Femanon here, season end in 2 days, want to get to gold. Any diamonds here...

Femanon here, season end in 2 days, want to get to gold. Any diamonds here? Id send a tits pic or any pic u want after each victory + ill give u like 2/3 skins when i get to gold. My ingame name is Cruxiie and im on NA

A femanon? That's bullshit.
A fem league player? Nigger shit.
Coming to Sup Forums for help? Cute.
Fuck off and die.

prove

Are you diamond?

Im gonna proove im a female only to the diamonds player that add me, I may take plat 1 and 2 also

im challenger prove it to me

plat

Eat shit and die.

Stfu fucking bronze

tits or GTFO

plat one or 2?

Kill yourselves

Bronze 4 to you, nigger lover.

kill yourself gamer girl whore

we Sup Forums anons DO NOT submit to stupid fucks like you who think your pussy will get you free shit

I will get you to gold, but it's not nudes that I want.
We will meet up at your place or somewhere nearby and you will pretend to be my girlfriend. I will fly to you wherever you live.
I only ask for 2 hours of your time. I promise that I will not try to force sex, I won't put my hands under your clothes or anything like that. We will watch a movie together while cuddling on a sofa. The only bodily contact I ask is that you let me put my arms around your upper body hugging you close to me, and that you will rest your head on my shoulders for at least 15 minutes. I promise that I won't smell bad and will take a shower just before that. I will call you pet names during this time and whisper you sweet things, but you do not have to answer if you don't have to.

Let me know if you are interested.

Tha's kind of sad

screencap for cringe thread please someone

This shit is bringing tears to my eyes.

Kill yourself please. Tits or gtfo faggot.

I'm not worth all of that buddy, no one is. Youll find someone that loves you one day or another. You will

i gotchu

Can't stop laugh

Jesus man.

you the real Sup Forumsro

So no diamond here on Sup Forums?

How disgusting. That's 100% fake.
Every girl knows that you don't have to show anything till Dia. Everyone wants to play with you if you got tits.
I can proof that lul.

fucking kill yourself please

Im always playing alone honestly, and im not that hot.

jeses thats fuckin creepy
well done sir

top of gold is as far as I got. that would be alot of games to get to gold from silver 5 and nobody's got time for that

man for tits and a skin I could make like 5 grand with that time.

You dont have to be hot to get boosted lol.
Someone still doesn't know how I look but gifts me all skins. that's disgusting but yeah, he doesn't even care about the opinion that I got of him.

just buy a elo boost for 20 dollars.

even diamond players say silver 1 and 2 is hard.

i paid for the boost to gold 5 and i got to gold 2 EASY.

i aint paying lol, i dont wanna get ban i have for like $500 worth of skins

thats the only way you getting to gold in 2 days

be a girl on the internet
>get everything for free
pretend to be a girl on the internet
>get everything for free

There is no need to show anything, just say you're a girl but extremely shy or scared and a lot of virgins come to you giving you anything you want.

this

Im stuck in bronze1. At my best i was gold 4 in season4.

People who give me everything i want without questionning themselves are dumb. Dumb players even high elo ones are bad. I dont wanna play with baddies. I want bright pps

If you have the following: Jax, Renekton, Yasuo, Graves, Nocturne I can get you gold 5. Plat 2 is where I peaked, stopped playing because Riven/Kennen/Gnar spam top.

also go to elo buddy website and download scripts, you can stop using them once you hit gold.

Im not giving my account, i have more than 500 worth of skins

I dont play league anymore because accounts got banned for "scripting" but uh, kik me for tips : psychedeliccoma :.

I was a master tier sion player only, 86% winrate.

kik is cruxiie

no we don't say thats hard, whoever does is just after your £$£$£$£

look, are you ready to play 50 games in two days?

thats 24/7 for two days of legue,

if your answer is no then buy the boost, if yes whats your IGN. can you play over 48 hours non stop.

otherwise stfu

I love this. Don't forget to take pictures of it!

Cruxiie

Why? it's not cringe.

Not at all its cute

You're silver 5 28 lp. considering you get 20 lp a win would take 6 games to get to silver 4.
6 - 7 more wins to silver 3. gratz your elo has changed now you get about 25 lp.
6 wins to get silver 2 and 6 wins to get silver 1.
Now you need 7 games to gold 5.

Considering it's all wins, you would need about 32 wins (25 if you're lucky to skip silver 2 entirely after all those wins) to reach gold.
25 - 32 wins ONLY, can only be achieved if you get boosted by letting someone play on your account, since you probably suck too hard to get carried when playing together with someone.
30 games à 20 minutes (because enemy will surrender) = 10h pure playtime. Calculating 10 minutes for queuing and selecting champ each game = 15h. Now not everytime your enemy will surrender and sometimes your boosters team sucks dick makes it 30 games á 25 minutes averagely, which makes it 17.5h pure playtime and waiting for next game.

Let's say someone actually plays with you, it would take about 40 - 45 games to carry your ass to gold, because you won't win every game with you in it.
40 games á 35 minutes (game time and waiting for next game) = about 23h pure playtime and waiting.
23h is worth much more than 2 - 3 skins and some tit pics. And you would have to play 23h league for the next 2 days, starting now.

there is no "we" you retarded reddit million masks mother fucker.

I win 28 lp

Im actually not that bad, i just never play ranked. I win alot of lp, 28 sometimes 29

I think i know you, where do you live?

Canada

Ontario right?

no

just if you play with TeamSpeak, if not, you're a boy

Im french