What's the coolest way to die?

What's the coolest way to die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kq7DDk8eLs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

plunging into liquid helium.

Getting revenge and/or in a hail of bullets.

edgy thread time

in outer space, floating for eternity

best and coolest

That sounds horrifying. Assuming you're in some sort of space suit, you'd eventually die of suffocation once your oxygen supply runs out.

Suffocating to death = one of the most horrible ways to die

I vote for jumping into a volcano. You'd probably need to wear a gas mask and some protective gear before you reach the top so that you don't die from the poisonous fumes. But then you could shed that shit off and plunge in Smeagol style

I already paid to get killed. Contract is not before 2034 and not after 2037. Fast. No pain.

No contest Death by Orgasm whilst driving a flaming tractor off mount everest

kek

i've heard that if you jump in lava you will just die by the fall, then your corpse will burn before end like Gollum :D

explain

Sickner when it's 2036, you've totally forgotten about the contract and you've just got a new younger body and a hot gf.

How ?

>coolest way to die?
How about the one that makes you look like a hero. You could do it accidentally, but if you die saving someone your name will be remember by them, maybe even they'll name a kid after you. For example my cousin named her baby after the man who pushed her out of the way of a bus. The guy ended up in a coma and died in the hospital a week later.

On her arms

space marine unrepentant in a bitter last stand against enclosing xenos

I don't know shotgun I guess...

(you)

never felt more rewarded in my entire life

I thought about that hence the date.

you went full Drake

Well regardless of how I plan on being dosed to the gills on lsd with a nitrous tank strapped to my back complete with face mask while I muscle a gram of ketamine into my arm and fall out of a plane with a parachute that automatically deploys at 1800 ft

ebin

i plan to kill myself the next summer i have buy a waffen ss uniform and stuff to make camping fror about 1 or max 2 month during summer time
And my little plus is that i got some heroin to make a overdose at the end of the trip
i plan to be in a quiet place in the nature alone and take all the heroin to have an od surrounded by sunshine and greenfield
i will join my ancestor in a smooth way in barely the same uniform my grandpa did it

i don't plan to kill anyone or to shoot anyone afterall why should i do that they all reject me and the little bonus i got is that i know they will all live under muslim law soon

can you leave me with everything you have please
il also make a donation to save the pandas

i mean don't bother to kill any muslim or shit nigger before killing myself i got no reason to do that afterall all my white sister adn brother reject me so they deserve to live under muslim law

i got not that much im an eurofag i will leave behind me a car a appartement and some capitalist shit stuff that's it

youtube.com/watch?v=kq7DDk8eLs8

Dive head first into a tree branch shredder

but i can have it ?
pleease

and afterall i prefer that all go to migrant shit nigger
i will kek even more from the otherside seing auropa fall under sharia