Fluffy abuse thread - Asking For It edition

Other urls found in this thread:

dragon-mango.com/ponygame/fluffy/petshop.swf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does it have to be abuse?

Not op but here

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Sorry if shit quality

So what are some good spots to check out good quality fluffy content?

Abuse is too restrictive. Wouldn't it be better to include all boxes to stave off the inevitable 404 as long as possible?

Fluffybooru for starters

bump

dragon-mango.com/ponygame/fluffy/petshop.swf

Someone should finish this up.

"Daddeh!!" came a cry from the safe room. "Weggies nu am wowking!! Hu hu!!"

I groaned as I rolled my ass off of the couch for the fourth time today. This was supposed to be my day off. A day to kick back and relax and do nothing. Instead, I somehow managed to pull fluffy sitting duty while my wife and daughter were out doing their own thing.

Opening the door, I was greeted with the sight of our family's shit rat lying on her back crying; her stubby legs flailing wildly in the air. She'd rolled off of her pillow while watching FluffTV, ended up on her back and was now too stupid to roll back over even though I knew she was capable of it.

I thought back to the day when my daughter came running back from the pet store in the mall. There was something my wife and I really needed to see there. Some kind of little pink fuzzball...

They named her Creampuff.

I call her something a little bit different.

Lets see where this will go!

Judging by all the Xibalba, imma guess DW is in the thread?

maybe

When Creampuff realized I was in the room, she started crying harder and reaching for me with her forelegs. "Daddeh!! Hewp!!"

With a heavy sigh, I rolled her back upright. She trotted around happier than a pig in shit. "Weggies wowk again!!" she cried happy as can be. "Tank you Daddeh!!"

"Yeah, you're welcome." I replied half-heartedly. I gave the room a quick survey to see if she needed any food or water or her litter box cleaned before I left. Everything looked good to go.

No sooner had I closed the safe room door again then I heard another wailing cry from inside.

Fuck my life and fuck this pink piece of shit.

>The Bibble.
I like that little detail, of course fluffies would be catered to with a dumbed down version of the bible.

heh, yeah, dawky is a funny artist

Can someone explain this fucking shit to me? I've seen this for fucking years and just let it be, just didn't question it. But I can't take it wtf is this fluffy shit?

I have been studying this for a week.

Most of the stuff here is abuse but their are other types. Most people justify the abuse that fluffies are the worse of humanity.

Others want to take care and discipline them.

One of my personal favourite artists:

the game needs a smarty

Titanfluff

"What is it this time?" I asked. The way Creampuff was holding her hoof and the proximity to one of her building blocks, I guessed she probably nudged it in some tiny fashion.

"WAAHH DADDEH!!" Creampuff wailed. "WEGGIE HAF BIGGEST HEWTIES!!"

"Yeah, yeah." I waved dismissively. I knew what was happening. She just wanted attention and...hey...wait a tick. What was that smell? Did she shit herself? She knows better than that. I looked a little closer. Her hoof and ankle really were swelling up. Whatddya know? She really did sprain it.

I picked up the sobbing mare as gently as I could and carried her to the kitchen. A bag of frozen peas wrapped up in a towel should help with the swelling.

Kek

Pol has actually started doing fluffy stuff now?

Keep up the good story.

Even if they justify it that way, there are more sane ways to take out their anger at humanity. This shit is ridiculous

Maybe this can be the next Pepe thing and Sup Forums can trick the media into hating MLP?

Oh fuck yes. I gotta do some poll related drawing when I find time.

I can imagine the butthurt.

It's some weird sadism shit. I interpret it as a power fantasy, as the fluffies are pretty much small and stupid.

Agreed. The most I personally like is a little bullying with their stupidity.

With the extreme gore I turn it down.

They would hate fluffy ponies though, mlp is all about shitting rainbows and friendship.

>implying the media is smart enough to tell the difference

>implying it wouldn't be funny anyway

>implying 50 year old rednecks rocking fluffy pony shirts wouldn't be hilarious

Sadism implies sexual pleasure, which, as far as I am aware, is not what it is about.

Honestly, I just like it for the laughs and silliness.

Okay, you've convinced me user.
Your post made me laugh, so go ahead for the lulz.

Indeed. This is pretty much showing that they want to torture shit to alleviate their sick twisted hate boner on society.

#triggered!

Theirs only so much autism I can take in one picture

Sure enough, Creampuff really had pooped herself a little bit. I grabbed some paper towel, wet it, and then cleaned up her tail and around her asshole. This was one of many things I didn't much care for about owning a fluffy pony. Unless they shit ~just...fucking...right~, they get it all over their tail and hindquarters. At least this time, there wasn't much to clean up.

With a bag of peas and a tea towel in one hand and Creampuff supported on my shoulder with the other, I carried her into the living room and sat down on the couch. There was no way I could leave her alone now that she was injured and no way she would leave me alone either. I also couldn't trust her with a bag of frozen peas because, guaranteed, she would find a way to fuck that up too.

I just want to draw fluffy ponies. How about that? Not everyone draws hardcore abusebox.

heh, that was the idea.

You don't know the half of it.