED THE ELECTION

So it's a battle of who can ignore the American people's wishes better, then...

ANARCHY FREEDUMS V FOR VENDETTA MICHAEL MOORE NIHILISM

Love you too babe x

Did you even think he had a chance? Do you think the rulers of the world would ever allow trump to get in the way of their agenda?

Keep it on Sup Forums asswipe

Nice dubs tho

youtube.com/watch?v=L-98RjrmqO4 Just watch, don't get butthurt, have a laugh even if you like trump.

Who gives a shit faggot

It appears us britfags don't give a flying toss.

fag

faaag

Looks like the orange bumfucker brigade already went back to their preparations of living in denial after losing the election. How quick you people don your tin foil hats and show your ignorance of everything that isn't the rump.

Also, who told you anyone believes polls? Only morons take them seriously, like trumpfags when they got close again. They're historically woefully inaccurate media ploys to form an opinion/agenda.

I do - sort of.

I'd prefer our already rather troubled prime minister to interact with a female president of the us - trump seems to be far too aggressive/ridiculous for us

ffffffff

The problem is polls only show a very small proportion, and that most media outlets will just scrap a poll if it doesn't suit what they want, and this happens either side

go back to Sup Forums

nigger

nope

kill yourself

Nobody on Sup Forums is dumb or irresponsible enough to rig the Presidential election in favor of Gary Johnson.

quit adding to cancer

go to Sup Forums

#spiritcooking

hey I agree that she is a liar and that she isn't allowed to lose, but I still wouldn't vote for donald trump

This.

Just because you wouldn't drink arsenic, doesn't mean that you should drink cyanide either.

>who the fuck told you that the polls you see on TV are correct?
Who the fuck told you anything you see on TV is correct?

Hello newfag

Thanks for asserting my point

Checked