What do you guys think about abortion? should you rise the unwanted child or get an abortion?

What do you guys think about abortion? should you rise the unwanted child or get an abortion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3anuIAgJmys
youtube.com/watch?v=RBQcVXhGgxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i think abortion helps to stop overpopulation and get rid of unwanted bastards

Well if suddenly the baby is 100% her responsibility whenever it comes to abortion, then it should be 100% her responsibility when she decides to keep it.

Her body, her choice, so she shouldn't have to rely on child support.

True, a baby should only be concived if both parents want to have it. Otherwise it should be aborted

Can choose to not have sex. Has sex.
Can choose to use birth control. Doesnt.
Can choose to use condom/device to prevent insemination. Doesnt
Can choose to take morning after pill. Doesnt.

wah wah wah - dont take away my choice. I want to kill my baby.

Abortions should be legal on all fetuses and dependent children up to age 18. My wallet my choice. Debate me faggots.

cuff me boys, can't argue with that logic

I'm 24 and still waiting for my mom to abort me

Abortions are fantastic. The most humane way to prevent human suffering, crime and over population.

They should be free in all ghettos.

accidents happen like you for example. Why do man have to suffer because she didnt want to take the morning after pill? what if the condom broke?

It s fine way to avoid stupid people from reproducing.

Wish i could abort you faggot

it's not even a real issue.

>Trips apparently lie

You're not killing a baby, you're killing a future low level drug dealer who's going to get a barely literate 16 year old cumdumpster knocked up with another future low level drug dealer. It's about breaking the cycle.

But you can't because I have a career and pay my own way through life. Fuck off.

>too many people in the world already
>modern technology better than a hanger
>why bother with more welfare and children without fathers?

kill that little faggot, youre doing him a favor

Depends on the situation.

Idiotic predictions are you arguments? So suddenly every single baby that could've been aborted, and that wasn't is going to be a drug dealer? So why isn't over 50% of the U.S. population drug dealers?

Idiot logic.

Abortion for non-whites, no abortion for whites - we can't let the white population go down below 50% in the U.S. And we must bring the Hispanic population down some.

Only if the fetus was conceived by rape or incest, or if the mother's life depends on it.

"i hate kids so much im willing to kill this one"

who would want that thing to be a mom

Agreed. Don't drag a man and his wallet into something he didn't want and could've been aborted.

I've had a couple pregnancy scares with a girlfriend that always said she didn't want to be pregnant yet. But then when a period is late, she doesn't want to do anything about it and is fine with having a kid. Always wrap it, boys! You can never trust them to always take the pill on time.

Republicans say it's wrong and should be illegal. They are the morally upright party. That means I have to listen.

I'm only pro-abortion if the woman doesn't want one

If you get a girl pregnant and do not want to have a baby, do the following:
Step 1:tie them to the bed as soon as they are 8 months pregnant
Step 2: hot belly repeatedly very hard with a shovel
Step 3:watch as the bloody, blended mess comes straight out

>Because clearly I'm referring to every last child who could have been aborted

This is what I'm talking about:

youtube.com/watch?v=3anuIAgJmys

This is why it should not only be legal but mandatory in some cases.

aborted fetus stir fried with fresh corn and cilantro on a bed of udon noodles with teryaki sauce

>"i hate kids so much im willing to kill this one"
>who would want that thing to be a mom
Why should i have a kid? if it is a mistake i should be able to fix it and by fix it i mean kill the fucker

If you dont have enough money to rise a child, you better have an abortion. The state should make you have one. There is no need to have more kids in this world that cannot be given what they need.

+1

Only acceptable under one circumstance, and that is rape
If its underage, they couldve
>not had sex
>birth control
>other contraceptives
>"plan b"
If its just some stupid adult fucks who want to get rid of the baby because they either domt have any responsibility or dont want to have any
Because its your fucking fault if you fuck, a baby develops
Dont place it on the kid
Also, if the reason is the family is too poor
Well then
They couldve, again. NOT FUCKED OR USED CONTRACEPTIVES
ITS
ON
THEM.
Even then, adoption is always an option

Fetuses don't even see significant brain development until week 26. Even then, a baby doesn't even develop complex cognitive capabilities until well after birth.

Aborting a fetus is no more immoral than stepping on a cockroach.

ITT
I WANNA SLEEP AROUND IRRESPONSIBLY AND NOT TAKE ANY PRECAUTIOMS AT ALL BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN JUST RIP APART THE UNBORN CHILD BEFORE ITS EVEN ALIVE ANYWAYS

What if the condom broke and she didnt tell you that her period was late? What if you dont want to have a kid but she does? why should i pay child support ?

If you are responsable you shoul be able to fix your mistake not fucking take it further

Settle it in court

Also
It should be her responsibility, not the fathers
And anyways, precautions of all kinds

Look at the world around you. A good 50% of humanity never develops complex cognitive capabilities.

Human pregnancy is parasitic. Most other animals can terminate a pregnancy at-will. Humans just have to use chemistry or technology to do it.

Courts always go in favor of the woman no matter the circusntaces. Because it is her choise!

All humans should be sterilized upon birth. Your sex organs still function, you're ovaries and sperm are disabled. You can get your sex organs activated again only if you take and pass a comprehensive test. Tests your math, literary, science, history skills. There's also a required income you must have to be given the serum to turn on your sex organs. No minimum wage families or sole providers. You need to pass a psychiatric evaluation that tests to see if you're fit to raise a child. You have empathy, not a sociopath, former drug addict, alcoholic or what have you.

OR or or you know there is also a chemical aproach to abortion? you have to take 3 pills and thats it.

Why can't women use birth control?

First trimester abortions
The pic user posted was second trimester, a not exactly less common abortion

>Why can't women use birth control?
Because they only want to get a kid and stop caring about work.

A woman and the man must both agree on having the child I think.
If she wants it and he doesn't, he legally shouldn't have to become a father.

I think thats fair

Not her body, it's her child's

this is why women should be taught decent sex ed, pulling babies out isn't the only option.

There is little pill that's been available since the 60s that can be taken everyday, implants that last for 5 years.

but women still choose go and vaccum it out.

its their child* Both parents should decide if they want it.

Is she part Irish?

Woman can do whatever they want, i dont care until they want to get child support for a kid the father didnt want. Child support should only be able for divorces.

alimony and child support is a scam.

change it to do it right:
1. biological successor overpopulation penalty tax
2. the right to educate and spread own culture and beliefs tax

can give up 2 in favor of state/other parent.

Wait. The boyfriend who had a job got arrested for what?

Ppl are obsessed with right and wrong. There is no final answer but your own. I doubt an abortion to be easy to swallow - nor is getting a child. Both may be a life long thing so better make sure you take an actual decision and don't just count arguments...

Most late term abortions are due to things such as the Sachs and spinal bifida. If you keep it that long it's usually wanted. No one just puts off an abortion like that.

if you dont want the kid why would the kid even want to live

Tay. Autocorrect is being a little bitch.

>if you dont want the kid why would the kid even want to live
I dont want a kid. Im thinking on getting a permanent contraceptive.

Or it's deformed.

Kick her in the cunt

Abort all babies!

Lets face it anons, they'd do it whether we wanted it or not because we are not dad material.

"user i decided to abort it"

why

"lets face it, what kind of dad would you be"

>face it anons its just a matter of time til we hear this from a gf

Since I believe in freedom and liberty for all I do technically fall under the side of pro-choice. Although I may not personally agree with it, people have a right to choose how they live their lives. I have no right to force my own beliefs on another

What about freedom and liberty for the baby lol

God killed more babies than abortions ever will, what with the killing all the Egyptian first borns whose parents were too lazy to put blood on their door.
>Not to mention the billions of children in the biblical flood

Do you believe that you/society have the right to prevent people from killing infants after they're born? Why or why not?

why should we care about abortions, i mean it's mostly black people that get them anyway. who wants more black people on this earth

And those killings were all honorable because everything God does is good by definition. When humans do it, it is an abomination because it's not endorsed by God.

Abort but then take out her ovaries at the same time. Obviously she doesn't want to be a mother.

I was against abortion until I had the earth-shattering realization that having a child is literally trapping a human soul into experiencing hell. No wonder childbirth is so painful

Fuck the matrix, kill all the babies!

I'll take Definition of Terrorism for $400

I'm anti abortion. I feel its wrong and immoral
I'm also pro tall flights of stairs and falcon punches out of nowhere

Abortions are wrong

>in one hand, it kills babies so its ok
>in the other, it gives women the illusion of choosing, so big no no.

I will go against abortion, unless you know that your child will become retarded, then you should kill it tbh.

The definition of terrorism is not killing. There are many cases where society has determined that killing is justified. Try again.

>Says the redneck

A fetus isn't a human being doe

her body, her choice means she chose to stick a dick in there....The body growing inside her is his body, his choice.

Fuck you my father was an alcoholic drug addict and he was a great father. Raised me and two brothers.

You can still get pregnant even after using contraceptives. But hey you're the expert and you have the authority to decide what people do with their bodies.

Only God can define what a human being is.

Having a bad case of Poe's Law here, not sure if retarded or serious.

100% agree, she wanted the D now she gets the B

Although I do agree with it due it being her body her choice and all that shit. My main reason is that if the child is going to be born retarded it's going to suffer as well money being used to look after a living dead end rather than putting it to good use.

thread/

you nigger both wrong

Humans have 46 chromosomes, sperm has only 23. Same as an ovule.

Both by their own are just cells, as soon as the sperm reaches the ovule they make a fully human with 46 chromosomes.

Read a biology book you niggers.

Should be mandatory unless you can provide proof that you have the financial resources to care for the little bastard. Also, a psychological review should be conducted prior to taking a baby to full term.

Abortion:

For niggers: okay.
For spics: okay.
For chinks: male or female? Male? Overpopulated. Okay. Female? Underpopulated. Not okay.
For nips: Not okay.
For whites: Never okay.

Your parents should have aborted you, and yet you are here.

Yup.

No neural activity? Not sapient yet.
Neural activity? Sapient.

Either way, whites shouldn't abort anyway. We're in population decline thanks to (((media))) pushing degeneracy and abortions.

I used to be indifferent. Then my wife had an eptopic pregnancy and almost died, and the doctors, technically, performed an abortion. Most people think about lazy sluts who don't want to raise a kid, but any infringement on abortion rights runs the risk of making life saving surgeries illegal. Best just not to mess with the status quo on this one.

lol are you seriously >implying that biology books are a better source of information than God? you liberals are so cute.

I think we aught to abort the ones we want as well.

This. I think both parents should go through a test and get a license before having children in the first place. You wouldn't let someone drive a car without a license, then why would you let them raise a human being without one.

It should be mandatory if both parents earn less than average

Why don't just nuke Africa china and India off the fucking earth literally drop 3.8 billion of the population

Wtf is ody

youtube.com/watch?v=RBQcVXhGgxI