Post girls you know or you saved. Anons say how they'd fuck / degrade them

Post girls you know or you saved. Anons say how they'd fuck / degrade them

wwyd

Titfuck blonde and dump my load on brunette's face.

MOARN? NAME OF BLONDE ON LEFT?

punch left in the face to break her stupid glasses. Then pour her drink into her mouth as I roughly finger her tight little hole

my girl. Recently split up for a week, then got back together. She then revealed to me that she was at a party and was talked into having sex. I was the only guy she had been with so my heart fell into my feet. Then I started to love the idea of her resisting while some guy used her.

Who wants their turn? More info about her if requested

How would you ruin this bitch?

I would get drunk with the one on the Right and just fuck in an alley. Hitch up her dress and just pound that sweet pussy as she moans in public. Then finish in her and go back into the bar/ or wherever with her as my cum drips out of her pussy. and runs down her thigh.

Remove one step from that stairway, force them to lie face down on it before re-drilling the step in place so they're stuck with their bodies slumped on the stairs.

Tie their feet to the sides of the stairway so their legs are nice and spread, then let people take turns kicking them as hard as they can aiming for their ass or pussy.

Under the stairs people can reach up and play with their faces and mouths, sticking fingers up their noses and deepthroating them with whatever they can find

How about her?

I know the chick on the right. Lindsay brewer. Went to highschool in Arvada Colorado with her. My friend fucked her and said it was rad

dear god dump more right in skirts or jeans user? love her hair down.

muh dick for more right from this?

she was talked into it, but she didn't resist. and when he said he didn't have a condom she didn't hesitate to tell him he could nut inside her

"innocent" friend of mines whose set i found on here, wwyd?

you like her?

What would you do to this one?

I want to choke her on my dick until she taps out so she can catch her breath. Then I want to drill her asshole and film the whole thing.

Grab her by that big fucking nose and shove her head into the kitchen sink full of dirty plates. Use the greasy water to lube up her tight little ass as she gargles and tries to tell me to stop.

Start fucking her so hard that her head is forced in and out of the water, before grabbing a wooden spoon and ramming that up her pussy as I fuck her ass.

Cum inside her

I believe her story. She was very specfic about what happened because she felt guilty and I asked to know everything

more?

Would pick her up, force her legs one either side of that wooden balcony and then drop her hard onto her pussy. Rip her dress off and then start bouncing her up and down onto the thin wood as it presses into her pussy.

When her pussy is red and bruised, throw her onto her back and use that beautiful mouth as a fuckhole so hard that her head bounces off the wooden floor as I thrust

Handcuff these girls together, Human Centipede-style, wrists to ankles. She won't look so smug and bitchy when her face is jammed up against the cunt and ass of the blonde in front of her. After her adventure in muff-diving starts getting her own pussy wet, lube up my cock and fuck her twat til she cums. Then jam my dick in her ass and fill her with jizz. Leave them all bound together.

More for more?

fukken nice bro

ITT
>post girls

how hot?

Drug them just enough that they lose most of their motor skills but are still fully conscious. Jam candles in left's pussy and mouth and leave them burning until they reach the end and start to burn her mouth and clit.

Right and middle can only watch as I ease their mouths open and slide a massive double ended dildo between their throats. With the added bonus that I've smeared dog shit I found on the street all over the dildo

Tell me what youd do to this

take it, want more of her whole body

>stairway
Calm down and stop fapping your brain isn't getting enough blood

Sneak into her room and gag her as I drag her to the bathroom. Tie her arms behind her back and hike up that dress. Bend the slut over her toilet and fuck her ass while dunking her head underwater repeatedly. After I come in her ass I'd drag her wet, mascara streaked face along my asshole and make her gargle my nuts. Chain her to her bed spread eagled and tattoo SLUT on her forehead then leave her a sobbing wreck for her family to find

love those outfits if can ever get more user.

hot beauty I have her instagran

Burst into their house, push them around before grabbing the back of their slutty panties and wedgying them as hard as possible. So hard that their cute little panties snap.

At which point we raid their panty drawers for more and keep forcing more on them and wedgying them until they break. When their pussy are red and sore, force them to bite each others nipples off before gangbanging them and leaving

Lock her wrist to the radiator and leave her overnight with it turned up full blast. The next morning I see she's sweaty as hell and has burns all over her arm from trying to escape. Then I invite craigslist men to take turns filling her ass and mouth. Just when she thinks the worst is over I come to her and bend her over the still hot radiator and rape her pussy. She screams bloody murder from her tits and stomach being burned by the hot iron and her pussy clenches spasmatically around my cock. Finish off in her pussy and keep her locked up for safekeeping

She looks like she'd pretend to be into it until she realizes she can't handle having her cervix fucked up into her throat.
Bending her over and fucking her in her tight little arse hole will surprise her and make her cry but I'd fill her ass up with cum anyway

love it man

i was talking about her body user

Better quality?

More left!

Fucking footslut on the right

>Not wearing shoes
>Polished toes
>Putting feet in a position where soles and tops are visible
>Anklet

In heels

Full body pic

She's really attractive and I'm not a huge fan of blondes. Is she a slut/fucks around?

post it

not a massive slut, but shes been around

How old is she?

how would you ruin this monkey butt?

Any guesses about what she did on halloween?

Noice, I'm 20

Had sex

I would chain the white girl up to a post and force the black girl to whip her and call her mistress. The black girl gets to live out her reparation fantasy by raping this sweet cracker slut. Then I'd force a long dildo gag down each of their throats and fuck the black sluts asshole while she struggles for air. They both become exhausted by the end of the day. Come morning it's whitey's turn to take revenge on that monkey slut

I would turn that slut around, rip off her stockings, fuck her hard and long in the ass while making her suck on my fingers. Once I made sure she won't be able to sit properly for at least a week, I would cum on the grass and force her to eat it like a cow.

Wwyd to her ?

For anyone asking what her Instagram is its : xo_Laura15

i want someone to fuck my gf

wwyd?

Rip a hole in those yoga pants and fuck her against the lockers

which and wwyd?
OR
marry, fuck, kill, sex slave

This slut gets a beating from me until she's black and blue. Then I'd stand her on a chair with a noose around her neck and fuck her ass till it's leaking my cum. Kick out the chair and watch her struggle for breath as the life drains out of her. Then cut her down just before she passes out and fuck that pussy.

Ashley here needs some brutal treatment

my cousin...comment for moar

What part of Australia is she from?

Just found out her name is Kayla

melb

Wow! Better as brunette! Cuter

Watch that edge, son.

saved from other user. love this chick, anyone got anymore of her? and wwyd?

Wwyd

Mirror pic?

dont have any

Garden hose up her butt till her belly swells like a balloon.

Did anyone else get the sudden urge to cum tribute this face