What is her name?

What is her name?

Why they the one you are thinking of?

i love her, but she hate me

Jennifer..

I don't know. I never felt anything towards her.

and now, i hate everything

What if it's a him
and we're pretty cool.

Sparrow...i really want to be with her, love her...but am married...fml

Caitlyn Jenner, such a strong and beautiful woman.

Jazmin.

Could I ask for some advice from you guys? Kinda trying to learn how she feels about me, and I need some reassurance.

Rebecca, i love you, i hate you

Marte. She's a hottie.

Melissa. Too bad we're literally 10000km away from each other now. She also got a mudslime boyfriend :(

death

I am thinking about your moms. Buttfucking all of your moms.

Lucy, we partied with together last weekend, my mate joined too, can't wait to do her again.

LaQuishlaRifra
>problem?

simone, i love her but i resent her

Juliette.
Cause I missed my opportunity.

Florencia

Lina. Still love her but we've long since broken up and aren't on speaking terms :(

go ahead fgt

kurwa, her name is kurwa

Rosa

She's the one that I love. I don't know if she loves me, though.

Alexia. Because that pussy was 1A yesterday

Maggie.

A shy girl that I am friends with. She knows I want more, but she gives of signals of both interest and just friendship at the same time.

Her Name is Lauren... And I, destructively, love her... She cheated on me, then apologized and I forgave her... Now she tells me she doesn't even remotely love me anymore... And I wish I could hate her

lola

Mackenzie

Rebekka. I just feel a rush of happiness just by thinking about her.

Halle
stupid bitch drives me crazy

Eleonore.

Legit ran 3 miles for her just to talk to her, she's driving me insane

Carly

Kyri, i would have like to have been what she wanted but now we are both faces in a crowd to each other

She's dead to me.

Laura.
We used to be together for some time, I learned a lot about myself thanks to her. Shame all is gone because she was afraid to finally have her future with me. I think of her every day.

Ellie. I love you, I'm so sorry.

cassie. wish i could get over the bitch

Thanks haha, rn she's just ignoring me. Despite everything I've done to deserve otherwise

This is why I hate woohman

I second this...

This makes me a massive faggot but...

D'awwww

Here goes. And thanks for offering to listen. I'm gonna make a moderately-long story short.

>be me, once a beta cuck that's started lifting and confidence-building up towards alphadom
>decide to talk to cute girl I've known for a while but never figured I had a chance at til now
>ask her out, and to my surprise says yes
>we go out and have a really good time. She's laughing at all my jokes and we talk a lot.
>recently asked her about her feelings for me
>"Oh, user, don't get me wrong, but we've gotten to be really good friends. I just haven't developed feelings for you yet"
>yet
>I'm hanging on to that yet like it's my last fucking chance Sup Forumsros

How fucked am I? Is it a bad friend zone or can I climb my way out of this one?

She's very beautiful, and she knows it, so as an effect, she uses a lot of guys... I just happened to be one

Condoleezza Rice

I want to punch her face

Been there man. I am gonna bet that you almost don't want to move on, so the best advice I can give you is to meet new people, you might think that there aren't new people like her but you will be surprised.

Try to move on, user. Don't forget her, leave her be. Find someone that will treat you good, you deserve it. Hang it there.

no. you're fucked. she already thinks of you as a friend. that's not gonna change. move on buddy

My boo

You are correct, I appreciate you're advice Bro, I'll do my best

GIRLFRIEND OF LITERALLY 7 YEARS BROKE UP WITH MY 3 DAYS AGO AFTER PROMISING TO STAY WITH ME FOREVER.

I DON'T EVEN CARE, YOU ARE ALL PUSSY FAGGOTS.

THE ONLY GIRLS NAME I CARE ABOUT IS VLADAMIR LENIN. THE ONLY THING YOU SHOULD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT IS THE PROLETARIAT STRUGGLE.

GROW UP INDIVIDUALIST PUSSY FUCKS, THERE ARE ACTUAL PROBLEMS ON THIS PLANET.

Then it's at least comforting that you fucked her.

Play it like you have been, reminding her what you are and how good of a dude you are. If you continue to make her laugh and have a good time, then definitely. Try not to talk about feelings much.

Thanks Sup Forumsro, I'll try my best

marie

I miss her.

Haha definitely

Sharon

Leaves me hanging for a week when she went on holiday with her girlfriend and her fucking Snapchat pics. Then breaks it off.

Now I'm angry and treating women like shit.

she wont develope feelings for you while you are friends, its just doesnt work that way meng. you have two options, you try to cheat her with some lies that you have a date or some other shit and hope she reacts angry and go from there, or just stop hanging out with her. the truth that noone will tell you fgt is that at the moment your friendship is meaningless for you and you should stop wasting your time. gl

Can't say her name because it's unique and she's "famous" enough that you could track her down from it.

Thinking about her because I've been crushing on her for months then finally asked her out on Wednesday but she said no.

Fuck it. I'll post a little bit of my situation, if anyone has input.
Shit she does or did towards me:

>She is shy, and kinda doesn't acknowledge me unless I say something, then we can talk for a good while without issue. This is even when it is just us standing next to each other before class.
>Does not initiate texts, but is willing to talk for hours with detailed replies once I get her going
>I have seen her looking at me from a distance, sometimes locking eyes.
>When I asked for her number, she took my phone and punched it in. (It was the actual number, obviously)
>When I asked her to grab lunch the first time, she said she was busy that weekend, so I offered up Monday, which she accepted.
>She even has sat next to me at random on a few occasions.

But... This also happened over the summer with her

>I invited her to hang out with a friend and I on short notice.
>She said she was busy, sisters graduation. (Turns out it was true)
>For some reason I did not trust her.
>So I sent her "I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but if you don't want to hangout, just tell me"
>She did not respond to that accusation. (understandably)
>A month and a half later I decided to apologize. It basically went like
Me- "Hey, I'm sorry for what I said. I was not right for me to accuse you of that"

Her- "Hey, Thanks! I appreciate the apology. I've just been very busy over the summer"

>doesn't seem to be any real lasting affects from that. Everything resumed as usual.

Catherine

Mary. Ave, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu inter mulieres,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus.

ITT: bunch of beta cucks, most probably virgin, with oneitis

>What is her name?
rosemary lisa wolfe
>Why they the one you are thinking of?
she is my waifu since 2008

no u

you're correct and hopefully i can one day get over it or finally make my dream come true

That feel when you cum deep inside her looking deep in to her eyes must be amazing.

Dude forget her, it sucks and its hard to do but you have to. Keep up the gym time and improve yourself. But what ever you do dont fuck her. That just makes shit more difficult

Okay, you're a lot more beta than I thought you would be. Have you made it clear to her that you like her? You're not going to get anywhere if you don't send any signs, be they obvious or subtle.

It's clear. I did ask her out in April, and made it clear that it should be just the two of us. (We did actually do something then, but nothing came of it.)

>the truth that noone will tell you fgt is that at the moment your friendship is meaningless for you and you should stop wasting your time

agree

that will never happen
it's a weird feeling to know this is not gonna happen in 1000 lifes

GTX 1070

maybe because your grammar is shit.

Is that it? If that's all then I mean maybe you need to be a little more on the offensive if you're catching my drift

Violet shes beatifull, i mean 10/10 but she never pass her depression, i was with her...after 6months whit her, she kill herself.
Idk, thinking in her always makes me sad

I'm gay, faggot.

Got dubs. Maybe she'll change her mind.

my cousin, and her name is stephanie

Lol you faggot

It's gonna take a lot more than dubs to change her mind, user. Think bigger.

Maybe. Any ideas? I don't see her really at all currently, beyond maybe momentarily in passing. And only speak to her monthly at most.

Last time I tried meeting up with her was a month or so ago

> "Hey, are you free anytime soon? I would like to grab coffee and chat"

> "Hey! I'll have to get back to you on it. Taking 7 classes this semester on top of working the two jobs and getting stuck babysitting this weekend has been filling up my schedule."

> "No worries. I just figured that we should meet up soon"

> "Definitely!"

At least she never used the dreaded "friend" word... Yet....

Blir det Århus på henne?

Don't know what it says about me, but I can name all of them.

Che, Lenin, Castro, Trotsky and Ho Chi Minh

Like trips?
Women get jealous when I show attention to another woman. I don't want to use anyone but I could. I'm fairly attractive, perhaps more than she is, but it's subjective so it's hard to say

Lizzie

lives*

dont even know, had a chance, i saw her ever other day for months should have talked to her but im a retard

is it too late? im sure you could find her

Elizabeth she probably doesn't ever think about me and it's been 6 or 7 years but I'd drop everything for her and I don't know why

I hate your guts and hope you die.

Sincerely,
Rosa

she liked to go by "Jesse" but I prefered "Jessie"
her vagina was always shaved, which was cool
she let me cum in her butt once, but only once. i didn't get to fuck her, but when I was about to cum she let me stick it in and finish.
she dumped me when we were 15 and I haven't seen her since. It's been a little over 10 years.

Kelly. She is everything to me. Sadly, I'm just a friend to her.

Jackie
she's dead
I dated her when I was 18-19. She died in July at 21.

Victoria

lol its fucking weird right i can never say anything

alison

'She let me' instead of you taking charge.

That's why she dumped you.

im sorry user

I was a fresh teenager, I still believed the lies that you should treat girls right and if they really love you they'll come around.