Wow, those New Ghostbusters figures are just flying off the shelves!

Wow, those New Ghostbusters figures are just flying off the shelves!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It seems like a given that they would make toys for this, but for some reason I never thought about it. It seems like a bad idea but then again the movie also seems like a bad idea.

They're $20 each. Who the fuck thought that was a great idea?

Does the Patty Tolan figure have a button you can press to make it say "On no you didn't" and "Aw hell no"?

she fucking wishes her waist was that small

Have fun, lads.

kek I can picture you at the store wearing your going out fedora, buying your Cheetohs, pulling out you smudgy phone with your pudgy hands to take a picture of an isle of toys to prove some imaginary point and fit it on a Covert Convergence of Convalescing Congolese Conkers Conquerors message board

>"Hyua hyua... this'll teach those feminazis.... hyua hyua... a victory for men activists everywhere hyua hyua.. Sup Forums HAS to see this!"

Fuck dude I didn't know he died wtf

Stop the b8 m8

Anyone have a pic of the Boyega toys being the last ones left?

BUY ONE OR YOU ARE A CISPIG BIGOT

Ayyy mijo no jodas mijo no jodas

Those are the collector-centric figures. Not really for kids.
Yes, I know how retarded that is.

Marvel and DC do the exact same thing, for the same price, and sell very very slightly more.

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

Nice copypasta from the Finn toy days.

>very very slightly more.

Try a shit ton more. Marvel Legends are one of the highest selling lines for Hasbro right now.

That's because man-children love superheroes.

>You have to buy all of the Ghostwhores to be able to build the main bad guy yourself

And kids STILL choose to not buy the whole set. They even assigned her the head piece.

How long after US release will we these figures at 99cent store

Well it was funnier than the trailer.