Why do white women hate white men?

why do white women hate white men?

Other urls found in this thread:

mgtow.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Education system told them it was cool and socially positive to do so.

Only the ones who are a 5 and under do.

They don't. They just hate themselves.

because they are under propaganda shit
they are brainswashed like you against white and the culture of guiltiness
only true white girl keep loving their own race

>why do white women hate white men?
Cause they listen to the retarded media and do as they see is popular. They rather fuck a nigger and die homeless then fuck some white guy and more likely have a normal life ahead.

>why do white women hate white men?

Because all the Trump fags prove white men are worth hating.

Even SJW godmother Daria dated a white male

White women like money or big dick. If you dont have either, dont blame race

same as all women. Though asians and non-nigger nigress' tend to like money more

Unrionically: Jews.

I swear if you told me a year ago that I'd be a fan of Hitler I would've laughed in your face.

due to the brainswashing they have for the fact that they should feel guilty for every refugee and nigger

so to don't feel guilty they miux with nigger and sandnigger
but the problem is that some of them keep feeling guilty and they don't understand why
the reason is that in the deep of their mind they now it's not right but they cant express it
So with the frustration they decide to blame white man for that
it's nearly like they are inderectly asking white man to react and kik all niiger and sandnigger
But white people are like dodo they don't see any danger untill they are all dead

it's like they are blaming their father to not teach them beeing real proud of beeing white so they decide to be unrpoud and mix with nigger and sandnigger in reaction

that's the reason major party of white woman hate white man
cause the woman that are okay with nigger don't give a shit about hate or not white man cause when ur happy whit what u got u don't give a shit of the rest

a white woman that haye white man is a woman that never match the so called "prince of dream" that disney promise her so in reaction she decide to be a nigger hoe in the hope she will get noticed and saved but no one ever came
so in reaction of her own stupidity she decide to hate white man for not beeing the disney promise

>only white males support Trump

Who's the real racist here tho

not enough chloroform

Google translate revealed nothing. Anyone know what the fuck this means?

Lmfao he reminds me of the way our African students type at uni.

Based Afrianon fighting for the white race.

the ones supporting trump

duh

seriously? The ed4cat56n syste0 FRGT t6 te33 4s,,,n3ess y64 35ve 5n sweden 6f c64rse! Sexc5st assh63e,

Yeah? Gee I wonder how desperate would you need to be then to live up to any of those standards to get your dick wet by some scumbag cunt who most likely would still leave you.

oh look a dirty nigger moking white people that's so original
go back fucking goat in ur africa shitland of kings and queen KEK

Wouldnt know. I'm half black with a big dick. Must suck though.

Yeah right and I'm a white rich kid with a 8.5 inch cock, so you were saying CJ?

I actually pity you.

CJ you're drunk go home you forget the meaning of pity.

So you are that guy that just randomly makes up names. Do they have some kind of meaning for you? People that bullied you in school perhaps?

K, just a random conversation derail.

If you think Daria is a SJW you clearly haven't seen the show.

>directly responding to something you said twice now.

>derail

Mmmkay I see where this isnt going.

Stay mad stumpy

SJWs think she was. She was more of a bitter tumblrina than an activist, though

>>directly responding to something you said twice now.

>>derail

>Mmmkay I see where this isnt going.

>Stay mad stumpy

>tells him he miss used the word pity
>calls him a GTA:SA meme
>>making up names
>>response to me nigga u get bullied in schol or sum' shit

>>actual human interaction.

>tells him he miss used the word pity
>calls him a GTA:SA meme
>actual human interaction

welcome to the world of tomorrow mgtow.com/

They don't. Only some people hate. Of those that hate, it is mostly men. Of those women that hate, it is because of idiosyncratic reasons that they do hate. White women, almost exclusively prefer white men. Of those that don't, most of those are lesbian, and lesbians and other homosexuals are more likely to be in interracial relationships. This doesn't preclude the existence of militant black lesbians that hate white men More than black men, and straight men More than homosexual men, and hate Bisexual Militant Black Women for having an honest hankering for a hunk of dick cheese now and then.

You cannot speak honestly when you speak in generalities about different groups of people- not even if you are a member of the group about which you are speaking.

All of b is a bag of dicks

We don't. Actually it's the opposite. I refuse to fuck some nigger.

human race?

I'm a black female. I support trump because my son was killed by a Mexican gang that arrived uninvited to our area. Nobody did anything about them, despite calls to the police, inquiries to the INS and fbi and eventually the police arrested One individual on trafficking charges. My son isn't coming back. The wall is obviously not going to be privately financed. The wall isn't going to work, but the laws of this country need to apply equally to everyone- as best possible as can be. Illegals that commit crimes simply move in with other friends or find a different neighborhood where they can blend in and travel all over our country as if it was theirs.

Mrs. Clinton is not the candidate of my dreams. Neither is Trump. If electing a racist to the White House is what it takes to get things to change, I accept this. It's not the first time we had a racist in the White House. It won't be the last time.

I should save this for copy pasta.

They dont. They just hate the fedora wearing, hipster faggots that swarm campuses these days, and rightfully so. As soon as they hit the workplace shit changes.

Because white men keeps telling them they're equal which they then feel forced to overexert themselves beyond their capabilities to prove it.

I don't think its really a choice they have. All my white male friends have Hispanic or Asian GFs, in a global lifestyle we live in its just easier to find a simple "woman" rather than deal with the ideological commercialized female that most white females have become today.