Sup b

Sup b.
Why aren't you fit like me?

because i'm not a gymfaggot who has low self esteem

Money.

do you wax?

Because most of the activities I enjoy are in from of a screen. And I also like pizza, candy and beverages with lots of sugar.

sage thats why

/fit/ >>>

I don't have time

this

Also - pic is not OP.

I have no excuse.

Your breasts ... they're exquisite!

I don't want to deny your busy schedule but eating less actually saves you time. Have you ever thought about that.
PS: I'm just pointing this out because i hate that excuse. I don't give a shit about you or your "busy" schedule you basement faggot

the question was "fit like me" and clearly the physique here was demanding of both time and effort, which people who work full time may be lacking in. just "fit" i agree yeah there's not an excuse but this fit is nuts

Because I'm in a wheelchair, faggot?

Don't need to. I got a pretty big cock. No need for compensation

I will once I pass anatomy and histology.

because I'm scared by veins

im too scared to go to the local gym
I have fucked proportions so i could never look as good as you

>and clearly the physique here was demanding of both time and effort
>pic is off an ottermode normie
kekkk

Omg ! I try

Because I'm not a 5'4" manlet, Tiny pls go

Man how can you even say that that isn't a good physique. It's not the biggest but it's well cut and it has good definition and muscle structure so I don't get the hate?

I am fit - but not cut nearly like that. I don't want to be. I'm a gayfag and I think body types that muscular/defined are a turn-off. Most gay guys do.

>pic is off an ottermode normie

The OP pic? That's "ottermode normie?" You're clearly trolling. A physicue like that requires hours in the gym daily and perfect adherence to a strict diet. Unless that's connected to what you do for a living, no one has time for that.

Literally perfect body for kadaver, would love to study anatomy on your lifeless corpse.

Time stamp and dick pic please

I aint got no time man

I have an 8 inch dick. I don't need to compensate.

I hate when people say this. Guaranteed there's a minimum of 2 hours a day where you sit and do absolutely fucking nothing/on facebook etc

Only on sunday and i train on saturday but its not really effective

Weed

you're also 5'2 alex